Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAND POWR Grades
- LAND scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 55.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAND is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LAND's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.35% of US stocks).
LAND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE LAND Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GLADSTONE LAND Corp is higher than it is for about 97.52% of US stocks.
- GLADSTONE LAND Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLADSTONE LAND Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LOAN, BFS, ATAX, FLNG, and ALX.
- Visit LAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonefarms.com.
LAND Valuation SummaryIn comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LAND's price/earnings ratio is 344.97% lower, now standing at -92.6.
LAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.83||52-week high||$26.04|
|Prev. close||$25.16||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$25.26||Avg. volume||348,311|
|50-day MA||$22.07||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$17.36||Market Cap||728.93M|
Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Company Bio
Gladstone Land Corporation, an externally-managed agricultural real estate investment trust, owns and leases farmland for independent and corporate farming operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
LAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAND Latest Social Stream
View Full LAND Social Stream
Latest LAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE LAND Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAND as an investment opportunity.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corporation (Nasdaq:LAND) ("Gladstone Land" or the "Company") announced that it has acquired 930 gross acres of farmland, including approximately 480 acres of blueberry bushes, and support facilities located in Paw Paw, Michigan, for $13. The facilities include a 23,000 SF cooling and packing plant, a 9,000 SF box barn, and a blueberry retail store for selling fruit from the farm directly to vendors and consumers.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corporation (Nasdaq: LAND) ("Gladstone Land" or the "Company") announced that it has acquired 639 gross acres of farmland, including 617 planted acres of almonds, located in Kern County, California, and the option to purchase 20,330 acre-feet of stored water (equal to approximately 6.6 billion gallons) located within the Semitropic Water Storage District water bank for a total of approximately $25.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corporation (Nasdaq:LAND) ("Gladstone Land" or the "Company") announced that it has acquired 116 gross acres of farmland, including approximately 100 acres of blueberry bushes and a fresh packing and shipping facility, located in Hammonton, New Jersey, for approximately $2. In connection with the acquisition, Gladstone Land entered into a 15-year, triple-net lease agreement with Berry Brothers, a family-owned farming company with blueberry
Image source: The Motley Fool. Gladstone Land Corp (NASDAQ: LAND)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 13, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to the Gladstone Land's First Quarter Earnings Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Gladstone Land Corp. (NASDAQ:LAND) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
LAND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|