El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LOCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.05% of US stocks.
- LOCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LOCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
LOCO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.66%, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.92% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LOCO is more volatile than merely 14.52% of stocks we're observing.
- El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc are FSS, APOG, AMOT, FSI, and MLI.
- LOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.elpolloloco.com.
LOCO Valuation Summary
- LOCO's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LOCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 85 months.
- Over the past 85 months, LOCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOCO.
LOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.86||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$18.68||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$18.89||Avg. volume||228,221|
|50-day MA||$17.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.76||Market Cap||687.96M|
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO) Company Bio
El Pollo Loco Holdings develops, franchises, licenses, and operates quick-service restaurants under the El Pollo Loco name in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
LOCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 137.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LOCO, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 23.99% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
- El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.27% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full LOCO Social Stream
Latest LOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOCO as an investment opportunity.
COSTA MESA, Calif., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (El Pollo Loco) (NASDAQ: LOCO) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time. Hosting the call will be Bernard Acoca, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Larry Roberts, Chief Financial Officer. A press release with second quarter 2021 financial results will be issued that same day, shortly after the market close.
El Pollo Loco (LOCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Lucky Loco Rewards members who win will get a free order of chips and guacamole every day in August El Pollo Loco Launches Guac Pass to Celebrate National Avocado Day Lucky Loco Rewards Members will get a free small chips & guac every day in August COSTA MESA, Calif., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- El Pollo Loco, Inc. (“El Pollo Loco” or “Company) (Nasdaq: LOCO), the nation’s leading fire-grilled chicken restaurant chain, is launching its first-ever Guac Pass in partnership with Avocados From
The restaurant industry's sales and hiring are picking up,helping companies like Ruths Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH), Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA) and The Wendys Company (WEN).
Papa John's (PZZA) customer loyalty program - Papa Rewards - reaches 20 million members.
LOCO Price Returns
Continue Researching LOCOWant to do more research on El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch