Kyocera Corp. ADR (KYOCY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, KYOCY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 212,869,000,000, ranking above 99.8% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, KYOCY has returned $47,936,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.53% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KYOCY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SUPV, EMRAF, AMRK, TUP and QTS.
KYOCY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KYOCY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.01% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kyocera Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Kyocera Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 75.59% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kyocera Corp's estimated return of -58.01% surpasses about 26.38% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, KYOCY's equity discount rate is less than 85.04% of those stocks.
KYOCY Dividend Chart
KYOCY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|