Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX): Price and Financial Metrics
LLEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LLEX is -15.58 -- better than just 1.11% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.63 for Lilis Energy Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LLEX comes in at -496.86% -- higher than that of just 1.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lilis Energy Inc are ENSV, TSC, LTRPA, ESES, and USDP.
- LLEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lilis Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.lilisenergy.com.
LLEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LLEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$1.42|
|Prev. close||$0.17||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||4,098,428|
|50-day MA||$0.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.31||Market Cap||17.25M|
Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX) Company Bio
Lilis Energy, Inc., an independent oil and gas company, acquires, drills for, and produces oil and natural gas properties and prospects in the United States. The company holds interests in the Delaware Basin and the Denver-Julesburg Basin. The company was formerly known as Recovery Energy, Inc. and changed its name to Lilis Energy, Inc. in December 2013. Lilis Energy, Inc. is based in San Antonio, Texas.