Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN): Price and Financial Metrics
LKFN Stock Summary
- LKFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.15%, Lakeland Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.17% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Lakeland Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 11.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LKFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCBP, MLI, FCBC, FCCY, and SYBT.
- LKFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.lakecitybank.com.
LKFN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LKFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.30||52-week high||$50.00|
|Prev. close||$46.80||52-week low||$41.26|
|Day high||$46.81||Avg. volume||57,909|
|50-day MA||$48.31||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$45.96||Market Cap||1.19B|
Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN) Company Bio
Lakeland Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Lake City Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and businesses in Indiana. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.