LCI Industries (LCII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LCII has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.22%, higher than about 64.96% stocks in our dividend set.
- LCII has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1.04; for context, that's better than 68.64% stocks in our set.
- LCII's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 13.11% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 74.83% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LCII's price: PBA, TAC, CIT, POL and KOSS.
LCII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LCII, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 60.3% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lci Industries are:
- In terms of opportunity, Lci Industries's estimated return of -60.3% surpasses about 26.8% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LCII, approximately only 21.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LCII Dividend Chart
LCII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|