L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.18% of US stocks.
- LHX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LHX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 49.47% of US stocks).
LHX Stock Summary
- L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's market capitalization of $43,710,801,654 is ahead of 95% of US-listed equities.
- LHX's went public 36.74 years ago, making it older than 93.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of just 9.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC are PH, APH, NUE, AME, and CTAS.
- Visit LHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- LHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 21; this is 24.26% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LHX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 288.99%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.33%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.78%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.64% of graded US stocks.
- LHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MICT, HEAR, and APH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHX.
The table below shows LHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$220.39||52-week high||$279.71|
|Prev. close||$226.01||52-week low||$200.71|
|Day high||$224.53||Avg. volume||1,223,073|
|50-day MA||$231.76||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$233.50||Market Cap||42.17B|
L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies (L3Harris) is an American technology company, defense contractor, and information technology services provider that produces C6ISR systems and products, wireless equipment, tactical radios, avionics and electronic systems, night vision equipment, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. They specialize in surveillance solutions, microwave weaponry, and electronic warfare. It was formed from the merger of L3 Technologies (formerly L-3 Communications) and Harris Corporation on June 29, 2019, and was expected to be the sixth-largest defense contractor in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
MELBOURNE, Fla., September 20, 2022--L3Harris Technologies (NYSE: LHX) won a $91.5 million contract from Boeing to supply mission-management processors for the T-7A Red Hawk, the newest U.S. Air Force jet trainer in 60 years.
In this article, we will look at the top 10 aerospace stock picks of Mario Gabelli’s GAMCO Investors. If you want to skip reading about Mario Gabelli’s hedge fund performance and why he is bullish on the aerospace sector, you can go directly to Top 5 Aerospace Stocks To Buy According To Billionaire Mario Gabelli’s […]
L3Harris and Embraer to Develop New Agile Tanker via KC-390 to Support Air Force Operational Imperatives
ARLINGTON, Va., September 19, 2022--L3Harris and Embraer to Develop New Agile Tanker via KC-390 to Support U.S. Air Force Operational Imperatives
L3Harris Selected As Member of Air Force Advanced Battle Management System Digital Infrastructure Consortium
MELBOURNE, Fla., September 16, 2022--L3Harris Selected As Member of Air Force Advanced Battle Management System Digital Infrastructure Consortium
Raytheon (RTX) to supply Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar System ASARS-2B sensors and equipment.
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|