Brasilagro Brazilian Agric Real Estate Co Sponsored ADR (Brazil) (LND) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LND's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5 years is -0.25% -- which is higher than about only 4.01% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LND's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CORE, MRTN, LOGM, NAT and VHI.
LND Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LND, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 114.46% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BrasilAgr are:
- LND's annual revenue of 139 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 11.64% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BrasilAgr's estimated return of 114.46% surpasses about 84.67% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for BrasilAgr, its beta is lower than 89.11% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
LND Dividend Chart
LND Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|