Liminal Biosciences Inc. (LMNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LMNL Stock Summary
- LMNL's current price/earnings ratio is 3.55, which is higher than only 2.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liminal BioSciences Inc comes in at -81.22%, a number that bests only 1.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Liminal BioSciences Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liminal BioSciences Inc are ESPR, CLPT, EYPT, WB, and JAGX.
- LMNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liminal BioSciences Inc's official web site, go to www.liminalbiosciences.com.
LMNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LMNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.50||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$0.50||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||60,449|
|50-day MA||$0.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.35||Market Cap||15.37M|
Liminal Biosciences Inc. (LMNL) Company Bio
Liminal Biosciences Inc. operates as a bio-pharmaceutical company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, researches, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of commercial applications from its core technology. Liminal's applications are used in therapeutics, large-scale drug purification, chemical genomics and proteomics, and drug development.
Most Popular Stories View All
LMNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LMNL Latest Social Stream
View Full LMNL Social Stream
Latest LMNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liminal BioSciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LMNL as an investment opportunity.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Agile Therapeutics (AGRX), Argenx Se (ARGX) and Liminal BioSciences (LMNL)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Agile Therapeutics (AGRX – Research Report), Argenx Se (ARGX – Research Report) and Liminal BioSciences (LMNL – Research Report). Agile Therapeutics (AGRX) In a report released today, Oren Livnat from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Agile Therapeutics, with a price target of $2.50. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $0.34, close to its 52-week low of $0.34. According to TipRanks.
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (Nasdaq: LMNL) ("Liminal BioSciences" or the "Company"), today provided an update in which it outlined key corporate and research and development priorities for 2022.
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (Nasdaq: LMNL) ("Liminal BioSciences" or the "Company"), today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Liminal BioSciences Inc. (Nasdaq: LMNL) ("Liminal BioSciences" or the "Company"), announced today that it has closed on the sale of the remainder of the Company's plasma-derived therapeutics business (the "Second Closing") under the terms of the previously-announced Share Purchase Agreement entered into by the Company and Kedrion S.p.A. ("Kedrion").
LMNL Price Returns