Lennox International, Inc. (LII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LII POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.33% of US stocks.
- LII's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LII is -10.98 -- better than only 1.61% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.65 for LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 2.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TUP, LESL, WW, CURV, and BBWI.
- LII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.lennoxinternational.com.
LII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LII's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.55% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LII's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LII.
LII Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 41.71%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.2%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 32.01%.
The table below shows LII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.83% of graded US stocks.
- LII's asset turnover comes in at 1.965 -- ranking 1st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, DRQ, and CNHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LII.
The table below shows LII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.76||52-week high||$334.78|
|Prev. close||$222.51||52-week low||$182.85|
|Day high||$226.74||Avg. volume||337,466|
|50-day MA||$244.02||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$248.28||Market Cap||7.93B|
Lennox International, Inc. (LII) Company Bio
Lennox International designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company operates in three segments: Residential Heating & Cooling, Commercial Heating & Cooling, and Refrigeration. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LII Latest Social Stream
View Full LII Social Stream
Latest LII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LII as an investment opportunity.
Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced it will host its 2022 Investment Community Meeting in New York City on Wednesday, December 14, beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. CEO Alok Maskara, CFO Joe Reitmeier and additional members of the executive management team will provide an in-depth overview on the business strategy, strategic vision, and product portfolio, as well as key initiatives related to innovation, capital allocation and sustainability.
Inflation Reduction Act Unlocks Cost Savings for Energy-Efficient HVAC Products, Including Eligible Lennox Home Comfort Products
In the wake of the recently signed Inflation Reduction Act, Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII), a global leader in energy-efficient climate-control solutions, is leading the conversation on what the new legislation means for homeowners around the country. The $740 billion climate and health care bill aims to put the U.S. on a path to emissions reduction by investing in climate protection and offering eligible homeowners access to cost-saving options.
Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced that CEO Alok Maskara and CFO Joe Reitmeier are scheduled to present at the Morgan Stanley 10th Annual Laguna Conference in Laguna Nigel, California, on Wednesday, September 14. Presentation materials and a live webcast beginning at 3:45 p.m. Pacific time that day can be accessed on the company's website at www.lennoxinternational.com.
Lennox International to Present at Vertical Research Partners 13th Annual Global Industrials Conference in Westbrook, Connecticut
Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced that CEO Alok Maskara and CFO Joe Reitmeier are scheduled to present at the Vertical Research Partners 13th Annual Global Industrials Conference on Thursday, September 8. Presentation materials can be accessed on the company's website at www.lennoxinternational.com.
Lennox International Inc. ( NYSE:LII ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
LII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Lennox International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch