Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC): Price and Financial Metrics
LANC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.66||52-week high||$220.65|
|Prev. close||$167.27||52-week low||$149.76|
|Day high||$167.81||Avg. volume||149,322|
|50-day MA||$178.94||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$193.51||Market Cap||4.56B|
LANC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LANC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LANC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.65% of US stocks.
- LANC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LANC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LANC Stock Summary
- LANC's current price/earnings ratio is 42.82, which is higher than 85.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For LANC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.07% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LANC is more volatile than only 13.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LANCASTER COLONY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ESE, FHI, PCYG, THR, and EPAC.
- LANC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LANCASTER COLONY CORP's official web site, go to www.lancastercolony.com.
LANC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LANC's price/earnings ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 39.4.
- LANC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LANC.
LANC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -34.56%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.74%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -25.5%.
The table below shows LANC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LANC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LANC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.06% of graded US stocks.
- LANC's asset turnover comes in at 1.392 -- ranking 14th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FLO, BRID, and LNDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LANC.
The table below shows LANC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Company Bio
Lancaster Colony manufactures and markets specialty food products for the retail and foodservice markets in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
LANC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LANC Latest Social Stream
View Full LANC Social Stream
Latest LANC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANCASTER COLONY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LANC as an investment opportunity.
WESTERVILLE, Ohio, September 20, 2023--Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed George F. Knight III to the Company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Knight spent 25 years with chemical company Hexion, Inc. and its predecessor company Borden, Inc., most recently serving as Hexion’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. During his tenure at Hexion and Borden, he held roles of increasing responsibility including Vice President of
We Wouldn't Be Too Quick To Buy Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
Lancaster Colony Corporation ( NASDAQ:LANC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
In this article, we will discuss the 10 stocks whose price targets were recently trimmed by analysts. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, go directly to Analysts Just Trimmed Price Targets for These 5 Stocks. The stock market is on track for a positive weekly performance as investors eagerly anticipate […]
Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ:LANC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 23, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Tanya, and I will be your conference call facilitator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Lancaster Colony Corporation Fiscal Year 2023 Fourth Quarter Conference Call. Conducting today’s call will be Dave […]
Q4 2023 Lancaster Colony Corp Earnings Call
LANC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|