Loews Corp. (L): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
L POWR Grades
- L scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for L is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- L ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
L Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,561,833,210, LOEWS CORP has a greater market value than 86.93% of US stocks.
- L's went public 35.44 years ago, making it older than 92.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of LOEWS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOEWS CORP are FMX, INGR, SEB, GT, and CX.
- L's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LOEWS CORP's official web site, go to www.loews.com.
L Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, L's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.54% higher, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, L's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for L.
L Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.02%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.72%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.37%.
The table below shows L's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
L's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- L has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.04% of graded US stocks.
- L's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 88th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- SIGI, UTGN, and AFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with L.
The table below shows L's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
L Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
L Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.38||52-week high||$68.20|
|Prev. close||$56.24||52-week low||$49.36|
|Day high||$56.78||Avg. volume||855,584|
|50-day MA||$55.15||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$58.88||Market Cap||13.39B|
Loews Corp. (L) Company Bio
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (/loʊz/), often shortened toLowe's, is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the United States and Canada. As of February 2021, Lowe's and its related businesses operates 2,197 home improvement and hardware stores in North America. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
L Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
L Latest Social Stream
View Full L Social Stream
Latest L News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOEWS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate L as an investment opportunity.
Loews Corporation's (NYSE:L) Has Performed Well But Fundamentals Look Varied: Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Most readers would already know that Loews' (NYSE:L) stock increased by 1.6% over the past three months. Given that the...
Related Stocks: TWTR , CNA , CI , LNG , META ,
Loews ( NYSE:L ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.46b (up 2.7% from 3Q 2021). Net income...
Loews is a quality business with expertly-managed subsidiaries with through-cyclic earnings stability. See if the current price is right to buy L stock.
Loews Hotels & Co, a wholly owned subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), today opens the Loews Coral Gables Hotel. The hotel is bringing a new level of hospitality just four blocks from the Gables' iconic Miracle Mile.
L Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|