Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNT POWR Grades
- LNT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 68.66% of US stocks.
- LNT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
LNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliant Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alliant Energy Corp is higher than it is for about 92.43% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Alliant Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of just 6.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alliant Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AGR, ESS, NNN, OHI, and SQM.
- Visit LNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliantenergy.com.
LNT Valuation Summary
- LNT's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 53.57% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- LNT's price/earnings ratio has moved up $17.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNT.
LNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.48||52-week high||$59.10|
|Prev. close||$56.75||52-week low||$45.99|
|Day high||$56.83||Avg. volume||1,428,684|
|50-day MA||$57.09||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$53.22||Market Cap||14.13B|
Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Company Bio
Alliant Energy provides regulated electricity and natural gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, and wholesale customers in the Midwest region of the United States. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
LNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNT Latest Social Stream
View Full LNT Social Stream
Latest LNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliant Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNT as an investment opportunity.
With the hot temperatures continuing, air conditioners are working harder to keep homes cool. Alliant Energy is offering the following tips to help customers stay cool and reduce their energy usage. Turn up the thermostat a few degrees: Setting the thermostat as high as possible while staying comfortable will save energy. Close the shades: Keep unused rooms 
Our Clean Energy Blueprint is our guide to accelerate our transition to renewable energy and modern energy technologies to enhance the economic health and environment in the communities we serve.
Alliant Energy Corporation found using ticker (LNT) have now 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 64 and 52 and has a mean target at 60.44. Given that the stocks previous close was at 56.99 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 6.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 56.68 and the 200 day moving average is 52.36. The company has a market capitalisation of $14,408m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LNT" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Alliant Energy Corporation operates as a utility holding company that provides regulated electricity and natural gas services in the Midwest region of the United ...
At Alliant Energy we are implementing our strategic plan to create a more sustainable future for our customers and communities.
MADISON, Wis. More than 150 food pantries in Iowa and Wisconsin received over 73,500 meals as Alliant Energy and its customers teamed up to support local families in need. Throughout March and April, Alliant Energy provided three meals to a food pantry for each customer who enrolled in My Account, the companys online account management 
LNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|