Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.64||52-week high||$7.03|
|Prev. close||$4.59||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$4.69||Avg. volume||47,473|
|50-day MA||$4.76||Dividend yield||25.44%|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||288.14M|
LND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LND POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LND is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LND ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BRASILAGR's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRASILAGR comes in at 260.08%, a number that bests 97.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- BRASILAGR's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 151.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRASILAGR, a group of peers worth examining would be BIPC, PNNT, PFLT, NMFC, and MRCC.
- Visit LND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brasil-agro.com.
Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND) Company Bio
BrasilAgro Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas engages in the agriculture, cattle raising, and forestry activities in Brazil. The company operates through five segments: Real Estate, Grains, Sugarcane, Cattle Raising, and Other. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
LND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LND Latest Social Stream
View Full LND Social Stream
Latest LND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRASILAGR that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LND as an investment opportunity.
Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (NYSE:LND) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (NYSE:LND) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 8, 2023 Ana Ribeiro: Good afternoon to all. We have a lot of people connected to hear our results. My name is Ana Ribeiro, Head of Investor Relations at BrasilAgro. We’re here to talk about the earnings in Q1, […]
Agriculture Stocks List: 25 Biggest Agriculture Stocks
In this article, we discuss the 25 biggest agriculture stocks. If you want to read about some more agriculture stocks, go directly to Agriculture Stocks List: 5 Biggest Agriculture Stocks. The agriculture industry consists of sales of agriculture and related services, such as animal and crop production and other support services. In order to sustain […]
BRASILAGRO - FORM 20-F
BrasilAgro – Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas ("BrasilAgro") filed on November 04, 2022 its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended June 30, 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
UPDATE 1-BrasilAgro buys $54.5 mln farm in top Brazilian grain-producing state
Brazilian agriculture company BrasilAgro said on Thursday it has agreed to buy a farm in Mato Grosso, the country's top grain-producing state, for 285.6 million reais ($54.5 million). "This transaction was important for us to diversify and expand our presence in the state of Mato Grosso, one of the most important in the production of commodities in the world, and guarantee the growth of our productive area," the company said. Earlier this month, BrasilAgro said the value of its 275,412 hectare land portfolio amounted to 3.3 billion reais, according to an internal assessment, without including the latest Mato Grosso purchase.
BrasilAgro buys $54.5 mln farm in top Brazilian grain producing state
Brazilian agriculture company BrasilAgro said on Thursday it has agreed to buy a farm in Mato Grosso, the country's top grain producing state, for 285.6 million reais ($54.5 million). In a securities filing, the company said the price it was paying for the 10,800 hectare-property was the equivalent of 302 bags of soybeans per useful hectare, and that it would pay in two installments.
LND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LNDWant to see what other sources are saying about BrasilAgr's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
BrasilAgr (LND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BrasilAgr (LND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BrasilAgr (LND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...