Leidos Holdings Inc. (LDOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDOS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LDOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LDOS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LDOS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 59.43% of US stocks).
LDOS Stock Summary
- LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $14,988,009,925 is ahead of 87.72% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LDOS is 3.47 -- better than 85.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of only 6.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RE, CTLT, PKG, LEA, and AIRI.
- LDOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.leidos.com.
LDOS Valuation Summary
- LDOS's price/earnings ratio is 21.3; this is 11.62% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 196 months, LDOS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LDOS.
LDOS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 39.52%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.7%.
The table below shows LDOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LDOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LDOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.19% of graded US stocks.
- LDOS's asset turnover comes in at 1.049 -- ranking 20th of 83 Computers stocks.
- UIS, ALOT, and SLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LDOS.
The table below shows LDOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LDOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.49||52-week high||$111.12|
|Prev. close||$109.65||52-week low||$81.07|
|Day high||$109.75||Avg. volume||857,681|
|50-day MA||$100.05||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$101.14||Market Cap||14.97B|
Leidos Holdings Inc. (LDOS) Company Bio
Leidos, formerly known as Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC),is an American defense, aviation, information technology (Lockheed Martin IS&GS), and biomedical research company headquartered in Reston, Virginia, that provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services. Leidos merged with Lockheed Martin's IT sector, Information Systems & Global Solutions, in August 2016 to create the defense industry’s largest IT services provider. The Leidos-Lockheed Martin merger is one of the biggest transactions thus far in the consolidation of a defense sector. Leidos works extensively with the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the United States Intelligence Community, including the NSA, as well as other U.S. government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LDOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDOS Latest Social Stream
View Full LDOS Social Stream
Latest LDOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDOS as an investment opportunity.
CONTINUED INVESTIGATION ALERT: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates Leidos Holdings''s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – LDOS
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP ("Scott+Scott"), an international securities and consumer rights litigation firm, is investigating whether certain directors and officers of Leidos Holdings Inc. ("Leidos") (NYSE: LDOS ) breached their fiduciary duties to Leidos and its shareholders. If you are a Leidos shareholder, you may contact attorney Joe Pettigrew for additional information toll-free at 844-818-6982 or [email protected] . Scott+Scott is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) on Behalf of Investors
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz announces an investigation of Leidos Holdings, Inc. (“Leidos” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LDOS) on behalf of investors concerning the Company’s possible violations of federal securities laws. If you are a shareholder who suffered a loss, click here to participate. On November 1, 2022, Leidos disclosed that it had received a grand jury subpoena in September requesting documents relating to the Company’s internal investigation, which con
CONTINUED INVESTIGATION ALERT: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates Leidos Holdings’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – LDOS
NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP (“Scott+Scott”), an international securities and consumer rights litigation firm, is investigating whether certain directors and officers of Leidos Holdings Inc. (“Leidos”) (NYSE: LDOS) breached their fiduciary duties to Leidos and its shareholders. If you are a Leidos shareholder, you may contact attorney Joe Pettigrew for additional information toll-free at 844-818-6982 or [email protected] .
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS), a FORTUNE 500® science and technology leader, will webcast the presentations from its Dynetics Investor Site Visit starting at 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022. The event will include presentations by members of the Leidos and Dynetics leadership team. They will discuss how Dynetics fits within the Leidos strategy as well as key programs and future prospects within the subsidiary.
Bank of Montreal Can lowered its stake in Leidos Holdings, Inc. by 9.8% in the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange…
LDOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|