Leidos Holdings, Inc. (LDOS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LDOS's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 32.6%.
- LDOS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.28% over the past 5.76 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LDOS's price: GHG, UG, YY, AUDC and CONE.
LDOS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Leidos Holdings Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 62.37% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Leidos Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Leidos Holdings Inc earns annually is around 12 billion; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 21.75%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $12 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 24.77% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LDOS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 81.77% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LDOS Dividend Chart
LDOS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LDOS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.28%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.64%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.39%|
|4||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.28%|
|5||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||1.24%|
|8||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.40%|
|10||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|