Lennar Corporation (LEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -31.42 -- higher than merely 2.77% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- LEN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.5% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for LEN has a compound average growth rate of 23.62%, which is higher than 81.83% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LEN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KRNY, JBGS, FNCB, TMP and CTXS.
LEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LEN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 91.55%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lennar Corp are:
- LEN generates about 23 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 5.64%.
- LEN's annual revenue, now at roughly $23 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 85.35% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Lennar Corp's estimated return of -91.55% surpasses about only 1.71% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
LEN Dividend Chart
LEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LEN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GFA||Gafisa SA Gafisa S.A. American Depositary Shares||7.22%|
|2||MDC||M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.||2.86%|
|4||TOL||Toll Brothers, Inc.||0.98%|
|5||DHI||D.R. Horton, Inc.||0.96%|
|8||CAA||CalAtlantic Group, Inc.||0.30%|
|9||FPH||Five Point Holdings, LLC Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|10||MHO||M/I Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HHC||Howard Hughes Corporation (The)||0.00%|
|12||TMHC||Taylor Morrison Home Corporation||0.00%|
|13||WLH||Lyon William Homes (Class A)||0.00%|
|14||HOV||Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SKY||Skyline Champion Corporation||0.00%|
|16||TPH||TRI Pointe Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||NWHM||New Home Company Inc. (The)||0.00%|
|19||MTH||Meritage Homes Corporation||0.00%|
|20||CVCO||Cavco Industries, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||BZH||Beazer Homes USA, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||AVHI||A V Homes, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||CCS||Century Communities, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||LGIH||LGI Homes, Inc.||0.00%|