Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LANC POWR Grades
- LANC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- LANC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LANC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
LANC Stock Summary
- LANC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 892.3 -- higher than 96.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lancaster Colony Corp is higher than it is for about merely 12.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LANC is more volatile than just 5.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lancaster Colony Corp are DORM, PSMT, EDU, FELE, and CVCO.
- LANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lancaster Colony Corp's official web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LANC's price/sales ratio is 22.22% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- LANC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- LANC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LANC.
LANC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.01%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.99%.
The table below shows LANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LANC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LANC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.43% of graded US stocks.
- LANC's asset turnover comes in at 1.381 -- ranking 14th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- BRID, MED, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LANC.
The table below shows LANC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.50||52-week high||$201.31|
|Prev. close||$171.77||52-week low||$162.53|
|Day high||$173.76||Avg. volume||90,965|
|50-day MA||$174.91||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$183.15||Market Cap||4.78B|
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LANC Latest Social Stream
View Full LANC Social Stream
Latest LANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lancaster Colony Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LANC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 safe dividend stocks to consider for retirement. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Dividend Stocks To Consider. Astronomical valuations in the growth sector and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic pushed dividend stocks to new […]
Declining Stock and Solid Fundamentals: Is The Market Wrong About Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC)?
With its stock down 12% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC). But if you...
Updated on October 1st, 2021 by Bob Ciura Lancaster Colony (LANC) has a dividend track record that few companies can rival. The company has increased its cash dividend for 58 consecutive years, making it one of just 13 companies in the U.S. with that long of a streak. This puts the company among the elite  The post Dividend Kings In Focus: Lancaster Colony appeared first on Sure Dividend .
ASH, BVN, LANC, MCB, and VRT have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 30, 2021.
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Lancaster...
LANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|