Lennox International, Inc. (LII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LII POWR Grades
- LII scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.67% of US stocks.
- LII's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
LII Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,828,940,557, Lennox International Inc has a greater market value than 81.1% of US stocks.
- Lennox International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.13% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.77 for Lennox International Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LESL, IEX, B, HLNE, and KNSL.
- LII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lennox International Inc's official web site, go to www.lennoxinternational.com.
LII Valuation Summary
- LII's price/earnings ratio is 24.6; this is 5.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LII's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- LII's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LII.
LII Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.98%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.69%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 31.95%.
The table below shows LII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.83% of graded US stocks.
- LII's asset turnover comes in at 1.965 -- ranking 1st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, DRQ, and CNHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LII.
The table below shows LII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$205.30||52-week high||$354.62|
|Prev. close||$201.72||52-week low||$198.71|
|Day high||$207.95||Avg. volume||343,668|
|50-day MA||$238.42||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$286.77||Market Cap||7.37B|
Lennox International, Inc. (LII) Company Bio
Lennox International designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company operates in three segments: Residential Heating & Cooling, Commercial Heating & Cooling, and Refrigeration. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LII Latest Social Stream
View Full LII Social Stream
Latest LII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lennox International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LII as an investment opportunity.
Lennox Industries Launches Warranty Your Way™ as the Industry First for Home Comfort System Parts and Labor Coverage at No Additional Cost
Lennox Industries is launching an industry-leading limited warranty offering with customizable and complete system coverage for parts and labor, providing greater peace of mind to homeowners. Through Warranty Your Way™, homeowners now have the opportunity to obtain labor coverage on eligible heating and cooling products, as well as more limited warranty and coverage options at no additional cost, putting the power of choice in the hands of homeowners.
Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII), a global leader in energy-efficient climate control solutions, today announced that CFO Joe Reitmeier is scheduled to present at the Barclays Industrial Select Conference on Wednesday, February 23, beginning at 10:20 a.m. Eastern time. A live webcast and presentation materials can be accessed on the company's website at www.lennoxinternational.com.
Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII), a global leader in energy-efficient climate control solutions, today announced that CFO Joe Reitmeier is scheduled to present at the Cowen 43rd Annual Aerospace/Defense & Industrials Conference, being held virtually, on Thursday, February 10, beginning at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time. A live webcast and presentation materials can be accessed on the company's website at www.lennoxinternational.com.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
In a report issued on February 1, Brett Linzey from Mizuho Securities maintained a Sell rating on Lennox International (LII – Research Report), with a price target of $295.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $269.45, close to its 52-week low of $268.74. According to TipRanks.com, Linzey is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.5% and a 40.0% success rate. Linzey covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Emerson Electric Company, Honeywell International, and Zurn Water Solutions. Currently, the analyst consensus on Lennox International is a Hold with an average price target of $310.80, representing a 14.2% upside.
LII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Lennox International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lennox International Inc (LII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch