Leidos Holdings Inc. (LDOS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LDOS's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 31.02%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LDOS has less volatility in its price than 85.04% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LDOS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COLD, SII, ESP, VZ and CVGW.
LDOS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LDOS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 831.24%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Leidos Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 831.24%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.06% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Leidos Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.06% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Leidos Holdings Inc than it is for 99.21% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
LDOS Dividend Chart
LDOS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|