Lennar Corporation (LEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.91% of US stocks.
- LEN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LEN Stock Summary
- LEN has a higher market value than 91.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,512,682,483.
- Lennar Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.49% of US equities in our set.
- For LEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.45% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lennar Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLB, ZTO, RUN, COUP, and OSH.
- LEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lennar Corp's official web site, go to www.lennar.com.
LEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LEN's price/earnings ratio is 57.31% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- LEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEN.
LEN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 161.88%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.33%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.61%.
The table below shows LEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.85||52-week high||$110.61|
|Prev. close||$105.15||52-week low||$69.41|
|Day high||$107.23||Avg. volume||2,583,829|
|50-day MA||$97.97||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$89.57||Market Cap||33.17B|
Lennar Corporation (LEN) Company Bio
Lennar Corporation engages in the homebuilding activities in the United States. The company operates through Homebuilding East, Homebuilding Central, Homebuilding West, Homebuilding Southeast Florida, Homebuilding Houston, Financial Services, Rialto, and Lennar Multifamily segments. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Miami, Florida.
LEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEN Latest Social Stream
View Full LEN Social Stream
Latest LEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lennar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEN as an investment opportunity.
The housing boom should last another 12-24 months at the very least, which makes housing stocks an excellent play today.
Developer Louis Cappelli, whose White Plains-based Cappelli Organization includes LRC Construction LLC and Lennar Multifamily Communities LLC have reached an agreement for Cappellis company to take over the stalled construction of The Mitchell apartment project in downtown White Plains, John Callahan, corporation counsel for the city of White Plains confirmed to the Business Journal late  The post THIS JUST IN: Cappelli to take over construction of The Mitchell for Lennar appeared first on Westfair Communications .
Charts show homebuilder stocks laying the foundation for a move higher. Here's how to trade a leading industry name and sector-themed ETF.
WASHINGTON , July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- LMC , a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation and a leader in apartment development and management, today announced the land closing for Paxton, a luxury mixed-use community in Tysons, a Northern Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C. The high-rise community will feature 447 apartment homes and offer 14,713 square feet of retail space. First move-ins at Paxton are projected for early 2024. "Tysons possesses a unique, diverse mix of urban, walkable spaces, with public parks and nature preserves. Paxton will provide well-appointed apartment homes in Tysons close to a variety of dining, entertainment, and transit options," said Full story available on Benzinga.com
In the latest trading session, Lennar (LEN) closed at $100.90, marking a -1.46% move from the previous day.
LEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|