LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LIVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.73% of US stocks.
- LIVN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LIVN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.42% of US stocks).
LIVN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LIVANOVA PLC is higher than 85.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.93%, LIVANOVA PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.25% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIVANOVA PLC is reporting a growth rate of -86.89%; that's higher than only 16.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVANOVA PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be EVCM, SANW, CEMI, ANGO, and TRUE.
- Visit LIVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.livanova.com.
LIVN Valuation Summary
- LIVN's price/earnings ratio is -29.8; this is 228.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 86 months, LIVN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 102.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVN.
LIVN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.99%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.45%.
The table below shows LIVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.21% of graded US stocks.
- LIVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 110th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, PDEX, and ZBH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIVN.
The table below shows LIVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.16||52-week high||$89.69|
|Prev. close||$55.37||52-week low||$41.82|
|Day high||$57.28||Avg. volume||385,669|
|50-day MA||$49.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.47||Market Cap||3.01B|
LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN) Company Bio
LivaNova PLC. offers cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, and neuromodulation related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVN Social Stream
Latest LIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVANOVA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVN as an investment opportunity.
LivaNova PLC ( NASDAQ:LIVN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
LivaNova Receives 510(k) Clearance for ECMO from FDA for LifeSPARC, the Next-generation Advanced Circulatory Support System
LONDON, November 17, 2022--LivaNova PLC today announced it received 510(k) clearance for ECMO from the U.S. FDA for LifeSPARC, a next-generation circulatory support system.
LONDON, November 08, 2022--LivaNova PLC announced its CEO Damien McDonald will present in fireside chats at three healthcare conferences in New York this month.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on LivaNova (LIVN – Research Report) and Surface Oncology (SURF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. LivaNova (LIVN) Needham analyst Michael Matson reiterated a Buy rating on LivaNova today and set a price target of $77.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $47.55, close to its 52-week low of $41.82. According to TipRanks.
LIVN Price Returns