Lear Corporation (LEA): Price and Financial Metrics
LEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.69||52-week high||$157.90|
|Prev. close||$138.55||52-week low||$117.79|
|Day high||$138.08||Avg. volume||596,164|
|50-day MA||$132.86||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$137.03||Market Cap||7.91B|
LEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LEA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.66% of US stocks).
LEA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEA is 4.73 -- better than 90.13% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LEA has reported earnings growth of 94.21%, putting it ahead of 88.94% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of LEAR CORP's share price is greater than that of only 12.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LEAR CORP are OPCH, LEG, SNX, WNC, and ABM.
- Visit LEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lear.com.
LEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LEA's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.08% lower, now standing at 11.5.
- Over the past 171 months, LEA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEA.
LEA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.46%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6.54%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.05%.
The table below shows LEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- LEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.535 -- ranking 14th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GT, CPS, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEA.
The table below shows LEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lear Corporation (LEA) Company Bio
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
LEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEA Latest Social Stream
View Full LEA Social Stream
Latest LEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEA as an investment opportunity.
Lear (LEA) rides on M&N Plastics, Kongsberg, Xevo and IGB acquisitions. However, higher spending to support electrification and increases in hourly wages remain headwinds.
Lear Corporation ( NYSE:LEA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.77 per share on the 26th of December...
Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.77 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on December 26, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 6, 2023.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
LEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|