Lazard LTD. Lazard, LTD. (LAZ): Price and Financial Metrics
LAZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAZ is 4.18 -- better than 88.77% of US stocks.
- LAZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 87.48%, Lazard Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 85.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lazard Ltd are SITE, MTOR, OLLI, ARCB, and BBSI.
- Visit LAZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lazard.com.
LAZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$41.76|
|Prev. close||$38.05||52-week low||$31.07|
|Day high||$38.30||Avg. volume||843,979|
|50-day MA||$37.37||Dividend yield||4.94%|
|200-day MA||$36.18||Market Cap||3.96B|
Lazard LTD. Lazard, LTD. (LAZ) Company Bio
Lazard Ltd. provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.