Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI): Price and Financial Metrics
LBAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.63||52-week high||$20.02|
|Prev. close||$12.67||52-week low||$11.89|
|Day high||$12.78||Avg. volume||240,939|
|50-day MA||$14.05||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$15.64||Market Cap||821.32M|
LBAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBAI POWR Grades
- LBAI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 70.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LBAI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 105 days.
- LBAI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
LBAI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.67 for LAKELAND BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 88.98% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 73.51%, LAKELAND BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.53% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LBAI comes in at -55.42% -- higher than that of only 9.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAKELAND BANCORP INC are OCFC, FLIC, SASR, BANC, and ONB.
- LBAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAKELAND BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.lakelandbank.com.
LBAI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LBAI's price/sales ratio is 160% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- LBAI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBAI.
LBAI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 37.67%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -46.78%.
The table below shows LBAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBAI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.81% of graded US stocks.
- LBAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 337th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HFWA, BY, and CATY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LBAI.
The table below shows LBAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Company Bio
Lakeland Bancorp provides banking services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium sized businesses in northern and central New Jersey. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Oak Ridge, New Jersey.
LBAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBAI Latest Social Stream
View Full LBAI Social Stream
Latest LBAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBAI as an investment opportunity.
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LBAI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.53% and 16.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OAK RIDGE, N.J., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI) (the “Company”), the parent company of Lakeland Bank (“Lakeland”), reported net income of $22.6 million and earnings per diluted share ("EPS") of $0.34 for the three months ended June 30, 2023 compared to net income of $29.1 million and diluted EPS of $0.44 for the three months ended June 30, 2022. For the second quarter of 2023, annualized return on average assets was 0.84%, annualized return on average com
Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
OAK RIDGE, N.J., July 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI) (the “Company”) announced that it expects to report earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, on Thursday, July 27, 2023, at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET. A copy of the earnings release will be immediately available on its website. The Company will not be hosting an earnings conference call to review the second quarter 2023 results. About Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. At March 31, 2023, Lakeland Bancorp, I
LBAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|