Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.2% of US stocks.
- LAND's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- LAND ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LAND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE LAND CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LAND, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.16% of US equities we're observing.
- LAND's price/sales ratio is 8.99; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLADSTONE LAND CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FLNG, ILPT, HEP, SVC, and TGH.
- Visit LAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonefarms.com.
LAND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LAND's price/earnings ratio is 398.79% lower, now standing at -74.1.
- Over the past 117 months, LAND's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAND.
LAND Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1161.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 124.62%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 27.17%.
The table below shows LAND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAND has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.58% of graded US stocks.
- LAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.058 -- ranking 293rd of 442 Trading stocks.
- CUZ, RYN, and EQS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAND.
The table below shows LAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.33||52-week high||$42.10|
|Prev. close||$20.49||52-week low||$19.03|
|Day high||$20.21||Avg. volume||319,266|
|50-day MA||$24.04||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$29.09||Market Cap||661.28M|
Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Company Bio
Gladstone Land Corporation, an externally-managed agricultural real estate investment trust, owns and leases farmland for independent and corporate farming operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAND Latest Social Stream
View Full LAND Social Stream
Latest LAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE LAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAND as an investment opportunity.
REITs joined the rest of the stock market last week in the steady selling of shares as investors began to anticipate the effects of higher interest rates. These five sold off the most and are worth watching ahead of Wednesday’s Federal Open Market Committee meeting where rate hikes may be announced. Power REIT (NYSEAMERICAN: PW) (-6.17%) is diversified among three industries: controlled environment agriculture (greenhouses), solar farm land and transportation. No dividend is being paid. With a p
In this article, we discuss 10 best stocks that pay monthly dividends. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best Stocks That Pay Monthly Dividends. In July 2022, the Consumer Price Index rose 8.5% from a year ago, marking a little […]
Gladstone Land Corporation (Nasdaq:LAND) ("Gladstone Land" or the "Company") today announced the amendment of certain terms of the Company's $500 million continuous offering of its 6.00% Series C Cumulative Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") to limit total sales to no more than 10,200,000 shares (or up to $255 million) in the primary offering and to limit the number of shares to be sold under the dividend reinvestment plan to no more
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana reiterated a Buy rating on Gladstone Land (LAND - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $36.00. The company's shares opened today at $25.71.According to TipRanks, Diana is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.3% and a 48.27% success rate. Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Ellington Financial, Gladstone Land, and AGNC Investment.Gladstone Land has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $31.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Gladstone Land's latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $19.
Gladstone (LAND) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -7.86% and 1.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|