L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- LHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.82% of US stocks.
- LHX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 157 days.
- LHX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
LHX Stock Summary
- LHX has a market capitalization of $44,711,935,366 -- more than approximately 93.91% of US stocks.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of L3Harris Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to L3Harris Technologies Inc are APTV, PH, CTSH, AME, and GPN.
- LHX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit L3Harris Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LHX's price/sales ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- LHX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 243 months.
- LHX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1898.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.44%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.21%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.64% of graded US stocks.
- LHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MICT, HEAR, and APH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHX.
The table below shows LHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$228.95||52-week high||$246.08|
|Prev. close||$227.86||52-week low||$168.70|
|Day high||$229.07||Avg. volume||1,599,473|
|50-day MA||$216.29||Dividend yield||1.79%|
|200-day MA||$221.46||Market Cap||44.93B|
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies operates as an international communications and information technology company worldwide. The company operates through RF Communications, Integrated Network Solutions, and Government Communications Systems segments. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3Harris Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
L3Harris Technologies (LHX) is going to offer services required to complete program depot maintenance (PDM) for C-130H aircraft.
Investment company TPG Financial Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core U.S. REIT ETF, Pacer Benchmark Industrial Real Estate SCTR ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, Vanguard Value ETF, sells SPDR Gold MiniShares Trust, SPDR Portfolio Emerging Markets ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 600 Small Cap ETF, Nike Inc, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, TPG Financ
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Goldman Sachs Group Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc, Maxar Technologies Inc. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
MELBOURNE, Fla., January 11, 2022--L3Harris Technologies (NYSE:LHX) will host a conference call on Monday, January 31, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its fourth quarter 2021 financial results.
New York, NY, based Investment company Centre Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys BHP Group, Intel Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, AbbVie Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc, sells Meta Platforms Inc, Barrick Gold Corp, Boeing Co, Cummins Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Centre Asset Management, LLC.
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|