Loews Corporation (L): Price and Financial Metrics
L Stock Summary
- L has a higher market value than 88.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,371,647,313.
- L's went public 32.55 years ago, making it older than 91.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Loews Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 6.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Loews Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFG, TIF, WPP, ULTA, and CINF.
- L's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Loews Corp's official web site, go to www.loews.com.
L Stock Price Chart More Charts
L Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.39||52-week high||$56.20|
|Prev. close||$52.14||52-week low||$44.17|
|Day high||$52.67||Avg. volume||833,333|
|50-day MA||$51.06||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$51.24||Market Cap||15.58B|
Loews Corporation (L) Company Bio
Loews Corporation operates as a commercial property and casualty insurance company primarily in the United States. The company offers management and professional liability insurance and risk management services, and other specialized property and casualty coverages. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in New York, New York.