Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, LNT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than only 2.09% US-listed dividend payers.
- LNT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.62% -- which is higher than about 94.92% stocks we're looking at.
- LNT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.46% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LNT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: XHR, NTIC, SPR, CLPR and USAC.
LNT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Alliant Energy Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 41.15% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LNT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for LNT than it is for 83.1% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 83.18% of companies in the same revenue class.
LNT Dividend Chart
LNT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|