Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
LANC Stock Summary
- LANC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 286.88 -- higher than 85.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LANC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 13.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LANC is more volatile than only 9.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lancaster Colony Corp are FCN, HELE, WTS, MANT, and DECK.
- LANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lancaster Colony Corp's official web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Daily Price Range
LANC 52-Week Price Range
LANC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LANC Price/Volume Stats
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.