Lennox International, Inc. (LII): Price and Financial Metrics
LII Stock Summary
- Lennox International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.23% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lennox International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lennox International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHRW, SNA, AVY, NDSN, and TTC.
- Visit LII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lennoxinternational.com.
LII Stock Price Chart More Charts
LII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.39||52-week high||$298.49|
|Prev. close||$259.70||52-week low||$203.63|
|Day high||$260.38||Avg. volume||324,095|
|50-day MA||$249.27||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$259.54||Market Cap||9.84B|
Lennox International, Inc. (LII) Company Bio
Lennox International designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company operates in three segments: Residential Heating & Cooling, Commercial Heating & Cooling, and Refrigeration. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Richardson, Texas.