El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
LOCO Stock Summary
- LOCO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 290.47 -- higher than 86.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 346.34%, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.44% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -88.51%; that's higher than just 15.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCC, EVOP, MOS, CPLP, and SPKE.
- Visit LOCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elpolloloco.com.
LOCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.97||52-week high||$16.65|
|Prev. close||$14.85||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$15.05||Avg. volume||260,523|
|50-day MA||$14.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.40||Market Cap||522.20M|
El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. (LOCO) Company Bio
El Pollo Loco Holdings develops, franchises, licenses, and operates quick-service restaurants under the El Pollo Loco name in the United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.