Lennox International, Inc. (LII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 19th straight quarter dividends for LII have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LII that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OVBC, CMCM, SQM, NRG and PRGO.
LII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LII, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 56.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lennox International Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Lennox International Inc's dividend yield of 1.4% is in the bottom 26.38%.
- In terms of opportunity, Lennox International Inc's estimated return of -56.51% surpasses about 27.36% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Lennox International Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 72.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
LII Dividend Chart
LII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LII Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on LII dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Lennox International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Lennox International Inc Common Stock (LII) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Lennox International Inc (LII) - Dividend Investor
Lennox International Inc (LII) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha