LCI Industries (LCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LCII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.44% of US stocks.
- LCII's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LCII's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.13% of US stocks).
LCII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LCII is 3.88 -- better than 87.13% of US stocks.
- LCI INDUSTRIES's stock had its IPO on May 3, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of LCI INDUSTRIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCI INDUSTRIES, a group of peers worth examining would be MYE, WOR, LRN, MAT, and BKE.
- Visit LCII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lci1.com.
LCII Valuation Summary
- LCII's price/earnings ratio is 6.1; this is 56.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LCII's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCII.
LCII Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 202.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 63.13%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.28%.
The table below shows LCII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.42% of graded US stocks.
- LCII's asset turnover comes in at 1.516 -- ranking 14th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DORM, LEA, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCII.
The table below shows LCII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.75||52-week high||$139.89|
|Prev. close||$117.23||52-week low||$89.28|
|Day high||$118.91||Avg. volume||214,284|
|50-day MA||$102.09||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$109.83||Market Cap||3.02B|
LCI Industries (LCII) Company Bio
LCI Industries, formerly known as Drew Industries, supplies a broad array of components for the leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes, and to a lesser extent supplies components for adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment and other cargo; modular housing; and factory-built mobile office units. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCII Latest Social Stream
View Full LCII Social Stream
Latest LCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LCI INDUSTRIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCII as an investment opportunity.
ELKHART, Ind., January 25, 2023--LCI Industries (NYSE: LCII) (the "Company") which, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lippert Components, Inc., supplies a broad array of highly engineered components for the leading original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs") in the recreation and transportation product markets, and the related aftermarkets of those industries, today provided select preliminary, unaudited financial results ranges for the fourth quarter of 2022.
LCI Industries (LCII) stock slid on Friday as Jefferies stepped to the sidelines on the name, calling out slowing RV demand.
Most readers would already be aware that LCI Industries' (NYSE:LCII) stock increased significantly by 11% over the past...
RV stocks like Winnebago and Thor Industries have already priced in the downturn. LCI Industries also offers deep value and a market-beating yield. Camping World is the best value and yield in the RV industry. 5 stocks we like better than Winnebago Industries The RV industry may not seem like the best choice for inflation-weary […]
Major players in the electrocoating market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. , B L Downey Co Llc, BASF SE, Burkard IndustriesInc. , LCI Industries, Electro-Coatings of Iowa Inc, Greenkote PLC, Hawking Electrotechnology Ltd, Luvata Oy, Dymax Corporation, The Valspar Corporation, Tru-Tone Finishing Inc, US Chrome Corporation, and PPG Industries Inc. Major players in the electrocoating market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. , B L Downey Co Llc, BASF SE, Burkard IndustriesInc. , LCI Industries, Electro-Coatings of Iowa Inc, Greenkote PLC, Hawking Electrotechnology Ltd, Luvata Oy, Dymax Corporation, The Valspar Corporation, Tru-Tone Finishing Inc, US Chrome Corporation, and PPG Industries Inc.
LCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|