Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCUT POWR Grades
- LCUT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- LCUT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LCUT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
LCUT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Lifetime Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LCUT's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lifetime Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of -316.92%; that's higher than merely 6.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lifetime Brands Inc are ELTK, MYE, AMWD, AFI, and SXT.
- Visit LCUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifetimebrands.com.
LCUT Valuation Summary
- LCUT's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 83.87% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LCUT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LCUT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCUT.
LCUT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.22%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 616.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 213.06%.
The table below shows LCUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.68% of graded US stocks.
- LCUT's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 18th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SKY, MWA, and SMID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCUT.
The table below shows LCUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.48||52-week high||$19.93|
|Prev. close||$17.73||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$18.79||Avg. volume||56,565|
|50-day MA||$17.08||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$15.42||Market Cap||406.69M|
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) Company Bio
Lifetime Brands is a global provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Garden City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCUT Latest Social Stream
View Full LCUT Social Stream
Latest LCUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifetime Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCUT as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
LCUT vs. PBH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
If you want to know who really controls Lifetime Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LCUT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Lifetime Brands (LCUT) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
LCUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|