Legg Mason, Inc. (LM): Price and Financial Metrics
LM Stock Summary
- Legg Mason Inc's market capitalization of $4,131,715,931 is ahead of 79.71% of US-listed equities.
- LM's went public 32.44 years ago, making it older than 90.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Legg Mason Inc is reporting a growth rate of 396.98%; that's higher than 96.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Legg Mason Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESE, MINI, FCN, HMHC, and KAMN.
- LM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Legg Mason Inc's official web site, go to www.leggmason.com.
LM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.68||52-week high||$50.70|
|Prev. close||$49.08||52-week low||$29.29|
|Day high||$49.70||Avg. volume||2,703,520|
|50-day MA||$46.21||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$39.60||Market Cap||4.23B|
Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Company Bio
Legg Mason provides investment management and related services to institutional and individual clients, company-sponsored mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles through its wholly owned subsidiaries. Legg Mason, Inc. was founded in 1899 and is based in Baltimore, Maryland.