El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
LOCO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 291.84, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 346.34%, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.35% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LOCO has reported earnings growth of -88.51%, putting it ahead of just 15.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc are BCC, EVOP, MOS, SPKE, and CPLP.
- LOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.elpolloloco.com.
LOCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.87||52-week high||$18.47|
|Prev. close||$14.69||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$14.96||Avg. volume||295,500|
|50-day MA||$15.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.22||Market Cap||518.71M|
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO) Company Bio
El Pollo Loco Holdings develops, franchises, licenses, and operates quick-service restaurants under the El Pollo Loco name in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.