Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
LH Stock Summary
- LH has a higher market value than 90.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,385,391,000.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.73, Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 12.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LH has reported earnings growth of 351.97%, putting it ahead of 94.39% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings, a group of peers worth examining would be FOXA, NDAQ, UMC, VIAC, and DGX.
- Visit LH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.labcorp.com.
LH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$260.43||52-week high||$280.69|
|Prev. close||$259.83||52-week low||$155.65|
|Day high||$262.12||Avg. volume||706,661|
|50-day MA||$265.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$225.24||Market Cap||25.44B|
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) Company Bio
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings operates as an independent clinical laboratory company worldwide. The company offers a range of clinical laboratory tests and procedures, such as blood chemistry analysis, urinalysis, blood cell counts, thyroid tests, Pap tests, hemoglobin A1C, PSA, STD tests, HCV tests, microbiology cultures and procedures, and alcohol and other substance-abuse tests that are used by the medical profession in core testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of diseases. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Burlington, North Carolina.
LH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings. To summarize, we found that Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.44% of its sector Healthcare.
- Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LH Latest Social Stream
View Full LH Social Stream
Latest LH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LH as an investment opportunity.
Labcorp And OmniSeq Launch INSIGHT℠, Next-Generation Sequencing Platform to Advance Precision Oncology
Labcorp (NYSE: LH), a leading global life sciences company, and OmniSeq, a CAP-accredited, molecular diagnostic innovation of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, today announced the launch of OmniSeq INSIGHT℠, a comprehensive genomic and immune profiling, tissue-based test that integrates next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology. The test is designed to advance precision oncology and improve patient outcomes, as part of Labcorp's commitment to empower better health decisions for patient
These seven healthcare stocks are in a good position to take off as baby boomers continue to age into retirement.
According to LabCorp (LH), the on-demand delivery option is useful for individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19 infection who want to be tested without potentially infecting others.
Pixel by Labcorp® COVID-19 PCR Test Home Collection Kits Now Available Nationwide at Walgreens and Through On-Demand Delivery
Labcorp (NYSE: LH), a leading global life sciences company today announced that Pixel by Labcorp® COVID-19 PCR Test Home Collection Kits are now in 6,000 Walgreens stores nationwide and through Walgreens collaborations with on-demand delivery services DoorDash and Instacart. The newly expanded availability and delivery option advances Walgreens and Labcorp’s efforts to increase COVID-19 testing access in communities across the U.S., especially in underserved areas.
IBD Rating Upgrades: Laboratory Corporation Of America Key Stock Rating Climbs Amid 279% Profit Growth On 47% Sales Surge
Laboratory Corporation Of America shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
LH Price Returns
Continue Researching LHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's stock as an investment opportunity:
Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings (LH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings (LH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings (LH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch