Lazard LTD. (LAZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZ POWR Grades
- LAZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAZ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LAZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LAZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAZ is 4.98 -- better than 90.83% of US stocks.
- LAZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.49% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LAZ comes in at 23.68% -- higher than that of 92.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCB, NSIT, DXLG, DXPE, and TSRI.
- Visit LAZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lazard.com.
LAZ Valuation Summary
- LAZ's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 48% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 218 months, LAZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAZ.
LAZ Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -24.81%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 34.84%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -41.87%.
The table below shows LAZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.82% of graded US stocks.
- LAZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 44th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WHG, COR, and LAMR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAZ.
The table below shows LAZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LAZ, see our LAZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
LAZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.34||52-week high||$43.44|
|Prev. close||$32.72||52-week low||$30.20|
|Day high||$33.66||Avg. volume||734,447|
|50-day MA||$37.66||Dividend yield||5.99%|
|200-day MA||$35.99||Market Cap||3.76B|
Lazard LTD. (LAZ) Company Bio
Lazard Ltd. provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZ Social Stream
Latest LAZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAZARD LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZ as an investment opportunity.
Lazard's (LAZ) February AUM Down 2.8% on Challenging Markets
Lazard's (LAZ) February AUM witnesses a decline of 2.8% to $224.16 billion due to a challenging market backdrop.
Lazard Reports February 2023 Assets Under Management
NEW YORK, March 10, 2023--Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) reported today that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of February 28, 2023 totaled approximately $224.2 billion. The month’s AUM included market depreciation of $2.8 billion, foreign exchange depreciation of $2.9 billion and net outflows of $0.8 billion.
Raymond J. McGuire Joins Lazard as President
NEW YORK, March 08, 2023--Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) today announced that Raymond J. McGuire has joined the firm as President, effective April 3, 2023. Based in New York, Mr. McGuire will serve as a member of the firm’s senior leadership team and will be responsible for further strengthening senior client relationships, attracting talent and expanding Lazard’s reach across the world.
Lazard's (LAZ) Asset Management Division Acquires Truvvo
Lazard's (LAZ) asset management arm, Lazard Asset Management, acquires Truvvo to create Lazard Family Office Partners.
Lazard Says TSMC Is a Top Stock After Buffett Abruptly Dumped It
(Bloomberg) -- Lazard Asset Management said it’s been scooping up shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., the chipmaker that Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. abruptly unloaded last month without explanation.Most Read from BloombergTycoon Deripaska Warns Russia May Run Out of Money in 2024Sorry, Twitter. Elon Found His Next Shiny Object.Israel’s Window to Strike Iran Narrows as Putin Enters EquationS&P 500 Climbs Most in More Than Two Weeks: Markets WrapBerkshire’s reversal on T
LAZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LAZWant to do more research on Lazard Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lazard Ltd (LAZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lazard Ltd (LAZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lazard Ltd (LAZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...