Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LANC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LANC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LANC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
LANC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,326.85, Lancaster Colony Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.76% of US stocks.
- For LANC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.45% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Lancaster Colony Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 1.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LANC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XYL, TRNS, RJF, MBWM, and CMRE.
- Visit LANC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Valuation Summary
- LANC's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 44.44% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LANC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- LANC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LANC.
LANC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.93%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.84%.
The table below shows LANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$197.52||52-week high||$201.31|
|Prev. close||$198.09||52-week low||$156.14|
|Day high||$198.88||Avg. volume||90,008|
|50-day MA||$193.23||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$181.79||Market Cap||5.44B|
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
LANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LANC Latest Social Stream
View Full LANC Social Stream
Latest LANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lancaster Colony Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LANC as an investment opportunity.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Lancaster Colony...
BRYN MAWR, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Essential Utilities Inc. (NYSE: WTRG) announces the appointment of David Ciesinski to the Essential board of directors. Ciesinski will serve as a member of the audit and the corporate governance committees of the board. Ciesinski is the president, CEO and director of Lancaster Colony Corporation and the president of T. Marzetti Company where he has rebuilt the company leadership team and led the development and implementation of the companys growth plan, which
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Taking a closer look at the fundamentals behind LANC
LANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|