Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LECO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LECO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LECO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LECO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.35% of US stocks).
LECO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LECO is 3.98 -- better than 87.34% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LECO is more volatile than only 6.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC are WTS, MAT, DCI, WSM, and FCN.
- LECO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lincolnelectric.com.
LECO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LECO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.71% lower, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LECO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LECO.
LECO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -4.11%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.09%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.11%.
The table below shows LECO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LECO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LECO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.31% of graded US stocks.
- LECO's asset turnover comes in at 1.264 -- ranking 7th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DE, DOV, and ZBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LECO.
The table below shows LECO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.82||52-week high||$150.68|
|Prev. close||$146.59||52-week low||$118.17|
|Day high||$146.83||Avg. volume||280,259|
|50-day MA||$137.65||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$134.16||Market Cap||8.30B|
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) Company Bio
Lincoln Electric Holdings designs, develops and manufactures arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and is also in the brazing and soldering alloys market. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LECO Latest Social Stream
View Full LECO Social Stream
Latest LECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LECO as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln Electric (LECO) announces the acquisition completion of Fori, which will boost its automation growth strategy and expand its international reach.
CLEVELAND, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LECO) is pleased to announce that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Fori Automation, LLC (“Fori”) and closed on a $400 million senior secured term loan to partially fund the acquisition. “We are excited to welcome Fori into Lincoln Electric and expand our leading portfolio of automation solutions and engineering expertise to advance customers’ productivity needs,” stated C
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LECO ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same...
Michael J Whitehead , SVP at Lincoln Electric Holdings (NASDAQ: LECO ), reported a large insider sell on November 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Whitehead sold 6,653 shares of Lincoln Electric Holdings . The total transaction amounted to $933,222. Lincoln Electric Holdings shares are trading down 1.44% at $140.84 at the time of this writing on Wednesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. Why Insider Transactions Are Important Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Geoffrey P Allman , SVP at Lincoln Electric Holdings (NASDAQ: LECO ), reported a large insider sell on November 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Allman sold 3,335 shares of Lincoln Electric Holdings . The total transaction amounted to $477,653. Lincoln Electric Holdings shares are trading down 1.44% at $140.84 at the time of this writing on Wednesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. The Importance of Insider Transactions Insider transactions shouldn''t be used … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LECO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LECOWant to do more research on Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch