Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LH POWR Grades
- LH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- LH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 57.68% of US stocks).
LH Stock Summary
- Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's market capitalization of $26,985,717,000 is ahead of 90.85% of US-listed equities.
- LH's current price/earnings ratio is 10.21, which is higher than merely 13.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings is reporting a growth rate of 351.97%; that's higher than 95.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings are NDAQ, NUE, UMC, FOXA, and FTV.
- LH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's official web site, go to www.labcorp.com.
LH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$276.21||52-week high||$277.21|
|Prev. close||$273.58||52-week low||$155.19|
|Day high||$277.21||Avg. volume||694,198|
|50-day MA||$251.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$214.19||Market Cap||26.97B|
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) Company Bio
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings operates as an independent clinical laboratory company worldwide. The company offers a range of clinical laboratory tests and procedures, such as blood chemistry analysis, urinalysis, blood cell counts, thyroid tests, Pap tests, hemoglobin A1C, PSA, STD tests, HCV tests, microbiology cultures and procedures, and alcohol and other substance-abuse tests that are used by the medical profession in core testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of diseases. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Burlington, North Carolina.
LH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 219.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.94% of its sector Healthcare.
- Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LH Latest Social Stream
View Full LH Social Stream
Latest LH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LH as an investment opportunity.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to LabCorp Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call. With me today are Adam Schechter, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Glenn Eisenberg, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH) Is Doing The Right Things To Multiply Its Share Price
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) CEO Adam Schechter on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 09:00 ET Company Participants Chas Cook - IR Adam Schechter - President, CEO & Chairman Glenn Eisenberg - CFO & EVP Conference Call Participants Jack Meehan - Nephron Research Erin Wright - Crédit Suisse Dan Leonard...
The healthcare sector outperformed in the past year due to the pandemic.
LabCorp's (LH) raises 2021 guidance but projects significant sinking of COVID-related testing revenues.
LH Price Returns
Continue Researching LHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings's stock as an investment opportunity:
Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings (LH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings (LH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Laboratory Corp Of America Holdings (LH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch