LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVN POWR Grades
- LIVN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- LIVN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
LIVN Stock Summary
- LIVN's went public 5.57 years ago, making it older than only 19.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LIVN is currently 89.22, higher than 95.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LIVN has reported earnings growth of 105.3%, putting it ahead of 85.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDRX, BB, CCMP, EVH, and HP.
- Visit LIVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livanova.com.
LIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.09||52-week high||$90.25|
|Prev. close||$84.19||52-week low||$41.07|
|Day high||$84.49||Avg. volume||461,661|
|50-day MA||$79.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.38||Market Cap||4.11B|
LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN) Company Bio
LivaNova PLC. offers cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, and neuromodulation related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in London, England.
LIVN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for LivaNova PLC. To summarize, we found that LivaNova PLC ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for LivaNova PLC ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.16 years, is -0.31% -- higher than merely 4.93% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- LivaNova PLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, LivaNova PLC experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVN Social Stream
Latest LIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LivaNova PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVN as an investment opportunity.
LivaNova PLC today announced CEO Damien McDonald will present at the UBS Global Healthcare Virtual Conference on Tuesday, May 25 at 8 a.m. EDT.
LivaNova PLC ( NASDAQ:LIVN ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
After a post-earnings rally yesterday, one healthcare equipment company reached up and touched $90/share, for just a minute - and "stocks that go to $90 tend to go to $100," or so the aphorism goes, Baird notes. But $100 is its new price target for LivaNova (LIVN), which closed Wednesday...
LivaNova and Verily Announce First Patient Enrolled in Study to Evaluate Treatment Effectiveness for Patients Living with Depression
LivaNova and Verily today announced that the first patient has been enrolled in their collaborative UNCOVER study for difficult-to-treat depression.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 887 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
LIVN Price Returns