Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LBAI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LBAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.27% of US stocks.
- LBAI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LBAI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
LBAI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.05 for Lakeland Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.86%, Lakeland Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.84% of about US stocks.
- Lakeland Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LBAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NKSH, MFNC, CRVL, HIMX, and SIBN.
- LBAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.lakelandbank.com.
LBAI Valuation Summary
- LBAI's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 9.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LBAI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LBAI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LBAI.
LBAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LBAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.43||52-week high||$19.35|
|Prev. close||$16.06||52-week low||$9.49|
|Day high||$16.58||Avg. volume||190,939|
|50-day MA||$17.72||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$15.41||Market Cap||831.37M|
Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (LBAI) Company Bio
Lakeland Bancorp provides banking services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium sized businesses in northern and central New Jersey. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Oak Ridge, New Jersey.
LBAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LBAI Latest Social Stream
View Full LBAI Social Stream
Latest LBAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LBAI as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can significantly boost your returns by...
1ST Constitution Bancorp Reports a 39.6% Increase in Net Income for the Second Quarter of 2021 and Declares a Quarterly Dividend of $0.10 Per Share
CRANBURY, N.J., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 1ST Constitution Bancorp (NASDAQ: FCCY), the holding company (the “Company”) for 1ST Constitution Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $5.2 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.50 for the three months ended June 30, 2021 compared to net income of $3.7 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.36 for the three months ended June 30, 2020. Net income increased 39.6% and diluted earnings per share increased 38.9% for the second
Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.45% and 1.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OAK RIDGE, N.J., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI) (the “Company”), the parent company of Lakeland Bank (“Lakeland”), reported net income of $27.4 million and earnings per diluted share ("EPS") of $0.53 for the three months ended June 30, 2021 compared to net income of $11.9 million and diluted EPS of $0.23 for the three months ended June 30, 2020. For the second quarter of 2021, annualized return on average assets was 1.41%, annualized return on average com
LBAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|