Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKFN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LKFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LKFN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LKFN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.97% of US stocks).
LKFN Stock Summary
- LKFN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 107.38 -- higher than 78.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LKFN's price/sales ratio is 8.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.43% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.11 for Lakeland Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LKFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AX, OGI, MEI, HNNA, and CSSE.
- LKFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.lakecitybank.com.
LKFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LKFN's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.6% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LKFN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.6.
- LKFN's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKFN.
LKFN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.99%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.68%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -12.12%.
The table below shows LKFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LKFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.11% of graded US stocks.
- LKFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FCBC, CBTX, and WBS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LKFN.
The table below shows LKFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LKFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.62||52-week high||$79.67|
|Prev. close||$70.64||52-week low||$50.61|
|Day high||$71.26||Avg. volume||154,283|
|50-day MA||$73.01||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$67.45||Market Cap||1.79B|
Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN) Company Bio
Lakeland Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Lake City Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and businesses in Indiana. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
LKFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKFN Latest Social Stream
View Full LKFN Social Stream
Latest LKFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKFN as an investment opportunity.
California State Teachers Retirement System Decreases Position in Lakeland Financial Co. (NASDAQ:LKFN)
California State Teachers Retirement System trimmed its position in shares of Lakeland Financial Co. (NASDAQ:LKFN) by 8.0% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 33,671 shares of the financial services providers stock after selling 2,940 shares during the quarter. California 
Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate Lakeland Financial Co. (NASDAQ:LKFN) Will Post Earnings of $0.97 Per Share
Equities analysts expect Lakeland Financial Co. (NASDAQ:LKFN) to post earnings per share of $0.97 for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have provided estimates for Lakeland Financials earnings, with estimates ranging from $0.95 to $0.98. Lakeland Financial also posted earnings of $0.97 per share during the same quarter last year. The company 
Squarepoint Ops LLC acquired a new stake in Lakeland Financial Co. (NASDAQ:LKFN) during the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm acquired 9,075 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $559,000. Several other hedge funds have also recently bought and sold shares of LKFN. ProShare Advisors LLC raised its holdings in shares […]
The big shareholder groups in Lakeland Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:LKFN ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Brokerages forecast that Lakeland Financial Co. (NASDAQ:LKFN) will post $0.97 earnings per share for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have made estimates for Lakeland Financials earnings, with the lowest EPS estimate coming in at $0.95 and the highest estimate coming in at $0.98. Lakeland Financial also reported earnings of $0.97 per share 
LKFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LKFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch