Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, LAND has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 6.56% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, LAND's comes in at 9.53 -- better than 96.56% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LAND has less volatility in its price than 93.31% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LAND's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ASRV, COG, SKT, BBGI and B.
LAND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LAND, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 34.62% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of GLADSTONE LAND Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LAND, approximately 83.95% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, GLADSTONE LAND Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.72% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, GLADSTONE LAND Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 88.33% of them.
LAND Dividend Chart
LAND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|