Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LDOS's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 31.02%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LDOS has less volatility in its price than 85.04% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LDOS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COLD, SII, ESP, VZ and CVGW.
LDOS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LDOS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 19.67% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Leidos Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- LDOS's annual revenue, now at roughly $13 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 82.48% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Leidos Holdings Inc than it is for 81.75% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
LDOS Dividend Chart
LDOS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LDOS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.07%|
|2||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.52%|
|3||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.44%|
|4||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.24%|
|5||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||1.04%|
|8||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.32%|
|10||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|