Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that LECO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.88% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- LECO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.02% -- which is higher than about only 19.46% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LECO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CRK, DG, FIS, COR and AEE.
LECO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LECO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 38.02%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LECO, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -38.02%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 66.37% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, LECO has a discount rate lower than 66.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, LECO has a beta lower than 78.72% of them.
LECO Dividend Chart
LECO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LECO Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on LECO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc Common Stock (LECO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) - Dividend Investor
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha