El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOCO POWR Grades
- LOCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- LOCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
LOCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 20.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.2%, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 23.81% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LOCO comes in at 8.77% -- higher than that of 80.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NES, AEL, MCS, GIFI, and OIS.
- Visit LOCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elpolloloco.com.
LOCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOCO's price/earnings ratio is 23.2% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- Over the past 86 months, LOCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- LOCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 31.4 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOCO.
LOCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 382.86%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.3%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 22.42%.
The table below shows LOCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.33% of graded US stocks.
- LOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.744 -- ranking 31st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, RRGB, and TAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOCO.
The table below shows LOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.28||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$13.87||52-week low||$12.06|
|Day high||$13.83||Avg. volume||238,100|
|50-day MA||$14.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.46||Market Cap||485.53M|
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO) Company Bio
El Pollo Loco Holdings develops, franchises, licenses, and operates quick-service restaurants under the El Pollo Loco name in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full LOCO Social Stream
Latest LOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOCO as an investment opportunity.
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:LOCO) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 8.5% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard El Pollo Loco Holdings (NASDAQ:LOCO...
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc. shares rose 1.2% in Monday premarket trading after the chain said it expects fourth-quarter revenue of $108 million to $109 million, ahead of the FactSet consensus for $107.6 million. System-wide comparable sales are expected to grow 11.1%, also ahead of the FactSet consensus for 9.8% growth. "We are keenly focused on staffing and retention in our company-owned restaurants and believe we are making tangible progress, especially in those locations that have been most c
COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOCO) (the “Company”), in conjunction with the company’s participation at the 24th annual ICR Conference, today provided an update on its business during the fourth quarter ended December 29, 2021. System-wide comparable restaurant sales for the fourth quarter increased 11.1% year-over-year. The increase consisted of a 6.2% increase in company-operated comparable restaurant sales and a 14.4% increase in f
The limited-time menu items combine LA-Mex comfort food favorites with fresh and delicious ingredients for satisfying meals that don’t skimp on taste El Pollo Loco Kicks Off the New Year with New Dos Locos Salads The limited-time menu items combine LA-Mex comfort food favorites with fresh and delicious ingredients for satisfying meals that don’t skimp on taste. COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco, Inc. (“El Pollo Loco” or “Company") (Nasdaq: LOCO), the nation’s le
Jefferies analyst Andy Barish maintained a Buy rating on El Pollo LoCo (LOCO – Research Report) on December 17 and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $14.12. According to TipRanks.com, Barish is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.8% and a 57.9% success rate. Barish covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as First Watch Restaurant Group, Dave & Busters Entertainment, and Cheesecake Factory. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for El Pollo LoCo with a $20.00 average price target.
LOCO Price Returns
Continue Researching LOCOWant to do more research on El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch