Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LNT's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 2.15% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, LNT's comes in at 1.93 -- better than 90.65% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- LNT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.36% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LNT's price: WBS, SWKS, RES, MBT and TSLX.
LNT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LNT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1931.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alliant Energy Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for LNT, its beta is lower than 96.72% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Alliant Energy Corp's estimated return of 1931.83% surpasses about 96.8% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
LNT Dividend Chart
LNT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|