Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS): Price and Financial Metrics
LDOS Stock Summary
- LDOS has a higher market value than 87.74% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,459,329,188.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LDOS is 3.32 -- better than 84.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Leidos Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Leidos Holdings Inc are LW, MAS, NUE, CAG, and ALLE.
- Visit LDOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.leidos.com.
LDOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
LDOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.11||52-week high||$125.84|
|Prev. close||$110.82||52-week low||$61.74|
|Day high||$108.97||Avg. volume||927,249|
|50-day MA||$104.06||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$88.51||Market Cap||14.86B|
Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) Company Bio
Leidos Holdings delivers solutions and services in the national security, health, and engineering markets in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
LDOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Leidos Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Leidos Holdings Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Leidos Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Leidos Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.49. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 12.54% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|