Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LCUT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LCUT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.87% of US stocks.
- LCUT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LCUT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 67th percentile.
LCUT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, Lifetime Brands Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.26% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lifetime Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of -227.49%; that's higher than just 9.29% of US stocks.
- Lifetime Brands Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LCUT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELTK, KINS, DLX, GLRE, and OSMT.
- LCUT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lifetime Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.lifetimebrands.com.
LCUT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LCUT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.53||52-week high||$17.48|
|Prev. close||$16.83||52-week low||$5.71|
|Day high||$16.81||Avg. volume||52,866|
|50-day MA||$15.47||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$13.59||Market Cap||363.33M|
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) Company Bio
Lifetime Brands is a global provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Garden City, New York.
LCUT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LCUT Latest Social Stream
View Full LCUT Social Stream
Latest LCUT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifetime Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LCUT as an investment opportunity.
Lifetime Brands to Present at Oppenheimer 21st Annual Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Conference on June 15, 2021
GARDEN CITY, N.Y., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LCUT), a leading global designer, developer and marketer of a broad range of branded consumer products used in the home, will present at the Oppenheimer 21st Annual Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Conference on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. Lifetime Brands Chief Executive Officer Robert Kay and Chief Financial Officer Laurence Winoker will present at 4:35 PM ET. The Company’s presentation and a recording of the event
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Lifetime Brands (LCUT) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Exclusive Insights on Glassware Market 2021-2026 by Leading Players like Noritake Co. (Japan), Villeroy & Boch AG (Germany), Guy Degrenne SA (Italy), Lifetime Brands Inc. (US), Lenox Corporation (US), The Zrike Company Inc. (US), and more
The Glassware Market size was valued at US$ XX Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% for the forecast period ending 2026 reaching a Market value of US$ 15.3 Bn. The research report provides an in-depth analysis of the growth factor, major trends, and opportunities that may influence the growth of the Global 
Lifetime Brands (LCUT) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
LCUT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|