Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN): Price and Financial Metrics
LKFN Stock Summary
- LKFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.15%, Lakeland Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LKFN is more volatile than only 7.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lakeland Financial Corp are FCCY, MLI, APEI, PVBC, and ESXB.
- Visit LKFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lakecitybank.com.
LKFN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LKFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.35||52-week high||$49.20|
|Prev. close||$48.63||52-week low||$37.79|
|Day high||$48.67||Avg. volume||71,832|
|50-day MA||$46.15||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$45.64||Market Cap||1.24B|
Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN) Company Bio
Lakeland Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Lake City Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and businesses in Indiana. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.