Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LND POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LND is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- LND's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.02% of US stocks).
LND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BRASILAGR's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that LND's revenue has grown 260.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.53% of US companies in our set.
- BRASILAGR's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 140.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEPU, BIPC, PFLT, NMFC, and PNNT.
- Visit LND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brasil-agro.com.
LND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.99||52-week high||$9.82|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$5.02||Avg. volume||79,488|
|50-day MA||$5.62||Dividend yield||23.17%|
|200-day MA||$5.85||Market Cap||309.88M|
Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND) Company Bio
BrasilAgro Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas engages in the agriculture, cattle raising, and forestry activities in Brazil. The company operates through five segments: Real Estate, Grains, Sugarcane, Cattle Raising, and Other. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
LND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LND Latest Social Stream
View Full LND Social Stream
Latest LND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRASILAGR that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LND as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian agriculture company BrasilAgro said on Thursday it has agreed to buy a farm in Mato Grosso, the country's top grain-producing state, for 285.6 million reais ($54.5 million). "This transaction was important for us to diversify and expand our presence in the state of Mato Grosso, one of the most important in the production of commodities in the world, and guarantee the growth of our productive area," the company said. Earlier this month, BrasilAgro said the value of its 275,412 hectare land portfolio amounted to 3.3 billion reais, according to an internal assessment, without including the latest Mato Grosso purchase.
Brazilian agriculture company BrasilAgro said on Thursday it has agreed to buy a farm in Mato Grosso, the country's top grain producing state, for 285.6 million reais ($54.5 million). In a securities filing, the company said the price it was paying for the 10,800 hectare-property was the equivalent of 302 bags of soybeans per useful hectare, and that it would pay in two installments.
Arcos Dorados (ARCO): A fast food franchisee serving Latin America. Catalyst Pharmaceuticals (CPRX): This biopharmaceutical firm focuses on rare debilitating neuromuscular and neurodegenerative diseases. Gran Tierra Energy (GTE): This Canada-based exploration and production (E&P) company works out of Ecuador and Colombia. Kosmos Energy (KOS): Another E&P, this time the focus is offshore production around Africa and other frontier basins. BrasilAgro-Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agricolas
Investment company Grace & White Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Coterra Energy Inc, American Woodmark Corp, Kimball International Inc, Genesis Land Development Corp, Exco Technologies, sells Murphy Oil Corp, Dawson Geophysical Co, Rayonier Inc, Luby's Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Grace & White Inc .
BrasilAgro – Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas ("BrasilAgro") filed on October 29, 2021 its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended June 30, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
LND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|