Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that LANC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.58% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- LANC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 217,040,000; for context, that's better than 93.55% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LANC's price: AVAL, NMRK, SABR, CIB and AINV.
LANC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LANC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 13.3% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lancaster Colony Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Lancaster Colony Corp earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than only 20.61% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LANC, approximately 84.24% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LANC Dividend Chart
LANC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|