Lakeland Financial Corporation (LKFN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LKFN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 105,251,000; for context, that's better than 91.38% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LKFN's price: SNP, ONE, FEDU, UHT and HSBC.
LKFN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LKFN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 15.84%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lakeland Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for LKFN than it is for 80.44% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LKFN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 66.52% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Lakeland Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 83.63% of them.
LKFN Dividend Chart
LKFN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LKFN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on LKFN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Lakeland Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Lakeland Financial Corp Common Stock (LKFN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) - Dividend Investor
Lakeland Financial Corp (LKFN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha