Lear Corporation (LEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.24% of US stocks.
- LEA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LEA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.95% of US stocks).
LEA Stock Summary
- Lear Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.48% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Lear Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 8.5% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lear Corp is reporting a growth rate of 343.27%; that's higher than 92.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lear Corp are ATKR, PKG, KMT, PATK, and DGX.
- LEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lear Corp's official web site, go to www.lear.com.
LEA Valuation Summary
- LEA's price/earnings ratio is 13; this is 32.99% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEA's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
- LEA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEA.
LEA Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 92.48%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 165.4%.
The table below shows LEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.49% of graded US stocks.
- LEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.535 -- ranking 14th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GT, DAN, and WGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEA.
The table below shows LEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.51||52-week high||$204.91|
|Prev. close||$155.55||52-week low||$106.48|
|Day high||$160.90||Avg. volume||411,482|
|50-day MA||$162.36||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$171.59||Market Cap||9.59B|
Lear Corporation (LEA) Company Bio
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEA Latest Social Stream
View Full LEA Social Stream
Latest LEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lear Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEA as an investment opportunity.
Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, today announced it has signed a definitive agreement for a joint venture with Hu Lane Associate Inc. (TPEX: 6279), a listed company on the Taipei stock market and a manufacturer of world-class automotive connector products.
Learn about the financial tools and trends to help you strategically protect your company and personal assets.
Learn how to train your dog to be a better work companion.
Learn how to strengthen your BATNA for term sheet negotiations and more.
Climate Controlled Seats Market Top Key Players - Faurecia SA, Johnson Controls Incorporated, Lear Corporation, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, TS Tech Co., Ltd, Adient Corporation, Brose, NHK Spring, Sitech, Daewon, Magna Seating, Gentherm Corporation, Aisin
The Climate Controlled Seats Market work on the operating system, whereby the heated and cooled air is blown under the surface of the seat to maintain the desired temperature. There are two parts to the climate controlled seats market: the
LEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|