Lear Corporation (LEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEA POWR Grades
- LEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LEA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.45% of US stocks).
LEA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,945,899,917, Lear Corp has a greater market value than 79.9% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LEA is 4.15 -- better than 89.77% of US stocks.
- LEA's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFAM, NOV, G, TRS, and LEG.
- Visit LEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lear.com.
LEA Valuation Summary
- LEA's price/earnings ratio is 13; this is 32.99% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEA's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
- LEA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEA.
LEA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 108.59%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.84%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -52.69%.
The table below shows LEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.39% of graded US stocks.
- LEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.535 -- ranking 14th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GT, CPS, and LCII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEA.
The table below shows LEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.21||52-week high||$195.43|
|Prev. close||$128.88||52-week low||$118.38|
|Day high||$134.84||Avg. volume||559,026|
|50-day MA||$131.77||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$157.25||Market Cap||8.02B|
Lear Corporation (LEA) Company Bio
Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seating, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. It operates through two segments, Seating and Electrical. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEA Latest Social Stream
View Full LEA Social Stream
Latest LEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lear Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEA as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Feb. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.77 per share on the Company''s common stock. The dividend…
Lear Corporation found using ticker (LEA) now have 16 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 220 and 155 and has a mean target at 193.38. With the stocks previous close at 175.17 this would imply there is a potential upside of 10.4%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 177.96 and the 200 day moving average is 174.08. The market cap for the company is $10,466m. Company Website: https://www.lear.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LEA" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $11,554m based on the market concensus. Lear Corporation designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive sea...
Lear Corporation (NYSE: LEA), a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, will participate in a fireside chat on February 24, 2022, at the Wolfe Research Virtual Global Auto, Auto Tech & Mobility Conference. Representing Lear will be:
Major players in the passenger car aftermarket market are Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Continental AG, 3M company, Delphi Automotive PLC. , ZF friedrichshafen AG, Magneti Marelli S. p. A, Cooper tire & Rubber Company, Federal -Mogul Corporation, Goodyear tire & rubber company, Aisin Seiki Co, Valeo; Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Aptiv PLC, MAHLE GmbH, Schaeffler AG, ACDelco, Mobileye, Eaton, Schaeffler Technologies AG, Lear Corporation, Yazaki Corp, Akebono Brake Corporation, American Axle & Manufacturing, Bridgestone Corporation, Gates Corporation, Hyundai Mobis Co. Major players in the passenger car aftermarket market are Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Continental AG, 3M company, Delphi Automotive PLC. , ZF friedrichshafen AG, Magneti Marelli S. p. A, Cooper tire &...
LEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|