L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- LHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.73% of US stocks.
- LHX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LHX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 49.85% of US stocks).
LHX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,610,050,693, L3Harris Technologies Inc has a greater market value than 94.31% of US stocks.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of L3Harris Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L3Harris Technologies Inc are FIS, NUE, PH, AME, and LYV.
- LHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L3Harris Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LHX's price/sales ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- LHX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
- LHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1113.56%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.82%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.21%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.64% of graded US stocks.
- LHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MICT, HEAR, and APH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHX.
The table below shows LHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$234.68||52-week high||$279.71|
|Prev. close||$233.50||52-week low||$200.71|
|Day high||$235.17||Avg. volume||1,284,083|
|50-day MA||$233.62||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$231.72||Market Cap||44.91B|
L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies (L3Harris) is an American technology company, defense contractor, and information technology services provider that produces C6ISR systems and products, wireless equipment, tactical radios, avionics and electronic systems, night vision equipment, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. They specialize in surveillance solutions, microwave weaponry, and electronic warfare. It was formed from the merger of L3 Technologies (formerly L-3 Communications) and Harris Corporation on June 29, 2019, and was expected to be the sixth-largest defense contractor in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3Harris Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
Introduction I have 23% aerospace & defense exposure. That's not based on me expecting war but a decision based on the characteristics of that industry. Most defense companies work in a (sub)industry with high entry barriers for competition and with the ability to benefit from constantly rising government contracts. Most...
L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) declares $1.12/share quarterly dividend, 9.8% increase from prior dividend of $1.02. Forward yield 1.92% Payable March 25; for shareholders of record March 11; ex-div March 10. See LHX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
MELBOURNE, Fla., February 25, 2022--The Board of Directors of L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) has approved a 10 percent increase in the company’s per share quarterly cash dividend rate from $1.02 to $1.12, commencing with the dividend for the first quarter of 2022, which is payable March 25, 2022 to shareholders of record on the close of business on March 11, 2022.
L3Harris shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 80 to 87.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Berkshire Hathaway, Visa, Cisco Systems, CSX Corp and L3Harris Technologies
Berkshire Hathaway, Visa, Cisco Systems, CSX Corp and L3Harris Technologies are included in this analyst blog.
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|