Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LAND's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 6.4% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, LAND's comes in at 18.68 -- better than 97.86% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- LAND is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 6.2% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LAND's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MOMO, CMS, CELP, AEP and SHSP.
LAND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding GLADSTONE LAND Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 22.16% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for GLADSTONE LAND Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, GLADSTONE LAND Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 9.14% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -22.16%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 14.52% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GLADSTONE LAND Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 14.52% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, LAND boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.82% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LAND Dividend Chart
LAND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|