Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LKFN POWR Grades
- LKFN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.14% of US stocks.
- LKFN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LKFN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LKFN Stock Summary
- LKFN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 216.91 -- higher than 85.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LKFN's price/sales ratio is 8.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 78.12% of US stocks.
- LKFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lakeland Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WABC, FCAP, FBNC, MBCN, and UCBI.
- LKFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lakeland Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.lakecitybank.com.
LKFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LKFN's price/sales ratio is 491.67% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- LKFN's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
- LKFN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LKFN.
LKFN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.19%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 54.1%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.87%.
The table below shows LKFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LKFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LKFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.65||52-week high||$77.05|
|Prev. close||$65.54||52-week low||$39.38|
|Day high||$67.28||Avg. volume||117,472|
|50-day MA||$60.58||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$60.59||Market Cap||1.69B|
Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN) Company Bio
Lakeland Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Lake City Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and businesses in Indiana. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Warsaw, Indiana.
LKFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LKFN Latest Social Stream
View Full LKFN Social Stream
Latest LKFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lakeland Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LKFN as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Lakeland Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: LKFN) traded roughly 10% higher as of 12:40 p.m. EDT after it was announced that the bank will join the S&P SmallCap 600. Lakeland, a $6.2 billion asset bank based in Indiana, currently has a market cap of $1.65 billion. Also, being added to an index results in greater visibility for the stock.
GXO Logistics, Victoria's Secret & GameStop Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Strategic Education, World Fuel Services & Lakeland Financial to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600:
Lakeland Financial (LKFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.74% and 1.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WARSAW, Ind., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Financial Corporation (Nasdaq Global Select/LKFN), parent company of Lake City Bank, today reported record quarterly net income of $24.3 million for the three months ended June 30, 2021, an increase of 24% versus $19.7 million for the second quarter of 2020. Diluted earnings per share increased 23% to $0.95 for the second quarter of 2021, versus $0.77 for the second quarter of 2020. On a linked quarter basis, net income increased $1.4 mill
Lakeland Financial (NASDAQ:LKFN) is scheduled to announce Q2 earnings results on Monday, July 26th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.86 (+11.7% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $55M (+7.2% Y/Y).Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 3 upward revisions and 1 downward. Revenue estimates have...
LKFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LKFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch