L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.12||52-week high||$255.10|
|Prev. close||$172.34||52-week low||$167.14|
|Day high||$174.62||Avg. volume||1,142,037|
|50-day MA||$180.57||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$194.22||Market Cap||32.93B|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LHX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LHX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 46.03% of US stocks).
LHX Stock Summary
- LHX has a higher market value than 93.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $32,827,761,524.
- LHX's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 12.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC are PWR, APTV, BKR, LH, and FLT.
- LHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- LHX's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 58.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 27.27%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 9.69%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 130.09%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.64% of graded US stocks.
- LHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MICT, HEAR, and APH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHX.
The table below shows LHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies (L3Harris) is an American technology company, defense contractor, and information technology services provider that produces C6ISR systems and products, wireless equipment, tactical radios, avionics and electronic systems, night vision equipment, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. They specialize in surveillance solutions, microwave weaponry, and electronic warfare. It was formed from the merger of L3 Technologies (formerly L-3 Communications) and Harris Corporation on June 29, 2019, and was expected to be the sixth-largest defense contractor in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
Vertical Research Partners aerospace and defense analyst Rob Stallard isn't optimistic a shutdown will be avoided. That doesn't mean a disaster for defense stocks, however.
L3Harris Technologies, Inc.'s (NYSE:LHX) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) has had a rough three months with its share price down 10%. But if you pay close...
With 83% ownership of the shares, L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:LHX) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, L3Harris Technologies' stock price might be vulnerable...
Many space stocks may have fallen back to Earth, but a select few still offer out of this world opportunities.
MELBOURNE, Fla., September 18, 2023--L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) will host an Investor Day on Dec. 12, 2023, at the company’s Florida headquarters and will also stream the event online.
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|