Lennox International Inc. (LII): Price and Financial Metrics
LII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$368.19||52-week high||$393.02|
|Prev. close||$373.53||52-week low||$202.97|
|Day high||$370.90||Avg. volume||304,739|
|50-day MA||$363.89||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$291.97||Market Cap||13.08B|
LII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LII is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LII ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LII Stock Summary
- LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.57% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than 87.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -19.15 for LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 1.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC are HRB, CHRW, ACI, LECO, and BJ.
- LII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.lennoxinternational.com.
LII Valuation Summary
- LII's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 55.56% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LII's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LII.
LII Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.4%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.66%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.88%.
The table below shows LII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.83% of graded US stocks.
- LII's asset turnover comes in at 1.965 -- ranking 1st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, DRQ, and CNHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LII.
The table below shows LII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lennox International Inc. (LII) Company Bio
Lennox International Inc. is a provider of climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, (in the complex colloquially called: HVAC) and refrigeration markets. The company is based outside Dallas, Texas in the United States and has operations globally. (Source:Wikipedia)
LII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LII Latest Social Stream
View Full LII Social Stream
Latest LII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LII as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Lennox International's stock price might be vulnerable...
Starting with just a four- or five-digit sum, you can steadily allocate more cash for your investment portfolio and reinvest any dividends you receive. For that to happen, you need to look out for key characteristics, include a sturdy business model with a strong competitive moat, tailwinds that can sustain for many years to come, and a capable management team that can steer the business through good times and bad. Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA) is an identity management and authentication specialist that helps organizations manage their employees' online access needs.
It looks like Lennox International Inc. ( NYSE:LII ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend...
More on Lennox
Lennox (NYSE: LII), a leader in energy-efficient climate-control solutions, announces it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its Hyfra Process Cooling business unit, headquartered in Krunkel, Germany, to the Glen Dimplex Group. The closing of the transaction is subject to obtaining required consents and customary closing conditions. The transaction is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2023.
LII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Lennox International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch