loanDepot, Inc. (LDI): Price and Financial Metrics
LDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$3.02|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||362,893|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||590.77M|
LDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.17% of US stocks.
- LDI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LDI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
LDI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.62 for LOANDEPOT INC; that's greater than it is for 96.43% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LOANDEPOT INC comes in at -48.91%, a number that bests just 4.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LDI comes in at 157.67% -- higher than that of 98.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOANDEPOT INC are SEE, ASAI, HMST, WASH, and INBK.
- Visit LDI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.loandepot.com.
LDI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LDI's price/sales ratio is 77.27% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 33 months, LDI's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LDI.
LDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LDI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.47% of graded US stocks.
- LDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.544 -- ranking 13th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
loanDepot, Inc. (LDI) Company Bio
loanDepot, Inc. engages in the origination and servicing of conventional and government mortgage loans in the United States. The company also provides settlement services, which include captive title and escrow business; real estate services that cover captive real estate referral business; and insurance brokerage services, including services to homeowners, as well as other consumer insurance policies. It offers mortgage loans to borrowers; and in the secondary market. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Foothill Ranch, California.
LDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDI Latest Social Stream
View Full LDI Social Stream
Latest LDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOANDEPOT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDI as an investment opportunity.
Potential loanDepot, Inc. ( NYSE:LDI ) shareholders may wish to note that the CEO, President & Director, Frank Martell...
IRVINE, Calif., November 16, 2023--loanDepot, Inc. ("LDI" or "Company") (NYSE: LDI), a leading provider of home lending solutions that enable customers to achieve the dream of home ownership, today announced that it has joined EXIT Realty Corp. International’s strategic partner network. Leveraging loanDepot’s national retail footprint, EXIT’s real estate professionals have full access to the expertise of loanDepot’s local market loan consultants to support customers’ homeownership goals.
loanDepot, Inc. (NYSE:LDI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 loanDepot, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.08 EPS, expectations were $-0.08. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to loanDepot’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. I would like now to turn the call over to Gerhard Erdelji, Senior Vice President, […]
Q3 2023 Loandepot Inc Earnings Call
Image source: The Motley Fool. loanDepot (NYSE: LDI)Q3 2023 Earnings CallNov 07, 2023, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon and welcome to loanDepot's third-quarter 2023 earnings call.
LDI Price Returns