Lennar Corporation (LEN): Price and Financial Metrics
LEN Stock Summary
- LEN has a higher market value than 89.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,244,563,063.
- LEN's went public 32.43 years ago, making it older than 90.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.98% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lennar Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PAGS, ZTO, AAON, GHSI, and RYB.
- Visit LEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lennar.com.
LEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.08||52-week high||$71.38|
|Prev. close||$38.20||52-week low||$25.42|
|Day high||$37.07||Avg. volume||4,282,674|
|50-day MA||$57.65||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$55.53||Market Cap||11.08B|
Lennar Corporation (LEN) Company Bio
Lennar Corporation engages in the homebuilding activities in the United States. The company operates through Homebuilding East, Homebuilding Central, Homebuilding West, Homebuilding Southeast Florida, Homebuilding Houston, Financial Services, Rialto, and Lennar Multifamily segments. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Miami, Florida.