Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND): Price and Financial Metrics
LAND Stock Summary
- LAND's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,465.9 -- higher than 98.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GLADSTONE LAND Corp is higher than it is for about 97.87% of US stocks.
- GLADSTONE LAND Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -90.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLADSTONE LAND Corp are SOHO, BKH, FCPT, SACH, and ALX.
- Visit LAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonefarms.com.
LAND Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.63||52-week high||$14.44|
|Prev. close||$14.17||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$14.07||Avg. volume||100,171|
|50-day MA||$13.36||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$12.32||Market Cap||290.95M|
Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Company Bio
Gladstone Land Corporation, an externally-managed agricultural real estate investment trust, owns and leases farmland for independent and corporate farming operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in McLean, Virginia.