Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
LANC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Lancaster Colony Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lancaster Colony Corp is higher than it is for about only 11.43% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Lancaster Colony Corp's share price is greater than that of just 4.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LANC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FELE, FHI, SKX, DORM, and CVCO.
- LANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lancaster Colony Corp's official web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.98||52-week high||$188.24|
|Prev. close||$177.36||52-week low||$114.55|
|Day high||$179.62||Avg. volume||99,105|
|50-day MA||$177.28||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$169.08||Market Cap||4.88B|
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
LANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LANC Latest Social Stream
View Full LANC Social Stream
Latest LANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lancaster Colony Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LANC as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Lancaster Colony Corporation Fiscal Year 2021 Second Quarter Conference Call. Conducting today's call will be Dave Ciesinski, President and CEO; and Tom Pigott, CFO. Here is Dale Ganobsik, Vice President of Investor Relations for Lancaster Colony Corporation.
Lancaster Colony (LANC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.50% and 2.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) today reported results for the company's fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2020.
BidaskClub lowered shares of Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a report released on Tuesday, BidAskClub reports. Separately, DA Davidson upgraded shares of Lancaster Colony from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 15th. One research analyst has rated the stock with […]
Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) and Centennial Specialty Foods (OTCMKTS:CHLE) are both consumer staples companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their earnings, risk, institutional ownership, dividends, profitability, valuation and analyst recommendations. Profitability This table compares Lancaster Colony and Centennial Specialty Foods’ net margins, return on […]
LANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LANCWant to see what other sources are saying about Lancaster Colony Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!