Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT): Price and Financial Metrics
LCUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.50||52-week high||$10.25|
|Prev. close||$6.42||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$6.52||Avg. volume||67,167|
|50-day MA||$5.67||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||141.79M|
LCUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCUT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LCUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.7% of US stocks.
- LCUT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LCUT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
LCUT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LCUT is currently 2.22, higher than just 7.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, LIFETIME BRANDS INC has a higher such ratio than just 7.19% of stocks in our set.
- LIFETIME BRANDS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIFETIME BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EDUC, HFFG, GAIA, SIF, and CVGI.
- Visit LCUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifetimebrands.com.
LCUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LCUT's EV/EBIT ratio is 389.89% higher, now standing at 65.4.
- LCUT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 42.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCUT.
LCUT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.69%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -462.54%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -23.34%.
The table below shows LCUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.11% of graded US stocks.
- LCUT's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 18th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SKY, SMID, and AMWD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCUT.
The table below shows LCUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) Company Bio
Lifetime Brands is a global provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Garden City, New York.
LCUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCUT Latest Social Stream
View Full LCUT Social Stream
Latest LCUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFETIME BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCUT as an investment opportunity.
GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifetime Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: LCUT), a leading global provider of branded kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home, announced the completion of the Term Loan B Amendment and Extension. On November 14, 2023, the Company’s Term Loan B in the principal amount of $198.7 million due February 2025 has been amended and extended. The Term Loan, as amended and extended, will have a principal amount of $150.0 million and mature in Aug
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2023 / Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day November Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, November ...
Lifetime Brands, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LCUT ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.0425 per share on 15th of...
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:LCUT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Lifetime Brands, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.36, expectations were $0.27. Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Lifetime Brands’ Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. I would now like to introduce your host for today’s conference, […]
Q3 2023 Lifetime Brands Inc Earnings Call
LCUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|