LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LIVN POWR Grades
- LIVN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.97% of US stocks.
- LIVN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LIVN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.74% of US stocks).
LIVN Stock Summary
- LIVN's went public 6.01 years ago, making it older than merely 21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LIVN is currently 44.61, higher than 89.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LIVN has reported earnings growth of 141.8%, putting it ahead of 84.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LivaNova PLC are CBAT, CMTL, KERN, ACST, and COHR.
- LIVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LivaNova PLC's official web site, go to www.livanova.com.
LIVN Valuation Summary
- LIVN's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.3; this is 145.39% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 71 months, LIVN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 83.7.
- LIVN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 83.7 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LIVN.
LIVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LIVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.78% of graded US stocks.
- LIVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 113th of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- XRAY, EW, and TFX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LIVN.
The table below shows LIVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.53||52-week high||$90.25|
|Prev. close||$82.58||52-week low||$46.53|
|Day high||$83.17||Avg. volume||388,951|
|50-day MA||$81.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.08||Market Cap||4.00B|
LivaNova PLC - Ordinary Shares (LIVN) Company Bio
LivaNova PLC. offers cardiac surgery, cardiac rhythm management, and neuromodulation related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in London, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full LIVN Social Stream
Latest LIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LivaNova PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LIVN as an investment opportunity.
Global Market for Oxygenators (2021 to 2026) - Featuring Eurosets, Livanova and Medtronic Among Others
Dublin, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Market for Oxygenators 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
In this article we will analyze whether LivaNova PLC (NASDAQ:LIVN) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into […]
Valvular Heart Disease Treatment Market Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 2027)| Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic, CryoLife Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Neovasc Inc., Micro Interventional Devices, Symetis SA, Jenavalve Technology, TTK Healthcare Limited, Colibri Heart Valve, Lepu Medical Technology Co.
The latest Valvular Heart Disease Treatment market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a 
LivaNova (LIVN) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
LivaNova PLC (NASDAQ:LIVN), a market-leading medical technology and innovation company, will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2021 results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 12 p
LIVN Price Returns