Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): Price and Financial Metrics
LH Stock Summary
- LH has a market capitalization of $16,122,484,000 -- more than approximately 88.98% of US stocks.
- Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's stock had its IPO on March 29, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.08% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's share price is greater than that of only 14.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings are NUE, AJG, NDAQ, CFG, and CBS.
- LH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's official web site, go to www.labcorp.com.
LH Stock Price Chart More Charts
LH Price/Volume Stats
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) Company Bio
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings operates as an independent clinical laboratory company worldwide. The company offers a range of clinical laboratory tests and procedures, such as blood chemistry analysis, urinalysis, blood cell counts, thyroid tests, Pap tests, hemoglobin A1C, PSA, STD tests, HCV tests, microbiology cultures and procedures, and alcohol and other substance-abuse tests that are used by the medical profession in core testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of diseases. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Burlington, North Carolina.