Alliant Energy Corp. (LNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNT POWR Grades
- LNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- LNT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LNT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
LNT Stock Summary
- LNT's went public 35.1 years ago, making it older than 90.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALLIANT ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about 94.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLIANT ENERGY CORP are CMS, CNP, NJR, CWEN, and SR.
- LNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLIANT ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.alliantenergy.com.
LNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, LNT's price/sales ratio is 70% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- LNT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNT.
LNT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.79%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -33.73%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 20.37%.
The table below shows LNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.43% of graded US stocks.
- LNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 66th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ETR, DUK, and CNP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNT.
The table below shows LNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.03||52-week high||$65.37|
|Prev. close||$53.65||52-week low||$47.19|
|Day high||$54.10||Avg. volume||1,199,050|
|50-day MA||$55.07||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$57.42||Market Cap||13.56B|
Most Popular Stories View All
LNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNT Latest Social Stream
View Full LNT Social Stream
Latest LNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIANT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNT as an investment opportunity.
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: LNT) has scheduled its year-end 2022 earnings release for Thursday, February 23rd, after market close. A conference call to review the year-end results is scheduled for Friday, February 24th at 9 a.m. CT. Alliant Energy will webcast the event live at www.alliantenergy.com/investors. The call is open to the public and will be hosted by John Larsen, Chair, President and CEO; and Robert Durian, Executive Vice Presi
250MW of solar PV in Wisconsin owned by state utility Alliant Energy has come online this week, completed by Burns & McDonnell.
Burns & McDonnell Completes 250 MWac of Solar Projects for Alliant Energy in Wisconsin
Former AEP Executive Vice President and COO brings deep industry knowledge, strong leadership abilities and proven operating expertise to further Alliant Energy’s commitment to deliver safe, reliable and affordable clean energy Former AEP Executive Vice President and COO brings deep industry knowledge, strong leadership abilities and proven operating expertise to further Alliant Energy’s commitment to deliver safe, reliable and affordable clean energy
LNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|