Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN): Price and Financial Metrics
LKFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.31||52-week high||$83.57|
|Prev. close||$47.46||52-week low||$43.05|
|Day high||$47.25||Avg. volume||139,693|
|50-day MA||$51.83||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$58.73||Market Cap||1.18B|
LKFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKFN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LKFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LKFN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LKFN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
LKFN Stock Summary
- LKFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 34.68%, LAKELAND FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 81.06% of about US stocks.
- LAKELAND FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 14.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAKELAND FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SBFG, AUB, GNTY, MOFG, and USCB.
- Visit LKFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lakecitybank.com.
LKFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LKFN's price/sales ratio is 126.09% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LKFN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKFN.
LKFN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 258.29%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.4%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 50.11%.
The table below shows LKFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LKFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.11% of graded US stocks.
- LKFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCBC, CBTX, and WBS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LKFN.
The table below shows LKFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN) Company Bio
Lakeland Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Lake City Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and businesses in Indiana. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
LKFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKFN Latest Social Stream
View Full LKFN Social Stream
Latest LKFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAKELAND FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKFN as an investment opportunity.
Although the revenue and EPS for Lakeland Financial (LKFN) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Lakeland Financial (LKFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.36% and 1.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WARSAW, Ind., July 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Financial Corporation (Nasdaq Global Select/LKFN), parent company of Lake City Bank, today reported net income of $14.6 million for the three months ended June 30, 2023, which represents a decrease of $11.1 million, or 43%, compared with net income of $25.7 million for the three months ended June 30, 2022. Diluted earnings per share were $0.57 for the second quarter of 2023 and decreased 43% compared to $1.00 for the second quarter of 2022
Lakeland Financial Corporation's ( NASDAQ:LKFN ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same...
Lakeland Financial (NASDAQ:LKFN) shareholders have endured a 28% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
LKFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LKFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch