Lazard LTD. Lazard, LTD. (LAZ): Price and Financial Metrics
LAZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAZ is 4.16 -- better than 88.72% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.56 for Lazard Ltd; that's greater than it is for 86.26% of US stocks.
- Lazard Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lazard Ltd are MTOR, GFF, GNE, OLLI, and ARCB.
- Visit LAZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lazard.com.
LAZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.65||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$41.27||52-week low||$31.07|
|Day high||$42.08||Avg. volume||1,064,007|
|50-day MA||$40.03||Dividend yield||4.56%|
|200-day MA||$36.85||Market Cap||4.37B|
Lazard LTD. Lazard, LTD. (LAZ) Company Bio
Lazard Ltd. provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.