LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LIVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LIVN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LIVN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.28% of US stocks).
LIVN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LIVN is currently 37.02, higher than 88.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.45%, LIVANOVA PLC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.37% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIVANOVA PLC is reporting a growth rate of -105.36%; that's higher than just 14.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNSS, CTS, BCOV, OLK, and APPN.
- LIVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVANOVA PLC's official web site, go to www.livanova.com.
LIVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LIVN's price/sales ratio is 36.84% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 84 months, LIVN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 100.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVN.
LIVN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.45%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 771.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.42%.
The table below shows LIVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LIVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.21% of graded US stocks.
- LIVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 110th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, PDEX, and ZBH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIVN.
The table below shows LIVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.77||52-week high||$93.89|
|Prev. close||$48.37||52-week low||$47.09|
|Day high||$52.90||Avg. volume||368,820|
|50-day MA||$58.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.09||Market Cap||2.71B|
LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN) Company Bio
LivaNova PLC. offers cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, and neuromodulation related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVN Social Stream
Latest LIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVANOVA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVN as an investment opportunity.
LONDON, September 21, 2022--LivaNova PLC will host a conference call to discuss its third-quarter 2022 results on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022, at 12 p.m. London time (8 a.m. EDT).
LONDON, September 15, 2022--LivaNova PLC today announced the LivaNova Board of Directors appointed Brooke Story to the Board, effective September 15, 2022.
Needham analyst Michael Matson reiterated a Buy rating on LivaNova (LIVN – Research Report) today and set a price target of $88.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $62.99. According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.8% and a 48.2% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Cardiovascular Systems, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on LivaNova is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $93.50.
LivaNova (LIVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.92% and 2.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LONDON, August 03, 2022--LivaNova PLC, a market-leading medical technology and innovation company, today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022.
LIVN Price Returns