Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO): Price and Financial Metrics
LECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$190.61||52-week high||$191.75|
|Prev. close||$189.14||52-week low||$118.17|
|Day high||$191.75||Avg. volume||394,648|
|50-day MA||$167.85||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$153.73||Market Cap||10.97B|
LECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LECO POWR Grades
- LECO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LECO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LECO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.83% of US stocks).
LECO Stock Summary
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $9,703,905,384 is ahead of 84.12% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LECO is 3.44 -- better than 84.9% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAT, OSK, ALLE, DCI, and BEN.
- LECO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lincolnelectric.com.
LECO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LECO's price/sales ratio is 127.27% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- LECO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LECO.
LECO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.18%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.3%.
The table below shows LECO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LECO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LECO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.31% of graded US stocks.
- LECO's asset turnover comes in at 1.264 -- ranking 7th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DE, DOV, and ZBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LECO.
The table below shows LECO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LECO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LECO, see our LECO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$150.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) Company Bio
Lincoln Electric Holdings designs, develops and manufactures arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and is also in the brazing and soldering alloys market. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
LECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LECO Latest Social Stream
View Full LECO Social Stream
Latest LECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LECO as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln Electric (LECO) Hits 52-Week High: What's Aiding It?
Lincoln Electric (LECO) gains from its focus on acquisitions, innovative product launches and execution of the higher standard 2025 strategy.
Extreme Networks Surges To All-Time High As Analysts Get Bullish On Network Leader
EXTR and LECO are at new highs after breaking out of bases. Both are also trading at all time highs with strong ratings.
Kennametal (KMT) Down 7.5% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Kennametal (KMT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Lincoln Electric Awarded on the USA Today America’s Climate Leaders 2023 List
CLEVELAND, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LECO) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded on the USA Today list of America’s Climate Leaders 2023. This inaugural award is presented by USA Today and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The awards list can be viewed on the USA Today website. USA Today’s America’s Climate Leaders 2023 List represents the leading 400 companies across the Un
Should You Investigate Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LECO) At US$171?
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LECO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price...
LECO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LECOWant to do more research on Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...