LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
LIVN Stock Summary
- LivaNova PLC's stock had its IPO on October 19, 2015, making it an older stock than merely 18.41% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.85%, LivaNova PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.12% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LivaNova PLC is reporting a growth rate of 79.11%; that's higher than 85.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LivaNova PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be OSMT, CMTL, TRVG, PII, and KIQ.
- Visit LIVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livanova.com.
LIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.41||52-week high||$83.20|
|Prev. close||$79.60||52-week low||$33.40|
|Day high||$82.90||Avg. volume||555,081|
|50-day MA||$69.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.62||Market Cap||4.01B|
LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN) Company Bio
LivaNova PLC. offers cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, and neuromodulation related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in London, England.
LIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVN Social Stream
Latest LIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LivaNova PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVN as an investment opportunity.
LivaNova PLC (LIVN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.71 beats by $0.03; GAAP EPS of -$5.74 misses by $4.49.Revenue of $269.6M (-6.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.77M.2021 Guidance: LivaNova expects worldwide net sales from continuing operations for full-year 2021 to grow between 8 and 13 percent on a constant-currency basis. Adjusted diluted earnings...
LivaNova PLC (LIVN) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Matthew Dodds - Senior Vice President of Corporate Development Damien McDonald - Chief Executive Officer Alex Shvartsburg - Interim Chief Financial Officer Melissa Farina - Vice President of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Rick...
LIVN earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / LivaNova Plc (NASDAQ:LIVN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
LivaNova PLC today reported results for the quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2020.
LIVN Price Returns
Continue Researching LIVNWant to do more research on LivaNova PLC's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!