Lennar Corp. CI A (LEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEN POWR Grades
- LEN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- LEN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LEN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
LEN Stock Summary
- LENNAR CORP's market capitalization of $30,053,521,052 is ahead of 92.64% of US-listed equities.
- LENNAR CORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.53% of US equities in our set.
- For LEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LENNAR CORP are LFST, CDMO, CDAY, CHCI, and VLTA.
- LEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LENNAR CORP's official web site, go to www.lennar.com.
LEN Valuation Summary
- LEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.9; this is 62.31% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEN.
LEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.16%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.52%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 102.74%.
The table below shows LEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.25% of graded US stocks.
- LEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.82 -- ranking 42nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- WLMS, BBU, and MHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEN.
The table below shows LEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LEN, see our LEN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$117.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.59 (Moderate Buy)|
LEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.74||52-week high||$109.28|
|Prev. close||$102.18||52-week low||$62.54|
|Day high||$103.22||Avg. volume||2,312,024|
|50-day MA||$100.19||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$86.24||Market Cap||29.47B|
Lennar Corp. CI A (LEN) Company Bio
Lennar Corporation is a home construction and real estate company based in Fontainebleau, Florida, with a Miami postal address. In 2017, the company was the largest home construction company in the United States after its purchase of CalAtlantic Homes. The company is ranked 154th on the Fortune 500 as of 2019. The company operates in 21 states and owns Rialto Capital Management, the sponsor of six private equity funds that invest in real estate and an originator commercial mortgage loans for securitization. The company also developed and retains ownership interests in 53 apartment communities. The name Lennar is a portmanteau of the first names of two of the company's founders, Leonard Miller and Arnold Rosen. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEN Latest Social Stream
View Full LEN Social Stream
Latest LEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENNAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEN as an investment opportunity.
Lennar (LEN) to Make Low Profits in 2023 Amid Price Momentum
Rising mortgage rates and affordability issues are potent headwinds for Lennar (LEN).
7 Great Value Stocks to Buy While You Can
Value investing involves picking stocks whose long-term outlook is being underappreciated.
How the Housing Market Could Be Affected by Bank Failures
Mortgage rates last week fluctuated wildly as market participants sized up concerns about turmoil in the banking sector and the Federal Reserve's next move.
Dow Giant Boeing, EV Chip Play Lead 5 Stocks Near Buy Points In Choppy Market
Boeing has a new flat base, while EV chip play Aehr Test Systems is another stock acting well in a tricky market.
Stock Market Investing Action Plan: Fed Policy, Nike Earnings Due As Bank Shakeout Continues
The stock market will continue to process the U.S. banking crisis, with Fed policy, Nike earnings and a Nasdaq rally attempt all in play.
LEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LENWant to do more research on Lennar Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lennar Corp (LEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lennar Corp (LEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lennar Corp (LEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...