L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LHX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LHX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- LHX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 50.92% of US stocks).
LHX Stock Summary
- LHX has a higher market value than 94.4% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,620,878,373.
- LHX's went public 35.37 years ago, making it older than 92.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of L3Harris Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MNST, TROW, GLW, KLAC, and BAX.
- Visit LHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.99||52-week high||$219.62|
|Prev. close||$217.68||52-week low||$158.09|
|Day high||$219.62||Avg. volume||1,228,314|
|50-day MA||$201.22||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$186.47||Market Cap||44.61B|
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies operates as an international communications and information technology company worldwide. The company operates through RF Communications, Integrated Network Solutions, and Government Communications Systems segments. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.
LHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for L3Harris Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that L3Harris Technologies Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 30.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for L3Harris Technologies Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.68 years, L3Harris Technologies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.26%; that's higher than 69.61% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3Harris Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by L3Harris Technologies, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
LHX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
L3Harris Technologies' (LHX) Q1 earnings rise 13.6% year over year on operational excellence, integration benefits and a lower share count, net of COVID and divestiture-related impacts.
View more earnings on LHXSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaSkyworks Solutions Shares Are Trading Lower Despite Q3 Earnings Beat, Robust Q4 GuidanceWISeKey Shares Fall As Pandemic Hits FY20 Earnings© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
L3Harris (LHX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.90% and 0.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|