Lazard LTD. (LAZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZ POWR Grades
- LAZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAZ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- LAZ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
LAZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAZ is 3.55 -- better than 87.35% of US stocks.
- LAZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Lazard Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 11.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCB, KIRK, BNSO, EDUC, and CHS.
- LAZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lazard Ltd's official web site, go to www.lazard.com.
LAZ Valuation Summary
- LAZ's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 43.75% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LAZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 198 months.
- Over the past 198 months, LAZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAZ.
LAZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 79.33%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.35%.
The table below shows LAZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.87% of graded US stocks.
- LAZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 45th of 445 Trading stocks.
- SAMG, WHG, and COR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAZ.
The table below shows LAZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.25||52-week high||$52.30|
|Prev. close||$51.85||52-week low||$32.38|
|Day high||$52.30||Avg. volume||639,611|
|50-day MA||$47.98||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$45.43||Market Cap||5.49B|
Lazard LTD. (LAZ) Company Bio
Lazard Ltd. provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZ Social Stream
Latest LAZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lazard Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZ as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 14, 2021--Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) will announce its third-quarter and nine-month 2021 results in a press release to be issued Friday morning, October 29, 2021. The press release will be available on Lazard’s website at: www.lazard.com.
Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) announced today that Spyros Svoronos has joined Lazards Financial Advisory business as a Managing Director and Global Head of Chemicals, effective immediately. Based in New York, Mr. Svoronos joins from Credit Suisse, where he served as Head of the Global Industrials Group, Americas and Global Head of Chemicals. Richard Whitney, who has served as Lazards Global Head
Apollo Global Management is bringing on former Lazard investment banking chairman William M. Lewis Jr. as a senior partner.
(Bloomberg) -- William M. Lewis Jr., who has spent more than four decades on Wall Street as an investment banker at Lazard Ltd. and Morgan Stanley, is joining Apollo Global Management Inc. at the firm’s most senior level. Most Read from BloombergHow France Turned the Humble Roundabout Into a Showcase for ArtWhat the Front Line of the U.S. Abortion Fight in Kentucky Looks Like NowNYC's Waldorf Gets Plush Renovation, Becomes Icon of China's OverreachTycoon Behind a Crisis-Era Property Crash Now Si
NEW YORK, October 12, 2021--Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) announced today that William M. ("Bill") Lewis, Jr. will join its Board of Directors, effective April 29, 2022, and that he has decided to retire from the firm, effective November 12. Mr. Lewis has been with Lazard as a Managing Director for 17 years, and most recently was Chairman of Investment Banking. As of November 15, he plans to join Apollo Global Management as a Senior Partner and member of its Management Committee.
LAZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|