Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- LNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.11% of US stocks).
LNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LNT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.73% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LNT is more volatile than only 1.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNP, CMS, AEE, OKE, and AGR.
- LNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.alliantenergy.com.
LNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, LNT's price/earnings ratio is 2.38% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNT.
LNT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.6%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 31.71%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.72%.
The table below shows LNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.43% of graded US stocks.
- LNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 66th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ETR, DUK, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNT.
The table below shows LNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.04||52-week high||$65.37|
|Prev. close||$55.01||52-week low||$52.60|
|Day high||$54.43||Avg. volume||1,408,238|
|50-day MA||$60.82||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$59.99||Market Cap||13.31B|
Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Company Bio
Alliant Energy provides regulated electricity and natural gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, and wholesale customers in the Midwest region of the United States. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNT Latest Social Stream
View Full LNT Social Stream
Latest LNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIANT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNT as an investment opportunity.
Accelerated development of energy storage capacity to deliver increased value, efficiency and reliability to Alliant Energy’s customers in WisconsinMADISON, Wis., Sept. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With major advances in the transition to creating safe, clean renewable energy generation, Alliant Energy announces plans to add 175 megawatts (MW) of battery storage in Wisconsin. The plan, filed today (Sept. 30, 2022) with the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin, calls for battery storage facilit
Eversource Energy's (ES) positive estimates movement, inorganic growth and capital investments to strengthen infrastructure make it a strong investment pick.
PNM Resources (PNM) is poised for growth with consistent investments, strong liquidity and initiatives for lowering emissions. However, a delay in merger and regulations are headwinds.
FirstEnergy (FE) is poised for growth with consistent investments, proper debt management and initiatives for lowering emissions. However, unfavorable weather and regulations are headwinds.
Every investor in Alliant Energy Corporation ( NASDAQ:LNT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
LNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|