Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI): Price and Financial Metrics
LBAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.31||52-week high||$20.02|
|Prev. close||$13.29||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$13.37||Avg. volume||238,906|
|50-day MA||$12.17||Dividend yield||4.36%|
|200-day MA||$14.05||Market Cap||865.55M|
LBAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBAI POWR Grades
- LBAI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.12% of US stocks.
- LBAI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- LBAI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LBAI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 346.51, LAKELAND BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 109.71%, LAKELAND BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.81% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LBAI comes in at -83.29% -- higher than that of merely 6.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CZNC, CVBF, UVSP, HBT, and BHB.
- LBAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAKELAND BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.lakelandbank.com.
LBAI Valuation Summary
- LBAI's price/earnings ratio is 7.7; this is 18.95% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LBAI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBAI.
LBAI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 37.67%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -46.78%.
The table below shows LBAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBAI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.81% of graded US stocks.
- LBAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 337th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HFWA, BY, and CATY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LBAI.
The table below shows LBAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Company Bio
Lakeland Bancorp provides banking services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium sized businesses in northern and central New Jersey. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Oak Ridge, New Jersey.
LBAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBAI Latest Social Stream
View Full LBAI Social Stream
Latest LBAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBAI as an investment opportunity.
OAK RIDGE, N.J., Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI) (the “Company”), the parent company of Lakeland Bank, today announced that the Company’s 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (“Annual Meeting”) will be held virtually on Thursday, December 28, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. The agenda of the Annual Meeting includes proposals to: elect four directors, approve, on an advisory basis, the executive compensation of the Company’s Named Executive Officers, and to ratify the Co
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LBAI ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.145 per share on 16th of...
Q3 2023 Provident Financial Services Inc Earnings Call
Net income of $22.2 million and EPS of $0.34
OAK RIDGE, N.J., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI) (the “Company”), the parent company of Lakeland Bank (“Lakeland”), reported net income of $22.2 million and earnings per diluted share ("EPS") of $0.34 for the three months ended September 30, 2023 compared to net income of $28.7 million and diluted EPS of $0.44 for the three months ended September 30, 2022. For the third quarter of 2023, annualized return on average assets was 0.81%, annualized return on av
LBAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|