Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BrasilAgr's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 266.04%, BrasilAgr's debt growth rate surpasses 96.41% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BrasilAgr comes in at 179.71%, a number that bests 96.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BrasilAgr are TCPC, SACH, OFS, FDUS, and PSEC.
- Visit LND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brasil-agro.com.
LND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$5.49||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$5.56||Avg. volume||20,697|
|50-day MA||$5.42||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$5.25||Market Cap||344.68M|
Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND) Company Bio
BrasilAgro Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas engages in the agriculture, cattle raising, and forestry activities in Brazil. The company operates through five segments: Real Estate, Grains, Sugarcane, Cattle Raising, and Other. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
LND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LND Latest Social Stream
View Full LND Social Stream
Latest LND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BrasilAgr that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LND as an investment opportunity.
Environmental science and conservation news
Today, we have here with us myself, Elisa from Investor Relations; Mr. Andre Guillaumon, our Chairman; and Mr. Gustavo Lopez, our CFO and Investor Relations Director. In Q1, we have estimates for the harvest 2021, 2.6 million tons of sugarcane, grains and cotton, 154,000 hectares in production.
First of all, I would like to remind you that both audio and slide show maybe accessed through company's Investor Relations website, at www.cresud.com.ar by clicking on the banner webcast link. Thank you very much.
BrasilAgro - Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas 2021 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Presentation
The following slide deck was published by BrasilAgro - Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
BrasilAgro - Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agricolas (LND) CEO Andre Guillaumon on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
BrasilAgro - Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agricolas (LND) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call September 01, 2021, 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Ana Ribeiro - IR Manager Andre Guillaumon - Chairman and CEO Gustavo Lopez - CFO Conference Call Participants Presentation Ana Ribeiro Good afternoon. We're here today to talk about...
LND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|