Lear Corporation (LEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.46% of US stocks.
- LEA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- LEA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.01% of US stocks).
LEA Stock Summary
- Lear Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.37% of US listed stocks.
- LEA's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lear Corp is reporting a growth rate of 293.33%; that's higher than 92.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lear Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STLD, ATKR, SMG, DOOR, and PKG.
- Visit LEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lear.com.
LEA Valuation Summary
- LEA's price/earnings ratio is 13; this is 32.99% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEA's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
- LEA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEA.
LEA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.07%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.84%.
The table below shows LEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- LEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.535 -- ranking 14th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GT, CPS, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEA.
The table below shows LEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.93||52-week high||$204.91|
|Prev. close||$173.67||52-week low||$144.77|
|Day high||$170.91||Avg. volume||442,002|
|50-day MA||$180.62||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$175.21||Market Cap||10.07B|
Lear Corporation (LEA) Company Bio
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEA Latest Social Stream
View Full LEA Social Stream
Latest LEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lear Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEA as an investment opportunity.
Lear Corporation (LEA) is a Fortune 500 company that designs and manufactures seating and electrical systems for popular automotive brands. I am bullish on the stock. Underlying Industry Demand Lear's operations are ancillary to the automotive industry, causing a significant interlinkage. The auto industry is in great shape going into 2022, with GDP anticipated to grow by 3.8% this year. Furthermore, consumers' utility is peaking as a consequence of greater certainty of future income as we exit the hard-policy pandemic stages. The company has produced strong growth across the globe, with 12% year-over-year growth in North America being the most notable.
Learn all about the industry's latest trends and most innovative brands, while exploring the best franchise opportunities.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Ideally, a business...
Learn how to harness recent trends and shifts in consumer shopping to propel your sales and scale in 2022.
Kestra Advisory Services LLC reduced its position in Lear Co. (NYSE:LEA) by 14.0% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 1,512 shares of the auto parts companys stock after selling 247 shares during the period. Kestra Advisory Services LLCs 
LEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|