Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LAND's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 6.69% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, LAND's comes in at 19.19 -- better than 98.02% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, LAND generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 7.29% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LAND's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BGSF, ARCH, SU, OGE and CPA.
LAND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LAND, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 34.3% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LAND, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LAND, approximately 83.15% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LAND boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, LAND's equity discount rate is less than 88.4% of those stocks.
LAND Dividend Chart
LAND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|