Lennar Corporation (LEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -31.39 -- higher than merely 3.35% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, LEN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.57% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LEN's price: BKSC, BKCC, MRCC, CNSL and PLCE.
LEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Lennar Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 88.23% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LEN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Lennar Corp has annual revenue of approximately $23 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 89.75% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, LEN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 21.16% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Lennar Corp's estimated return of -88.23% surpasses about 3.98% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
LEN Dividend Chart
LEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|