LCI Industries (LCII): Price and Financial Metrics
LCII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LCII is 3.02 -- better than 81.97% of US stocks.
- LCII's went public 30.75 years ago, making it older than 88.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Lci Industries's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are B, WGO, POL, URBN, and AYI.
- LCII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lci Industries's official web site, go to www.lci1.com.
LCII Stock Price Chart More Charts
LCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.14||52-week high||$113.34|
|Prev. close||$113.19||52-week low||$69.16|
|Day high||$113.27||Avg. volume||119,644|
|50-day MA||$106.28||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$94.47||Market Cap||2.81B|
LCI Industries (LCII) Company Bio
LCI Industries, formerly known as Drew Industries, supplies a broad array of components for the leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes, and to a lesser extent supplies components for adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment and other cargo; modular housing; and factory-built mobile office units. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.