Liminal Biosciences Inc. (LMNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMNL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LMNL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LMNL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LMNL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
LMNL Stock Summary
- Liminal BioSciences Inc's stock had its IPO on November 18, 2019, making it an older stock than only 3.14% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.69 for Liminal BioSciences Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.48% of US stocks.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -102.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LMNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNCR, RBBN, IPHA, TVTX, and MX.
- Visit LMNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liminalbiosciences.com.
LMNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$7.07|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.79|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||889,970|
|50-day MA||$2.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.85||Market Cap||53.90M|
Liminal Biosciences Inc. (LMNL) Company Bio
Liminal Biosciences Inc. operates as a bio-pharmaceutical company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, researches, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of commercial applications from its core technology. Liminal's applications are used in therapeutics, large-scale drug purification, chemical genomics and proteomics, and drug development.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMNL Latest Social Stream
View Full LMNL Social Stream
Latest LMNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liminal BioSciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMNL as an investment opportunity.
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (Nasdaq: LMNL) ("Liminal BioSciences" or the "Company"), announced today that it has closed on the sale of the remainder of the Company's plasma-derived therapeutics business (the "Second Closing") under the terms of the previously-announced Share Purchase Agreement entered into by the Company and Kedrion S.p.A. ("Kedrion").
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (NASDAQ: LMNL) ("Liminal BioSciences" or the "Company"), announced today that its subsidiary Prometic Biotherapeutics Inc. ("PBT") has closed on the sale of its Priority Review Voucher ("PRV") for USD 105 million.
After Plunging 34.5% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why the Trend Might Reverse for Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL)
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Good morning, investor!
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (Nasdaq: LMNL) ("Liminal BioSciences" or the "Company"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
LMNL Price Returns