Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDOS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LDOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LDOS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- LDOS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
LDOS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LDOS is 3.23 -- better than 85.53% of US stocks.
- For LDOS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.47% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LDOS is more volatile than only 6.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LDOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEG, FLEX, HRI, CTLT, and STLD.
- Visit LDOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.leidos.com.
LDOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LDOS's price/sales ratio is 81.65% lower, now standing at 1.
- LDOS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 181 months.
- Over the past 181 months, LDOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LDOS.
LDOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 97.43%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 106.98%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.68%.
The table below shows LDOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LDOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LDOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.66% of graded US stocks.
- LDOS's asset turnover comes in at 1.051 -- ranking 19th of 83 Computers stocks.
- UIS, SLP, and STRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LDOS.
The table below shows LDOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LDOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.75||52-week high||$113.75|
|Prev. close||$93.03||52-week low||$79.15|
|Day high||$95.02||Avg. volume||807,085|
|50-day MA||$98.38||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$101.30||Market Cap||13.41B|
Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) Company Bio
Leidos Holdings delivers solutions and services in the national security, health, and engineering markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
LDOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDOS Latest Social Stream
View Full LDOS Social Stream
Latest LDOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Leidos Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDOS as an investment opportunity.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Leidos Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:LDOS ). The company's stock...
Smart Grid Security Market Exhibits A Stunning Growth Potentials | IBM, Cisco Systems, Leidos Holdings
The latest independent research document on Worldwide Smart Grid Security examine investment in Market. It describes how companies deploying these technologies across various industry verticals aim to explore its potential to become a major business disrupter. The Worldwide Smart Grid 
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for Leidos Holdings
Leidos (NYSE:LDOS), a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader, was recently awarded the Paper and Remittance Processing Support (PRPS) III prime contract by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Through this contract Leidos will support two IRS systems to streamline the processing of paper tax filings, information returns and remittances. The single-award, firm fixed-price task order holds an approximate value of $65 million.
In this article, we will be looking at the countries with the highest military spending in the world. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the worldwide military spending trends, you can go directly to the 5 Countries with the Highest Military Spending in the World. Having a military counts as a hard […]
LDOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|