Legg Mason, Inc. (LM): Price and Financial Metrics
LM Stock Summary
- LM's went public 32.33 years ago, making it older than 90.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Legg Mason Inc is reporting a growth rate of -78.8%; that's higher than only 17.22% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LM comes in at 11.55% -- higher than that of 83.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Legg Mason Inc are MATW, BECN, UNVR, AMG, and AEGN.
- Visit LM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.leggmason.com.
LM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.85||52-week high||$50.70|
|Prev. close||$49.95||52-week low||$26.36|
|Day high||$49.99||Avg. volume||1,674,353|
|50-day MA||$40.10||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$38.06||Market Cap||4.33B|
Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Company Bio
Legg Mason provides investment management and related services to institutional and individual clients, company-sponsored mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles through its wholly owned subsidiaries. Legg Mason, Inc. was founded in 1899 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.