Alliant Energy Corp. (LNT): Price and Financial Metrics
LNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.99||52-week high||$57.52|
|Prev. close||$52.10||52-week low||$45.15|
|Day high||$52.33||Avg. volume||1,541,461|
|50-day MA||$49.41||Dividend yield||3.52%|
|200-day MA||$51.82||Market Cap||13.27B|
LNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNT POWR Grades
- LNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 53.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LNT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALLIANT ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about 94.87% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's share price is greater than that of only 2.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLIANT ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ETR, IDA, CNP, CMS, and WEC.
- LNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.alliantenergy.com.
LNT Valuation Summary
- LNT's price/earnings ratio is 18.4; this is 2.13% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LNT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNT.
LNT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 557.14%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.39%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.73%.
The table below shows LNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.43% of graded US stocks.
- LNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 66th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ETR, DUK, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNT.
The table below shows LNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNT Latest Social Stream
View Full LNT Social Stream
Latest LNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIANT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNT as an investment opportunity.
Alliant Energy (LNT) will continue to benefit from its initiative to strengthen and expand its infrastructure, and its focus on adding clean assets to its portfolio.
Insight into Mairs and Power (Trades, Portfolio)'s Q3 2023 Investment Moves and Portfolio Adjustments
MADISON, Wis., November 07, 2023--Alliant Energy Finance, LLC ("AEF"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Alliant Energy Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: LNT), announced the pricing of a private offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of 5.950% senior unsecured notes. The senior notes will be due on March 30, 2029. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on November 10, 2023, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company will fully and unconditionally guarantee the note
Alliant Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:LNT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Thank you for holding, and welcome to Alliant Energy’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all lines are in listen-only mode. Today’s conference call is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to your host, […]
Q3 2023 Alliant Energy Corp Earnings Call
LNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|