Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LNT's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 2.15% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, LNT's comes in at 1.93 -- better than 90.65% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- LNT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.36% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LNT's price: WBS, SWKS, RES, MBT and TSLX.
LNT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Alliant Energy Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 3143.08% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LNT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for LNT, its beta is lower than 94.59% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, LNT's provides a return of 3143.08% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
LNT Dividend Chart
LNT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|