Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCUT POWR Grades
- LCUT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LCUT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LCUT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.91% of US stocks).
LCUT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LCUT is 3.32 -- better than 85.04% of US stocks.
- LIFETIME BRANDS INC's stock had its IPO on June 5, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.82% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, LIFETIME BRANDS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LE, GPI, CATO, ALG, and KWR.
- Visit LCUT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifetimebrands.com.
LCUT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LCUT's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.92% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LCUT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LCUT.
LCUT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 140%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -70.24%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -67.33%.
The table below shows LCUT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LCUT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LCUT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.11% of graded US stocks.
- LCUT's asset turnover comes in at 1.083 -- ranking 18th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SKY, SMID, and AMWD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LCUT.
The table below shows LCUT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LCUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.89||52-week high||$19.60|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$6.47|
|Day high||$7.12||Avg. volume||33,406|
|50-day MA||$8.94||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$11.86||Market Cap||151.97M|
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) Company Bio
Lifetime Brands is a global provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Garden City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LCUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCUT Latest Social Stream
View Full LCUT Social Stream
Latest LCUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFETIME BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCUT as an investment opportunity.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LCUT ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.0425 per share on 15th of...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 17-18, 2022.
The board of Lifetime Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LCUT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.0425 per share on...
With us today from management are Rob Kay, chief executive officer; and Larry Winoker, chief financial officer. Before we begin the call, I'd like to remind you that our remarks this morning may contain forward-looking statements that relate to the future performance of the company.
Declares Regular Quarterly DividendGARDEN CITY, N.Y., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LCUT), a leading global designer, developer and marketer of a broad range of branded consumer products used in the home, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Rob Kay, Lifetime’s Chief Executive Officer, commented, “Our performance in the second quarter, while remaining strong compared to pre-pandemic levels, was impacted by the macroeconomi
LCUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|