Lancaster Colony Corporation (LANC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LANC reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, LANC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 219,903,000, ranking above 94.29% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LANC has less volatility in its price than 96.4% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LANC's price: ATNI, GIS, HLI, EGO and SHEN.
LANC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LANC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.5%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lancaster Colony Corp are:
- LANC generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than just 22.66% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LANC, approximately 84.67% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LANC Dividend Chart
LANC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|