Legg Mason, Inc. (LM): Price and Financial Metrics
LM Stock Summary
- Legg Mason Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.01% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LM has reported earnings growth of -76.59%, putting it ahead of merely 17.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Legg Mason Inc comes in at -7.55%, a number that bests merely 17.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Legg Mason Inc are EVOP, BCC, AMG, AEGN, and NEWM.
- Visit LM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.leggmason.com.
LM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.81||52-week high||$40.27|
|Prev. close||$36.56||52-week low||$23.25|
|Day high||$36.69||Avg. volume||822,006|
|50-day MA||$37.35||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$35.69||Market Cap||3.11B|
Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Company Bio
Legg Mason provides investment management and related services to institutional and individual clients, company-sponsored mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles through its wholly owned subsidiaries. Legg Mason, Inc. was founded in 1899 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.