Lear Corporation (LEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEA POWR Grades
- LEA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.12% of US stocks.
- LEA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LEA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
LEA Stock Summary
- LEAR CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.44% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 72.54, LEAR CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.42, LEAR CORP has a higher such ratio than only 12.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFAM, COTY, LEG, G, and EPAC.
- LEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEAR CORP's official web site, go to www.lear.com.
LEA Valuation Summary
- LEA's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEA's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEA.
LEA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.52%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -15.96%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 32.58%.
The table below shows LEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- LEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.535 -- ranking 14th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GT, CPS, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEA.
The table below shows LEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.26||52-week high||$195.43|
|Prev. close||$127.36||52-week low||$118.38|
|Day high||$124.64||Avg. volume||562,374|
|50-day MA||$141.59||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$147.73||Market Cap||7.32B|
Lear Corporation (LEA) Company Bio
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEA Latest Social Stream
View Full LEA Social Stream
Latest LEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEA as an investment opportunity.
Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, today announced its ConfigurE+ with zonal safety technology was named an Automotive News PACEpilot Innovation to Watch.
General Motors (GM) partners with Lear (LEA) to secure the supply of EV-related technologies for its proprietary Ultium Drive platform.
Lear Corp (NYSE: LEA) has been chosen by General Motors Co (NYSE: GM) to supply key electrification technologies for the automaker's Ultium global electric vehicle platform. The financial terms were not disclosed. The technologies Lear will provide include, Battery Disconnect Units (BDU), Intercell Connect Boards (ICB), and Wire Harnesses. Also Read: GM Targets Budget Friendly Buyers With Latest EV Offering "We are honored to have been selected to provide technologies to support GM's vision for
Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, announced it has been selected by General Motors Co. to supply key electrification technologies for the automaker's Ultium global electric vehicle platform.
Lear (LEA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
LEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|