Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LND reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LND that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JNPR, PTVCB, HUM, MITT and KIQ.
LND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LND, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 936.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BrasilAgr's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, LND is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 1.33% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $696 million, LND is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 93.3% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $222 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93.69% of companies in the same revenue class.
LND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|