LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LIVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LIVN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
LIVN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LivaNova PLC is higher than 87.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.53%, LivaNova PLC's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.39% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LIVN is more volatile than only 14.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LivaNova PLC are FARO, OSUR, INTZ, QUMU, and SMWB.
- Visit LIVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livanova.com.
LIVN Valuation Summary
- LIVN's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.3; this is 145.39% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 71 months, LIVN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 83.7.
- LIVN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.7 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVN.
LIVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.21% of graded US stocks.
- LIVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 110th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, PDEX, and ZBH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIVN.
The table below shows LIVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.87||52-week high||$93.89|
|Prev. close||$64.33||52-week low||$58.18|
|Day high||$65.05||Avg. volume||346,620|
|50-day MA||$76.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.99||Market Cap||3.47B|
LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN) Company Bio
LivaNova PLC. offers cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, and neuromodulation related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVN Social Stream
Latest LIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LivaNova PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVN as an investment opportunity.
LivaNova Announces First Patient Implanted in OSPREY Clinical Study for Patients Coping with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
LONDON, February 24, 2022--LivaNova PLC announced the first patient implanted in clinical study, "Treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea using Targeted Hypoglossal Neurostimulation."
LivaNova (LIVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14% and 2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LONDON, February 23, 2022--LivaNova PLC today reported results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
In this article, we will discuss the top 10 biotech stocks to buy according to Jeremy Green’s Redmile Group. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Green’s history, investment philosophy performance, you can go directly to the Top 5 Biotech Stocks to Buy According to Jeremy Green’s Redmile Group. Jeremy Green is the […]
Stocks, especially the once high flying technology stocks, had a lousy start to the new year. QQQ lost 9% of its value in January.
LIVN Price Returns