L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.52% of US stocks.
- LHX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- LHX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.72% of US stocks).
LHX Stock Summary
- LHX has a higher market value than 94.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $47,557,339,562.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 139.76, L3Harris Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.35% of US stocks.
- LHX's went public 35.81 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L3Harris Technologies Inc are APTV, CTSH, APH, EMR, and ADM.
- LHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L3Harris Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LHX's price/sales ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- LHX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
- LHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.82%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 475.16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.66%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.2% of graded US stocks.
- LHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 140th of 205 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BELFA, VPG, and MICT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHX.
The table below shows LHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$239.07||52-week high||$240.94|
|Prev. close||$236.67||52-week low||$158.09|
|Day high||$240.94||Avg. volume||1,111,982|
|50-day MA||$229.19||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$211.34||Market Cap||48.04B|
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies operates as an international communications and information technology company worldwide. The company operates through RF Communications, Integrated Network Solutions, and Government Communications Systems segments. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3Harris Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
L3Harris Technologies (LHX) secures a $28.1M million modification contract for the hydro-mechanically propelled transmissions and its associated hardware from the U.S. Army.
MELBOURNE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NASA has selected L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) to conduct a second advanced study to significantly improve the accuracy and timeliness of U.S. weather forecasting. The weather prediction modeling study, slated to begin this month, will allow L3Harris to test and evaluate an advanced concept for satellite weather sensors – called ‘sounders’ – that measure temperature and water vapor for the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The L3
Airborne Surveillance Market to Hit USD 7.70 Billion by 2028; Increased Adoption by Intelligence Agencies to Augment Industry Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights
Companies covered in airborne surveillance market are Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Teledyne FLIR LLC (U.S.), Reutech Radar Systems (South Africa), Thales Group (France), Saab AB (Sweden), Cobham PLC (U.K.), Leica Geosystems (Switzerland), and more players profiled Companies covered in airborne surveillance market are Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Teledyne FLIR LLC (U.S.), Reutech Radar Systems (South Africa), Thales Group (France), Saab AB (Sweden), Cobham PLC (U.K.), Leica Geosystems (Switzerland), and more players profiled
Airport Security Market to Hit USD 11.45 Billion by 2027 | Emphasis on Detecting Threats at an Early Stage Will lead to Wider Product Adoption, Fortune Business Insights
Companies covered in airport security market are American Science and Engineering Inc. (The U.S.), Axis Communication AB (Sweden), FLIR Systems (The U.S.), Hitachi Limited (Japan), Honeywell International Inc. (The U.S.), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (The U.S.), Raytheon Company (The U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Siemens AG (Germany), Smiths Detection Inc. (The U.K), Thales Group (France), Westminister Group Plc. (The U.K), and more players profiled Companies covered in airport security market are American Science and Engineering Inc. (The U.S.), Axis Communication AB (Sweden), FLIR Systems (The U.S.), Hitachi Limited (Japan), Honeywell International Inc. (The U.S.), L3Harris Technologies Inc. (The U.S.), Raytheon Company (The U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Siemens AG (Germany)...
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LHX) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|