Leidos Holdings Inc. (LDOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LDOS POWR Grades
- LDOS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- LDOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LDOS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 52.32% of US stocks).
LDOS Stock Summary
- LDOS has a market capitalization of $13,365,504,883 -- more than approximately 86.27% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LDOS is 3.47 -- better than 85.37% of US stocks.
- The volatility of LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RE, CTLT, PKG, LEA, and AIRI.
- LDOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.leidos.com.
LDOS Valuation Summary
- LDOS's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 56.52% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 198 months, LDOS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LDOS.
LDOS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.48%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.01%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.24%.
The table below shows LDOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LDOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LDOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.19% of graded US stocks.
- LDOS's asset turnover comes in at 1.049 -- ranking 20th of 83 Computers stocks.
- UIS, ALOT, and SLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LDOS.
The table below shows LDOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LDOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LDOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.79||52-week high||$111.12|
|Prev. close||$97.31||52-week low||$81.07|
|Day high||$98.19||Avg. volume||828,510|
|50-day MA||$103.78||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$100.68||Market Cap||13.37B|
Leidos Holdings Inc. (LDOS) Company Bio
Leidos, formerly known as Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC),is an American defense, aviation, information technology (Lockheed Martin IS&GS), and biomedical research company headquartered in Reston, Virginia, that provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services. Leidos merged with Lockheed Martin's IT sector, Information Systems & Global Solutions, in August 2016 to create the defense industry’s largest IT services provider. The Leidos-Lockheed Martin merger is one of the biggest transactions thus far in the consolidation of a defense sector. Leidos works extensively with the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the United States Intelligence Community, including the NSA, as well as other U.S. government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LDOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LDOS Latest Social Stream
View Full LDOS Social Stream
Latest LDOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LDOS as an investment opportunity.
Boeing (BA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3,600% and 2.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS), a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader, today announced Srini N. Iyer as the company's new Chief Technology Officer for the company's Health Group. Iyer will be responsible for driving innovation and building new offerings to enhance the Health Group's growing portfolio.
Raytheon Technologies' (RTX) Q4 sales of $18,093 million miss the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 0.6%. The sales figure, however, rises 6% from $17,044 million recorded in the year-ago quarter.
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS), a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader, was recently awarded two new task orders under the IT Support Services Contract II (ITSSC2) by the Social Security Administration (SSA). The indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity, time and material task orders will provide systems and infrastructure support for the SSA's Deputy Commissioner of Systems (DCS) and the Office of Systems Operations and Hardware Engineering (OSOHE). Each award has a base period of performance with fi
Boeing's (BA) fourth quarter results for the defense unit are likely to reflect benefits of higher deliveries amid higher supply chain costs.
LDOS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|