Lear Corporation (LEA): Price and Financial Metrics
LEA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEA is 3.82 -- better than 88.97% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.27, Lear Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, Lear Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 12.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lear Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LEG, ATKR, DAR, DGX, and BAH.
- LEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lear Corp's official web site, go to www.lear.com.
LEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.45||52-week high||$196.26|
|Prev. close||$172.08||52-week low||$81.90|
|Day high||$180.46||Avg. volume||442,920|
|50-day MA||$175.39||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$143.81||Market Cap||10.85B|
Lear Corporation (LEA) Company Bio
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
LEA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lear Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lear Corp ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lear Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.2% -- higher than merely 8.56% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Lear Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Lear Corp experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 73.6% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEA Latest Social Stream
View Full LEA Social Stream
Latest LEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lear Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEA as an investment opportunity.
Lear Corporation's (NYSE:LEA) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that Lear's (NYSE:LEA) stock increased significantly by 11% over the past three...
Learning to be a business innovator isn't hard – if you keep a few simple rules in mind.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the December quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Attaching established narratives to Bitcoin seems to be the new replacement for the “crime money” attack vector. The post Kevin O’Leary Drags Bitcoin onto Anti-China Bandwagon appeared first on The Tokenist.
A family budget serves to project the future income of the family, and balance it with its expenses. Learn to handle them efficiently!
LEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LEAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lear Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!