Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL): Price and Financial Metrics
LEVL Stock Summary
- Level One Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on April 20, 2018, making it an older stock than only 4.2% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LEVL is currently 34.23, higher than 93.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Level One Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -77.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Level One Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PWOD, MSBI, ESXB, PKBK, and QCRH.
- Visit LEVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.levelonebank.com.
LEVL Stock Price Chart More Charts
LEVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$26.69|
|Prev. close||$16.92||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$17.15||Avg. volume||10,887|
|50-day MA||$21.80||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$23.70||Market Cap||131.50M|
Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Company Bio
Level One Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Level One Bank that provides business and consumer financial services in Michigan. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.