L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LHX POWR Grades
- LHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.92% of US stocks.
- LHX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LHX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
LHX Stock Summary
- LHX has a higher market value than 93.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,428,225,462.
- LHX's went public 37.13 years ago, making it older than 93.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of only 9.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MCO, VRSK, CTSH, LH, and URI.
- Visit LHX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.l3harris.com.
LHX Valuation Summary
- LHX's price/earnings ratio is 35.5; this is 65.12% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LHX.
LHX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 130.09%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 130.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 119.54%.
The table below shows LHX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.64% of graded US stocks.
- LHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MICT, HEAR, and APH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LHX.
The table below shows LHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$210.59||52-week high||$279.71|
|Prev. close||$212.33||52-week low||$189.73|
|Day high||$211.58||Avg. volume||1,585,717|
|50-day MA||$209.50||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$227.13||Market Cap||40.10B|
L3Harris Technologies Inc. (LHX) Company Bio
L3Harris Technologies (L3Harris) is an American technology company, defense contractor, and information technology services provider that produces C6ISR systems and products, wireless equipment, tactical radios, avionics and electronic systems, night vision equipment, and both terrestrial and spaceborne antennas for use in the government, defense, and commercial sectors. They specialize in surveillance solutions, microwave weaponry, and electronic warfare. It was formed from the merger of L3 Technologies (formerly L-3 Communications) and Harris Corporation on June 29, 2019, and was expected to be the sixth-largest defense contractor in the United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LHX Latest Social Stream
View Full LHX Social Stream
Latest LHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LHX as an investment opportunity.
Timing Trades in L3harris Technologies Inc LHX can be Risky if you Don''t Have Discipline
Northrop (NOC) announces to buy back $500 million of the common stock under the ASR program.
MELBOURNE, Fla., February 01, 2023--L3Harris Named Among FORTUNE’s Most Admired Companies of 2023
L3Harris Technologies (NYSE: LHX ) has outperformed the market over the past 20 years by 6.01% on an annualized basis producing an average annual return of 14.14%. Currently, L3Harris Technologies has a market capitalization of $40.36 billion. Buying $100 In LHX: If … Full story available on Benzinga.com
On CNBC’s "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said L3Harris Technologies Inc (NYSE: LHX ) is still a buy. "There’s so many people betting against it, and they’re wrong," he added. Analysts have a consensus Neutral rating on LHX, according to Benzinga analyst ratings data. When asked about Bausch Health Companies Inc (NYSE: BHC ), he said, "We’ve got that on what I would regard as being a retainer basis. We simply don’t know … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|