Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LANC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- LANC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- LANC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.04% of US stocks).
LANC Stock Summary
- LANC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,239.55 -- higher than 98.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lancaster Colony Corp is higher than it is for about only 11.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LANC is more volatile than only 0.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lancaster Colony Corp are KZIA, ESXB, PFBI, PCTI, and XYL.
- Visit LANC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.83||52-week high||$193.66|
|Prev. close||$188.50||52-week low||$141.80|
|Day high||$189.38||Avg. volume||94,032|
|50-day MA||$182.44||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$176.45||Market Cap||5.04B|
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
LANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LANC Latest Social Stream
View Full LANC Social Stream
Latest LANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lancaster Colony Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LANC as an investment opportunity.
Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) has had a rough three months with its share price down 2.1%. However, a closer look at...
On February 24, 2021, Lancaster Colony (NASDAQ:LANC) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 31, 2021. The stock will then …
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Lancaster...
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Dave Ciesinski who has served as CEO of Lancaster Colony...
Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 75 cents per common share, payable March 31, 2021 to shareholders of record on March 9, 2021.
LANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|