Lennox International, Inc. (LII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LII POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LII is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- LII's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.91% of US stocks).
LII Stock Summary
- LII has a market capitalization of $11,469,997,079 -- more than approximately 82.28% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LII is -19.4 -- better than just 0.82% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -16.36 for Lennox International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.15% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lennox International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVU, BLBD, ADMS, RMNI, and LOPE.
- Visit LII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lennoxinternational.com.
LII Valuation Summary
- LII's price/earnings ratio is 24.6; this is 5.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LII's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- LII's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LII.
LII Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9.21%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.14%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.91%.
The table below shows LII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.85% of graded US stocks.
- LII's asset turnover comes in at 1.996 -- ranking 1st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, DRQ, and CNHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LII.
The table below shows LII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$308.63||52-week high||$356.36|
|Prev. close||$308.61||52-week low||$261.44|
|Day high||$310.73||Avg. volume||254,770|
|50-day MA||$326.25||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$315.13||Market Cap||11.47B|
Lennox International, Inc. (LII) Company Bio
Lennox International designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company operates in three segments: Residential Heating & Cooling, Commercial Heating & Cooling, and Refrigeration. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LII Latest Social Stream
View Full LII Social Stream
Latest LII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lennox International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LII as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Lennox International Inc. ( NYSE:LII ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Lennox International with ticker code (LII) have now 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 355 and 284 calculating the mean target price we have 327.42. With the stocks previous close at 305.94 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.0%. The 50 day MA is 328.26 and the 200 day moving average is 329.67. The company has a market capitalisation of $11,362m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LII" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets a range of products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigera...
Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling (HVAC) System Market Worth USD 202.14 Billion at 5.1% CAGR by 2028 Backed by Increasing Consumer Spending Capacity in Asia-Pacific
Key Companies Covered in HVAC System Market Research Report are Johnson Controls, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Carrier, GREE ELECTRIC APPLIANCES, INC., Schneider Electric, Lennox International Inc., Haier Inc., LG Electronics, SAMSUNG, Panasonic Corporation, AB Electrolux, Nortek Global HVAC LLC, Emerson Electric Co., Danfoss A/S, FERROLI S.p.A. C.F. epVA., Vaillant Group, Armstrong Fluid Technology, Robert Bosch LLC, Evapco, Inc. Key Companies Covered in HVAC System Market Research Report are Johnson Controls, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Carrier, GREE ELECTRIC APPLIANCES, INC., Schneider Electric, Lennox International Inc., Haier Inc., LG Electronics, SAMSUNG, Panasonic Corporation, AB Electrolux, Nortek Global HVAC LLC, Emerso...
Lennox International found using ticker (LII) have now 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 355 and 284 with a mean TP of 327.42. With the stocks previous close at 313.29 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 4.5%. The 50 day MA is 331.49 and the 200 day MA is 328.77. The market cap for the company is $11,612m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LII" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets a range of products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates t...
The board of directors of Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) voted to declare a quarterly cash dividend of $0.92 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2021.
LII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Lennox International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch