LCI Industries (LCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LCII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.67% of US stocks.
- LCII's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LCII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LCII Stock Summary
- Lci Industries's stock had its IPO on May 3, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.59% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LCII's revenue has grown 58.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.06% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LCII is more volatile than only 6.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lci Industries, a group of peers worth examining would be CCS, VRM, HLNE, MTH, and HWKN.
- Visit LCII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lci1.com.
LCII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LCII's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.76% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, LCII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, LCII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 11.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCII.
LCII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.94%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.83%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 41.9%.
The table below shows LCII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.9% of graded US stocks.
- LCII's asset turnover comes in at 1.53 -- ranking 15th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DORM, MPAA, and LEA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCII.
The table below shows LCII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.66||52-week high||$156.61|
|Prev. close||$128.61||52-week low||$104.03|
|Day high||$130.39||Avg. volume||162,911|
|50-day MA||$139.48||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$138.89||Market Cap||3.25B|
LCI Industries (LCII) Company Bio
LCI Industries, formerly known as Drew Industries, supplies a broad array of components for the leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes, and to a lesser extent supplies components for adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment and other cargo; modular housing; and factory-built mobile office units. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCII Latest Social Stream
View Full LCII Social Stream
Latest LCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lci Industries that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCII as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
RV sales continue to rise with extended outdoor travel. This calls for investing in Cavco Industries (CVCO), Patrick Industries (PATK), Skyline Champion (SKY), LCI Industries (LCII) & Winnebago (WGO).
ELKHART, Ind., September 09, 2021--LIPPERT ACQUIRES FURRION HOLDINGS LIMITED
ELKHART, Ind., September 01, 2021--LCI INDUSTRIES TO PRESENT AT CL KING'S BEST IDEAS CONFERENCE
ELKHART, Ind., August 24, 2021--LCI INDUSTRIES DECLARES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
LCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|