Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that LECO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.22% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LECO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LMRK, LLY, FCCO, HIW and RVI.
LECO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LECO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 33.56%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -33.56%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 68.49% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 68.49% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, LECO has a beta lower than 78.88% of them.
LECO Dividend Chart
LECO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LECO Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on LECO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc Common Stock (LECO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) - Dividend Investor
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha