LCI Industries (LCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LCII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCII is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LCII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
LCII Stock Summary
- Lci Industries's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.71% of US listed stocks.
- Lci Industries's stock had its IPO on May 3, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.8% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Lci Industries's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lci Industries are MMS, HELE, PINC, AEIS, and GOLF.
- Visit LCII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lci1.com.
LCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.34||52-week high||$156.61|
|Prev. close||$138.43||52-week low||$101.69|
|Day high||$139.81||Avg. volume||168,745|
|50-day MA||$142.96||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$131.42||Market Cap||3.49B|
LCI Industries (LCII) Company Bio
LCI Industries, formerly known as Drew Industries, supplies a broad array of components for the leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes, and to a lesser extent supplies components for adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment and other cargo; modular housing; and factory-built mobile office units. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
LCII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LCII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lci Industries ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 48.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lci Industries ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 25.55; that's higher than 82.27% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Lci Industries's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LCII's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCII Latest Social Stream
View Full LCII Social Stream
Latest LCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lci Industries that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCII as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 4th
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for June 4th
LCI Industries appoints Tracy Graham to Chairman of the Board of Directors
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
LCI Industries (LCII) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
LCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|