Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, LNT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 2.49% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that LNT has less fluctuation in its price than 92.94% of stocks we're observing.
- LNT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 2.98% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LNT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PAHC, RGR, WERN, OLLI and FNV.
LNT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Alliant Energy Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 26.85% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Alliant Energy Corp are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Alliant Energy Corp, its beta is lower than 79.44% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $4 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 78.97% of companies in the same revenue class.
LNT Dividend Chart
LNT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|