Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEVL POWR Grades
- LEVL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEVL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 192 days.
- LEVL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
LEVL Stock Summary
- LEVL's went public 3.07 years ago, making it older than only 9.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LEVL's current price/earnings ratio is 8.61, which is higher than only 13.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.17 for Level One Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWBC, BCBP, UNTY, WASH, and UMBF.
- LEVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Level One Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.levelonebank.com.
LEVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.45||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$27.28||52-week low||$14.15|
|Day high||$27.82||Avg. volume||26,382|
|50-day MA||$25.45||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$20.31||Market Cap||209.42M|
Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Company Bio
Level One Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Level One Bank that provides business and consumer financial services in Michigan. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
LEVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEVL Latest Social Stream
View Full LEVL Social Stream
Latest LEVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Level One Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEVL as an investment opportunity.
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 32.53% and 1.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Level One Bancorp, Inc. reports first quarter 2021 net income of $9.0 million, representing $1.10 diluted earnings per common share
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (“Level One”) (Nasdaq: LEVL) today reported its financial results for the first quarter of 2021, which included net income of $9.0 million, or $1.10 diluted earnings per common share. This compares to net income of $8.4 million, or $1.02 diluted earnings per common share, in the preceding quarter and $4.1 million, or $0.53 diluted earnings per common share, in the first quarter of 2020. Patrick J. Fehring, President and Chief Executive Officer of Level One, commented, "We are pleased to report record quarterly earnings for the first quarter of 2021. Net income in the first quarter of 2021 was $9.0 million, which represents an increase of 117.98% over the first quarter of the prior year and an increase of...
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Level One Bancorp (LEVL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
LEVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|