Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDOS POWR Grades
- LDOS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.51% of US stocks.
- LDOS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- LDOS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.04% of US stocks).
LDOS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Leidos Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Leidos Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 87.37% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Leidos Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Leidos Holdings Inc are MOS, STLD, CTLT, CAG, and BG.
- Visit LDOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.leidos.com.
LDOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.03||52-week high||$113.75|
|Prev. close||$103.90||52-week low||$79.15|
|Day high||$104.78||Avg. volume||928,901|
|50-day MA||$97.67||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$96.91||Market Cap||14.71B|
Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) Company Bio
Leidos Holdings delivers solutions and services in the national security, health, and engineering markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
LDOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Leidos Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Leidos Holdings Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 24%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LDOS, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 73% of its capital from equity, and 27% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 13.12% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Leidos Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LDOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDOS Latest Social Stream
View Full LDOS Social Stream
Latest LDOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Leidos Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDOS as an investment opportunity.
Leidos Holdings Inc (NYSE: LDOS ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 14.7% year-on-year to $3.32 billion, beating the analyst consensus of $3.25 billion. Organic revenue rose 8.9% due to program wins. Defense Solutions revenues rose 14.8% to $1.958 billion; Civil revenues rose 17.1% to $766 million; and Health revenues rose … Full story available on Benzinga.com
FINAL DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Leidos Holdings, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Leidos Holdings, Inc. ("Leidos" or "the Company") (NYSE:LDOS)for violations of 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
Joining me today are Roger Krone, our Chairman and CEO; Jim Reagan, our Chief Financial Officer and other members of the Leidos management team. Today, we will discuss our results for the quarter ending April 2, 2021.
Leidos Holdings' (LDOS) revenues in the first quarter improve 14.7% year over year, primarily due to program wins.
Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Checker, LLP: Final Deadline Reminder for Leidos Holdings, Inc. Investors – LDOS
RADNOR, Pa., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP announces that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against Leidos Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LDOS) (“Leidos”) on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Leidos securities between May 4, 2020 and February 23, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Investor Deadline Reminder: Investors who purchased or acquired Leidos securities during the Class Period may, no later than May 5, 2021, seek to be appointed as a lead plaintiff representative of the class. For additional information or to learn how to participate in this litigation please contact Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP: James Maro, Esq. (484) 270-1...
LDOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|