L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- LHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LHX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LHX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 59.43% of US stocks).
LHX Stock Summary
- L3Harris Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $46,670,716,593 is ahead of 94.32% of US-listed equities.
- LHX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 251.16 -- higher than 87.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LHX's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L3Harris Technologies Inc are CTAS, A, TROW, RMD, and MNST.
- LHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L3Harris Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- LHX's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 44.44% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LHX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 192.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LHX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1113.56%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 107.19%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 129.32%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$226.74||52-week high||$230.00|
|Prev. close||$228.55||52-week low||$158.09|
|Day high||$228.27||Avg. volume||1,149,589|
|50-day MA||$221.35||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$199.19||Market Cap||46.48B|
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies operates as an international communications and information technology company worldwide. The company operates through RF Communications, Integrated Network Solutions, and Government Communications Systems segments. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.
LHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for L3Harris Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that L3Harris Technologies Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 30.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of L3Harris Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.68 years comes in at 0.26%; that's greater than 63.31% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.12% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3Harris Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
MELBOURNE, Fla., July 30, 2021--The Board of Directors of L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.02 per share on the common stock, payable September 17, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 3, 2021.
L3Harris Technologies' (LHX) Q2 results are expected to reflect benefits of segmental performance and cost reduction initiatives.
L3Harris Technologies CEO and CFO to Present at Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference Tuesday, August 3, 2021
MELBOURNE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) Vice Chair and CEO Chris Kubasik and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jay Malave will present at the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The virtual event is scheduled to start at 3:00 p.m. ET and their remarks will be streamed (listen-only) at L3Harris.com. A replay will be available through the companys website for seven days following the event. About L3Harris Technologies L3Har
Electronic Flight Bag Market Worth USD 5.86 Billion at 10.57% CAGR by 2028 Owing to High Demand for Next-Gen Aircraft in North America, Says Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in the electronic flight bag market report are Airbus SAS (the Netherlands), The Boeing Company (The U.S.), Collins Aerospace (The U.S.), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (The U.S.), Thales Group (France), CMC Electronics Inc. (Canada), Jeppesen (The U.S.), Lufthansa Systems (Germany), DAC International, Inc. (The U.S.), Teledyne Controls (The U.S.) and more players profiled. Top companies covered in the electronic flight bag market report are Airbus SAS (the Netherlands), The Boeing Company (The U.S.), Collins Aerospace (The U.S.), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (The U.S.), Thales Group (France), CMC Electronics Inc. (Canada), Jeppesen (The U.S.), Lufthansa Systems (Germany), DAC International, Inc. (The U.S.), Teledyne Controls (The U.S.) and more players profiled.
Tactical Data Link Market to Hit USD 11,073.9 Million by 2028; Backed by Incorporation of Advanced Military Communication Solutions, says Fortune Business Insights
Key companies covered in the tactical data link market are BAE Systems plc. (The U.K.), Curtiss-Wright Corporation (The U.S.), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), General Dynamics Corporation (The U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (The U.S.), L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.), Leonardo S.p.A. (Italy), Northrop Grumman Corporation (The U.S.), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (The U.S.), Saab AB (Sweden), Thales Group (France), Viasat, Inc. (The U.S.), and more players profiled. Key companies covered in the tactical data link market are BAE Systems plc. (The U.K.), Curtiss-Wright Corporation (The U.S.), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), General Dynamics Corporation (The U.S.), Honeywell International, Inc. (The U.S.), L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.), Leonardo S.p.A. (Italy), Northrop ...
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|