LCI Industries (LCII): Price and Financial Metrics
LCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.49||52-week high||$137.07|
|Prev. close||$117.08||52-week low||$89.89|
|Day high||$116.42||Avg. volume||204,790|
|50-day MA||$112.37||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$116.51||Market Cap||2.82B|
LCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LCII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCII is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LCII's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.95% of US stocks).
LCII Stock Summary
- LCI INDUSTRIES's stock had its IPO on May 3, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.16% of US equities in our set.
- LCII's current price/earnings ratio is 58.05, which is higher than 89.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that LCII's revenue has grown -30.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LCI INDUSTRIES are YETI, GHM, BGFV, PSN, and HLNE.
- Visit LCII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lci1.com.
LCII Valuation Summary
- LCII's price/earnings ratio is 58.1; this is 260.87% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LCII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCII.
LCII Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 52.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.43%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 63.13%.
The table below shows LCII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.42% of graded US stocks.
- LCII's asset turnover comes in at 1.516 -- ranking 14th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DORM, LEA, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCII.
The table below shows LCII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCI Industries (LCII) Company Bio
LCI Industries, formerly known as Drew Industries, supplies a broad array of components for the leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes, and to a lesser extent supplies components for adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment and other cargo; modular housing; and factory-built mobile office units. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
LCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCII Latest Social Stream
View Full LCII Social Stream
Latest LCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LCI INDUSTRIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCII as an investment opportunity.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
LCI Industries' ( NYSE:LCII ) investors are due to receive a payment of $1.05 per share on 15th of December. Based on...
ELKHART, Ind., November 16, 2023--LCI Industries (NYSE: LCII), which, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lippert Components, Inc. ("Lippert"), supplies a broad array of highly engineered components for the leading original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs") in the recreation and transportation product markets, and the related aftermarkets of those industries, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $1.05 per share of common stock.
LCI Industries (NYSE:LCII) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 LCI Industries misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.02 EPS, expectations were $1.38. Operator: Hello, and welcome to the LCI Industries Q3 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Lauren, and I will be coordinating your call today. There will be an opportunity for […]
Q3 2023 LCI Industries Earnings Call
LCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|