El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LOCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOCO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- LOCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
LOCO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.66%, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.06% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 12.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LOCO comes in at 13.94% -- higher than that of 85.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENS, APOG, TRS, WOR, and SYNL.
- LOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.elpolloloco.com.
LOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.78||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$17.86||52-week low||$12.58|
|Day high||$17.87||Avg. volume||244,672|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.60||Market Cap||648.56M|
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO) Company Bio
El Pollo Loco Holdings develops, franchises, licenses, and operates quick-service restaurants under the El Pollo Loco name in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
LOCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LOCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc, consider:
- El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 24.63% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full LOCO Social Stream
Latest LOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOCO as an investment opportunity.
Bernard Acoca, El Pollo Loco’s President and CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to break down the company's Q1 earnings, weigh in on the chicken shortage and outlook on the U.S. labor shortage amid the pandemic.
Image source: The Motley Fool. El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LOCO)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for standing by.
El Pollo Loco (LOCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 1.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Celebrity chef Andrew Zimmern joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the restaurant and food industry's battle to stay in business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
COSTA MESA, Calif., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOCO) today announced financial results for the 13-week period ended March 31, 2021. Highlights for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to the first quarter ended March 25, 2020 were as follows: •Total revenue was $107.7 million compared to $105.2 million. •System-wide comparable restaurant sales(1) increased 7.4%, including a 3.3% increase for company-operated restaurants, and a 10.5% increase for franchised restaurants. System-wide comparable restaurant sales increased 5.9% compared to the same period in 2019. •Income from operations was $6.0 million compared to $5.7 million in the prior year period. Restaurant contribution(1) was $15.2 million, or 16.1% of company-operated restauran...
LOCO Price Returns
Continue Researching LOCOWant to do more research on El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch