Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEVL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LEVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.88% of US stocks.
- LEVL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- LEVL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 52.72% of US stocks).
LEVL Stock Summary
- LEVL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.51%, Level One Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.15% of about US stocks.
- Level One Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 130.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Level One Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CWBC, CZWI, HAFC, BRKL, and PBHC.
- LEVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Level One Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.levelonebank.com.
LEVL Valuation Summary
- LEVL's price/earnings ratio is 7.4; this is 32.73% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LEVL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.5 over the prior 41 months.
- Over the past 41 months, LEVL's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEVL.
LEVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEVL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.72% of graded US stocks.
- LEVL's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 433 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LEVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.53||52-week high||$31.99|
|Prev. close||$29.06||52-week low||$15.75|
|Day high||$29.91||Avg. volume||24,237|
|50-day MA||$28.51||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$26.08||Market Cap||225.73M|
Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Company Bio
Level One Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Level One Bank that provides business and consumer financial services in Michigan. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LEVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEVL Latest Social Stream
View Full LEVL Social Stream
Latest LEVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Level One Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEVL as an investment opportunity.
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It looks like Level One Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LEVL ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
The board of Level One Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LEVL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.06 per share on...
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (Level One) (Nasdaq: LEVL) announced that the Board of Directors of Level One had declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.06 per share payable on October 15, 2021, to shareholders of record on September 30, 2021.
The big shareholder groups in Level One Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LEVL ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
LEVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|