Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEVL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LEVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEVL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LEVL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.59% of US stocks).
LEVL Stock Summary
- LEVL's went public 3.95 years ago, making it older than merely 14.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LEVL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.62% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LEVL comes in at 7.25% -- higher than that of 79.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Level One Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OBNK, NWFL, CWBC, FUNC, and MSBI.
- Visit LEVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.levelonebank.com.
LEVL Valuation Summary
- LEVL's price/earnings ratio is 7.4; this is 32.73% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LEVL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.5 over the prior 41 months.
- Over the past 41 months, LEVL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEVL.
LEVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEVL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.72% of graded US stocks.
- LEVL's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 433 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LEVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.93||52-week high||$42.63|
|Prev. close||$40.31||52-week low||$24.05|
|Day high||$40.42||Avg. volume||38,358|
|50-day MA||$40.67||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$34.25||Market Cap||310.97M|
Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Company Bio
Level One Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Level One Bank that provides business and consumer financial services in Michigan. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEVL Latest Social Stream
View Full LEVL Social Stream
Latest LEVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Level One Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEVL as an investment opportunity.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Meridian Bank, Level One Bancorp. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.27% and 7.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Level One Bancorp, Inc. reports fourth quarter 2021 net income of $7.1 million, representing $0.85 diluted earnings per common share
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (“Level One”) (Nasdaq: LEVL) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021, which included net income of $7.1 million, or $0.85 diluted earnings per common share. This compares to net income of $8.4 million, or $1.02 diluted earnings per common share, in the fourth quarter of 2020. Patrick J. Fehring, Chief Executive Officer of Level One, commented, "We closed out 2021 with solid fourth quart
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First Mid-Illinois (FMBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.08% and 0.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LEVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|