Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL): Price and Financial Metrics
LEVL Stock Summary
- Level One Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on April 20, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.24% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.56 for Level One Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.45% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LEVL comes in at -50.35% -- higher than that of merely 4.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Level One Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CZWI, BY, TCFC, NWFL, and CAC.
- LEVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Level One Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.levelonebank.com.
LEVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.00||52-week high||$24.64|
|Prev. close||$22.50||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$23.04||Avg. volume||19,633|
|50-day MA||$21.12||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$18.29||Market Cap||177.88M|
Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Company Bio
Level One Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Level One Bank that provides business and consumer financial services in Michigan. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
LEVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEVL Latest Social Stream
View Full LEVL Social Stream
Latest LEVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Level One Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEVL as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Level One Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LEVL ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Dec. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (“Level One”) (Nasdaq: LEVL) announced that the Board of Directors of…
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Sept. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (“Level One”) (Nasdaq: LEVL) announced that the Board of Directors of Level One had declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.05 per share payable on October 15, 2020, to shareholders of record on September 30, 2020. Level One Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Level One Bank, a full-service commercial and consumer bank headquartered in Michigan with assets of approximately $2.51 billion as of June 30, 2020. The Company operates sixteen banking centers throughout Southeast Michigan and West Michigan. For more information, visit www.levelonebank.com. CONTACT: For further information: Media Contact: Nicole Ransom (248) 538-2183 Investor Relations Co...
LEVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LEVLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Level One Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!