El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOCO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where LOCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- LOCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
LOCO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.58%, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LOCO is more volatile than only 16.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LOCO comes in at 16.16% -- higher than that of 86.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENSV, CTEK, NES, POAI, and TRS.
- LOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.elpolloloco.com.
LOCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOCO's price/earnings ratio is 23.2% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- Over the past 86 months, LOCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- LOCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31.4 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOCO.
LOCO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.5%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 14.69%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 197.72%.
The table below shows LOCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.77% of graded US stocks.
- LOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.744 -- ranking 31st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, RRGB, and TAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOCO.
The table below shows LOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.39||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$16.70||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$16.90||Avg. volume||189,827|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.00||Market Cap||563.86M|
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO) Company Bio
El Pollo Loco Holdings develops, franchises, licenses, and operates quick-service restaurants under the El Pollo Loco name in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full LOCO Social Stream
Latest LOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOCO as an investment opportunity.
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc. announced the resignation of Bernard Acoca, the chicken chain's chief executive, to pursue other opportunities on Friday. Chief Financial Officer Laurance Roberts will serve as interim CEO and Acoca will continue to provide consulting services during the transition. Roberts has been with the company for eight years and was previously CFO and COO of Kentucky Fried Chicken, a Yum Brands Inc. chain. El Pollo Loco stock is down 7.7% for the year to date while the S&P 500
Industry Veteran and El Pollo Loco CFO Laurance “Larry” Roberts Announced as Interim CEOCOSTA MESA, Calif., Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco, Inc. (“El Pollo Loco” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: LOCO), the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken restaurant chain, today announced the resignation of Bernard Acoca as Director, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company and its affiliates, to pursue other opportunities, effective today. The Company’s Board of Directors has appoint
While El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LOCO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received...
El Pollo Loco boasts Mexican food that's 'steeped in tradition.' It also has a tradition of zero Hispanic board representation.
El Pollo Loco Hears the Call for the Crunch and Celebrates National Taco Day with the Return of the Crunchy Taco
Starting Oct. 4, the beloved fan-favorite is back on the menu for a limited time El Pollo Loco Celebrates National Taco Day with the Return of the Crunchy Taco Starting Oct. 4, the beloved fan-favorite is back on the menu for a limited time. COSTA MESA, Calif., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In honor of National Taco Day, El Pollo Loco, Inc. (“El Pollo Loco” or “Company) (Nasdaq: LOCO), the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken restaurant chain, is bringing back its popular Crunchy Taco as i
LOCO Price Returns
Continue Researching LOCOWant to do more research on El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch