Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX): Price and Financial Metrics
LLEX Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 46.71 for Lilis Energy Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LLEX is more volatile than 98.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Lilis Energy Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -275.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lilis Energy Inc are NETE, USDP, VBTX, NINE, and EVTC.
- Visit LLEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lilisenergy.com.
LLEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LLEX Price/Volume Stats
Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX) Company Bio
Lilis Energy, Inc., an independent oil and gas company, acquires, drills for, and produces oil and natural gas properties and prospects in the United States. The company holds interests in the Delaware Basin and the Denver-Julesburg Basin. The company was formerly known as Recovery Energy, Inc. and changed its name to Lilis Energy, Inc. in December 2013. Lilis Energy, Inc. is based in San Antonio, Texas.