Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT): Price and Financial Metrics
LNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliant Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alliant Energy Corp is higher than it is for about 92.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Alliant Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 3.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alliant Energy Corp are CNP, ETR, AGR, CMS, and EMRAF.
- Visit LNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliantenergy.com.
LNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.72||52-week high||$58.10|
|Prev. close||$48.39||52-week low||$37.66|
|Day high||$48.95||Avg. volume||1,227,827|
|50-day MA||$48.91||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$51.46||Market Cap||12.17B|
Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Company Bio
Alliant Energy provides regulated electricity and natural gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, and wholesale customers in the Midwest region of the United States. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
LNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNT Latest Social Stream
View Full LNT Social Stream
Latest LNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliant Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNT as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Joining me on this call are John Larsen, chairman, president, and chief executive officer; and Robert Durian, executive vice president and CFO. This release, as well as supplemental slides that will be referenced during today's call, are available on the investor page of our website at alliantenergy.com.
Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 19, 2021, 1:00 pm ET Company Participants Susan Gille - Investor Relations Manager John Larsen - Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer Robert Durian - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Weisel - Scotiabank Julien Dumoulin-Smith...
The following slide deck was published by Alliant Energy Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
MADISON, Wis., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Alliant Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: LNT) today announced U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and non-GAAP consolidated unaudited earnings per share (EPS) for 2020 and 2019 as follows: GAAP EPS Non-GAAP EPS 2020 2019 2020 2019 Utilities and… Read More »Alliant Energy Announces 2020 Results
LNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LNTWant to see what other sources are saying about Alliant Energy Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!