Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEVL POWR Grades
- LEVL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LEVL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 29 weeks.
- LEVL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.93% of US stocks).
LEVL Stock Summary
- Level One Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on April 20, 2018, making it an older stock than just 9.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.49, Level One Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 13.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- LEVL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWBC, BCBP, UNTY, WASH, and UMBF.
- LEVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Level One Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.levelonebank.com.
LEVL Valuation Summary
- LEVL's price/earnings ratio is 8.6; this is 28.93% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LEVL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 40 months.
- LEVL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEVL.
LEVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.28||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$27.05||52-week low||$14.72|
|Day high||$27.47||Avg. volume||30,008|
|50-day MA||$27.28||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$23.20||Market Cap||208.12M|
Level One Bancorp, Inc. (LEVL) Company Bio
Level One Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Level One Bank that provides business and consumer financial services in Michigan. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
LEVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEVL Latest Social Stream
View Full LEVL Social Stream
Latest LEVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Level One Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEVL as an investment opportunity.
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (“Level One”) (Nasdaq: LEVL) announced that the Board of Directors of Level One declared a quarterly cash dividend of $46.88 per share on its 7.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series B, represented by depositary shares (Nasdaq: LEVLP) each representing a 1/100th interest in a share of the Series B preferred stock. Holders of depositary shares will receive $0.4688 per depositary share. The dividend is payable o
Level One Bancorp, Inc. Announces Promotion of Timothy R. Mackay to President of the Company and Bank
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Level One Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LEVL), parent company of Level One Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that Timothy R. Mackay, who currently serves as Executive Vice President of the Bank, has been elevated to the positions of President of both the Company and the Bank, effective as of July 16, 2021. Patrick J. Fehring will continue in his roles as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of both the Company and
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 29th
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 17th
LEVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|