loanDepot, Inc. (LDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LDI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LDI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LDI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.48% of US stocks).
LDI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LOANDEPOT INC is higher than only 1.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LDI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.63% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LDI comes in at 1,013.96% -- higher than that of 99.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOANDEPOT INC are FRBK, PNBK, CPF, PBHC, and ZION.
- LDI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LOANDEPOT INC's official web site, go to www.loandepot.com.
LDI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LDI's EV/EBIT ratio is 340.35% lower, now standing at -27.4.
- Over the past 22 months, LDI's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LDI.
LDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LDI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.47% of graded US stocks.
- LDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.544 -- ranking 13th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$5.57|
|Prev. close||$1.51||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||815,914|
|50-day MA||$1.48||Dividend yield||9.88%|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||509.37M|
loanDepot, Inc. (LDI) Company Bio
loanDepot, Inc. engages in the origination and servicing of conventional and government mortgage loans in the United States. The company also provides settlement services, which include captive title and escrow business; real estate services that cover captive real estate referral business; and insurance brokerage services, including services to homeowners, as well as other consumer insurance policies. It offers mortgage loans to borrowers; and in the secondary market. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Foothill Ranch, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDI Latest Social Stream
View Full LDI Social Stream
Latest LDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOANDEPOT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDI as an investment opportunity.
loanDepot Inc. (NYSE:LDI) closed Wednesday at $1.55 per share, up from $1.51 a day earlier. While loanDepot Inc. has overperformed by 2.65%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, LDI fell by -72.52%, with highs and lows ranging from $6.33 to $1.25, whereas the simple […]
loanDepot supports first-time buyers with dedicated portal that propels them on the path to homeownership
Sustained housing shortages, elevated home prices, soaring interest rates and inflation continue to erode home affordability, and disproportionately impact first-time homebuyers. Recognizing the challenges facing first-time homebuyers, loanDepot has introduced a holistic suite of digital tools designed to support them through every stage of the homebuying journey, from preparing for homeownership to navigating the process to closing on their first home.
One thing we could say about the analysts on loanDepot, Inc. ( NYSE:LDI ) - they aren't optimistic, having just made a...
loanDepot Inc. (NYSE:LDI) closed Monday at $1.51 per share, down from $1.63 a day earlier. While loanDepot Inc. has underperformed by -7.36%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, LDI fell by -78.85%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.26 to $1.25, whereas the simple […]
(Bloomberg) -- In the wake of the last housing crash, online lenders came to dominate the mortgage market. Those firms are now struggling to survive the latest downturn, with soaring interest rates hurting home sales and refinancing demand.Most Read from BloombergUkraine Latest: Poland Says Russian-Made Missile Hit VillageMusk Steps Up Purge of Twitter Engineers Who Criticize HimPoland Says Russian-Made Missile Hit Territory and Killed Two PeopleFTX’s Balance Sheet Was BadStocks, Bonds Rally Wit
LDI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|