Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAND POWR Grades
- LAND scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 45.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAND is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- LAND ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LAND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE LAND Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LAND, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.18% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LAND comes in at -45.41% -- higher than that of merely 5.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLADSTONE LAND Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LMRK, TGP, MGP, SJI, and BIPC.
- Visit LAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonefarms.com.
LAND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LAND's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.54% higher, now standing at 52.5.
- LAND's price/sales ratio has moved down 17 over the prior 105 months.
- Over the past 105 months, LAND's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAND.
LAND Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 244.08%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1278.34%.
The table below shows LAND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.42% of graded US stocks.
- LAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.058 -- ranking 296th of 458 Trading stocks.
- RYN, EQS, and ELS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAND.
The table below shows LAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.04||52-week high||$26.04|
|Prev. close||$22.76||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$23.15||Avg. volume||297,450|
|50-day MA||$23.46||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$20.36||Market Cap||721.77M|
Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Company Bio
Gladstone Land Corporation, an externally-managed agricultural real estate investment trust, owns and leases farmland for independent and corporate farming operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAND Latest Social Stream
View Full LAND Social Stream
Latest LAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE LAND Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAND as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Gladstone Land Corporation ( NASDAQ:LAND ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high yield monthly REIT Dividend Stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Yield Monthly REIT Dividend Stocks to Buy. After the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, came the closure of businesses, […]
Gladstone Land Corporation: Gladstone Land Acquires Nut Orchard and Option to Purchase Stored Water in California
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / August 24, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corporation (NASDAQ:LAND) ("Gladstone Land") announced that it has acquired 479 gross acres of farmland, including approximately 460 plant
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / August 24, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corporation (NASDAQ:LAND) ("Gladstone Land") announced that it has acquired 479 gross acres of farmland, including approximately 460 planted acres of almonds, located in Kern County, California, and 5,000 acre-feet of stored water (equal to approximately 1.6 billion gallons) located within the Semitropic Water Storage District water bank for a total of approximately $14.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / August 19, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corporation (Nasdaq:LAND) ("Gladstone Land" or the "Company") announced that it has acquired two lemon and orange groves, totaling 617 acr
LAND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|