Kyocera Corporation (KYOCY): Price and Financial Metrics
KYOCY Stock Summary
- KYOCY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.03 -- higher than merely 7.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kyocera Corp is higher than just 1.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KYOCY comes in at 208.59% -- higher than that of 98.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kyocera Corp are GIB, FAST, CCEP, MTB, and DLTR.
- Visit KYOCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to global.kyocera.com.
KYOCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KYOCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.16||52-week high||$69.67|
|Prev. close||$65.86||52-week low||$51.14|
|Day high||$66.16||Avg. volume||10,797|
|50-day MA||$66.56||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$60.63||Market Cap||23.98B|
Kyocera Corporation (KYOCY) Company Bio
Kyocera Corporation develops, produces, and distributes fine ceramic technologies worldwide. Its Industrial & Automotive Components Group segment offers fine ceramic components, automotive components, liquid crystal displays, and industrial tools to the industrial machinery, automotive, general industrial, and construction markets. The company's Semiconductor Components Group segment provides inorganic and organic ceramic packages, and multilayer printing wiring boards for electronic components and devices, such as crystal components, SAW devices, and CMOS/CCD sensors for communication infrastructures and automotive-related markets. Its Electronic Devices Group segment offers electronic components and devices comprising capacitors, crystal devices, connectors, power semiconductor devices, etc., as well as printing devices for the information and communications equipment, industrial equipment, and automotive markets. The company's Communications Group segment provides smartphones, mobile phones, and communication modules for in-vehicle installation and Internet of Things market; and information systems, telecommunication, and engineering services. Its Document Solutions Group offers printers, multifunctional products, document solutions, and supplies; and enterprise contents management and business process outsourcing services for document-related business. The company's Life & Environment Group segment provides solar modules for commercial and residential uses; solar energy products, including storage batteries and energy management systems; medical devices, such as prosthetic joints and dental prosthetics; jewelry; and kitchen accessories, including ceramic knives. It offers its products through sales personnel, sales companies, and third-party distributors. The company was formerly known as Kyoto Ceramic Kabushiki Kaisha and changed its name to Kyocera Corporation in 1982. Kyocera Corporation was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
KYOCY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kyocera Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kyocera Corp ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 316%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KYOCY, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2 years comes in at -0.27%; that's greater than merely 6.3% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 7.48% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KYOCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KYOCY Latest Social Stream
View Full KYOCY Social Stream
Latest KYOCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kyocera Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KYOCY as an investment opportunity.
Kyocera Corporation announced its consolidated third-quarter financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021.
Kyocera Corporation announced it will begin construction of a new research and development center in January 2021 at its Kokubu campus
Kyocera Corporation announced its consolidated financial results for the first half of fiscal year 2021.
Kyocera, Seiko Instruments and GoCanvas Launch Unique Mobile Printing Solution for Rugged Work Environments
Ruggedized mobile printing solution from Kyocera, Seiko Instruments and GoCanvas helps businesses in harsh environments.
Kyocera Corporation announced its consolidated financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2020
KYOCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KYOCYWant to do more research on Kyocera Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!