Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LANC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.32% of US stocks.
- LANC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- LANC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.67% of US stocks).
LANC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 902.95, Lancaster Colony Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.71% of US stocks.
- For LANC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.14% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Lancaster Colony Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lancaster Colony Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DORM, PSMT, EDU, FELE, and CVCO.
- Visit LANC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LANC's price/sales ratio is 22.22% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- LANC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- LANC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LANC.
LANC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.01%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.99%.
The table below shows LANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LANC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LANC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.43% of graded US stocks.
- LANC's asset turnover comes in at 1.381 -- ranking 14th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- BRID, MED, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LANC.
The table below shows LANC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.55||52-week high||$201.31|
|Prev. close||$173.82||52-week low||$162.53|
|Day high||$175.26||Avg. volume||91,832|
|50-day MA||$176.79||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$183.37||Market Cap||4.75B|
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LANC Latest Social Stream
View Full LANC Social Stream
Latest LANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lancaster Colony Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LANC as an investment opportunity.
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC)?
With its stock down 12% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC). But if you...
Updated on October 1st, 2021 by Bob Ciura Lancaster Colony (LANC) has a dividend track record that few companies can rival. The company has increased its cash dividend for 58 consecutive years, making it one of just 13 companies in the U.S. with that long of a streak. This puts the company among the elite  The post Dividend Kings In Focus: Lancaster Colony appeared first on Sure Dividend .
ASH, BVN, LANC, MCB, and VRT have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 30, 2021.
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Lancaster...
LANC earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
LANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|