Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBAI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LBAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- LBAI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LBAI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
LBAI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 360.87, LAKELAND BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.98% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.63 for LAKELAND BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 90.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.63%, LAKELAND BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAKELAND BANCORP INC are FLIC, CHCO, BHB, FBK, and FVCB.
- LBAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAKELAND BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.lakelandbank.com.
LBAI Valuation Summary
- LBAI's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 225% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LBAI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBAI.
LBAI Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.25%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.83%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.83%.
The table below shows LBAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LBAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LBAI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.81% of graded US stocks.
- LBAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 337th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HFWA, BY, and CATY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LBAI.
The table below shows LBAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LBAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.98||52-week high||$19.06|
|Prev. close||$18.42||52-week low||$13.91|
|Day high||$19.05||Avg. volume||164,322|
|50-day MA||$18.14||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$16.54||Market Cap||1.23B|
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Company Bio
Lakeland Bancorp provides banking services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium sized businesses in northern and central New Jersey. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Oak Ridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
LBAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBAI Latest Social Stream
View Full LBAI Social Stream
Latest LBAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBAI as an investment opportunity.
OAK RIDGE, N.J., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI) (the “Company”) announced that it expects to report earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022, on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET. A copy of the earnings release will be immediately available on its website. The Company will not be hosting an earnings conference call to review the Q4 2022 results. About Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. At September 30, 2022, Lakeland Bancorp, Inc
Lakeland Bancorp had a solid performance this year, and its impressive liquidity position is one of its cornerstones. See why LBAI stock is a Buy.
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:LBAI) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 27, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Mary Russell - Assistant Controller and Director, Financial…
Provident Financial Services, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ISELIN, N.J., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:PFS) (the “Company”) reported net income of $43.4 million, or $0.58 per basic and diluted share for the three months ended September 30, 2022, compared to $39.2 million, or $0.53 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2022 and $37.3 million, or $0.49 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2021. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, net income totaled $126.6 million, or $1.69 per basic and diluted share, compared to $130.6 million, or $1.71 per basic share and $1.70 per diluted share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2021. Current quarter earnings were impacted by $2.9 million of non-tax deductible transaction costs related to th...
OAK RIDGE, N.J., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI ) (the “Company”), the parent company of Lakeland Bank (“Lakeland”), reported net income of $28.7 million and earnings per diluted share ("EPS") of $0.44 for the three months ended September 30, 2022 compared to net income of $22.3 million and diluted EPS of $0.43 for the three months ended September 30, 2021. For the third quarter of 2022, annualized return on average assets was 1.10%, annualized return on average common equity was 10.33% and annualized return on average tangible common equity was 13.87%.
LBAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|