Lennox International, Inc. (LII): Price and Financial Metrics
LII Stock Summary
- Lennox International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.02% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lennox International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.98 for Lennox International Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lennox International Inc are SNA, CHRW, RPM, TSCO, and RL.
- Visit LII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lennoxinternational.com.
LII Stock Price Chart More Charts
LII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$247.04||52-week high||$298.49|
|Prev. close||$248.71||52-week low||$227.55|
|Day high||$248.31||Avg. volume||294,811|
|50-day MA||$244.27||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$255.02||Market Cap||9.54B|
Lennox International, Inc. (LII) Company Bio
Lennox International designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company operates in three segments: Residential Heating & Cooling, Commercial Heating & Cooling, and Refrigeration. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
LII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lennox International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lennox International Inc ranked in the 35st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lennox International Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 69.62% of its sector Industrials.
- LII's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.6% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Lennox International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.69. This coverage rate is greater than that of 75.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|