Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBAI POWR Grades
- LBAI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LBAI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- LBAI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
LBAI Stock Summary
- LBAI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.86%, Lakeland Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.85% of about US stocks.
- Lakeland Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lakeland Bancorp Inc are NRC, CSWI, GWRS, JKHY, and ATR.
- LBAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.lakelandbank.com.
LBAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.94||52-week high||$18.95|
|Prev. close||$18.20||52-week low||$8.78|
|Day high||$18.59||Avg. volume||169,586|
|50-day MA||$17.65||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$13.49||Market Cap||907.78M|
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Company Bio
Lakeland Bancorp provides banking services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium sized businesses in northern and central New Jersey. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Oak Ridge, New Jersey.
LBAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBAI Latest Social Stream
View Full LBAI Social Stream
Latest LBAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBAI as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LBAI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) declares $0.135/share quarterly dividend, 8% increase from prior dividend of $0.125.Forward yield 3.11%Payable May 18; for shareholders of record May 7; ex-div May 6.See LBAI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
A look at the shareholders of Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LBAI ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 24th
LBAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|