Lifetime Brands, Inc. (LCUT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, LCUT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 11.78% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, LCUT has returned $3,727,000 US dollars, more than just 11.51% of US dividend issuers.
- LCUT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 541.76% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 98.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LCUT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMOT, CANG, ORA, NICE and TUP.
LCUT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LCUT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.89% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LCUT, investors may wish to consider are:
- LCUT's market cap is about 272 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.35 is greater than just 16.76% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, LCUT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 22.72% of them.
- LCUT's market cap of approximately $272 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 17.5% of them.
LCUT Dividend Chart
LCUT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|