Lam Research Corp. (LRCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LRCX POWR Grades
- LRCX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LRCX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LRCX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
LRCX Stock Summary
- LRCX has a higher market value than 96.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,746,073,091.
- LRCX's went public 33.03 years ago, making it older than 86.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of LAM RESEARCH CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAM RESEARCH CORP are VRTX, CDNS, MU, ANET, and REGN.
- LRCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAM RESEARCH CORP's official web site, go to www.lamresearch.com.
LRCX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LRCX's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.22% lower, now standing at 11.8.
- LRCX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 51.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LRCX.
LRCX Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.23%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 27.27%.
The table below shows LRCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LRCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LRCX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.85% of graded US stocks.
- LRCX's asset turnover comes in at 1.015 -- ranking 17th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASTE, XONE, and LII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LRCX.
The table below shows LRCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LRCX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LRCX, see our LRCX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$733.61||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
LRCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$527.84||52-week high||$574.79|
|Prev. close||$515.75||52-week low||$299.59|
|Day high||$530.40||Avg. volume||1,272,893|
|50-day MA||$498.74||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$449.77||Market Cap||71.22B|
Lam Research Corp. (LRCX) Company Bio
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LRCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRCX Latest Social Stream
View Full LRCX Social Stream
Latest LRCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAM RESEARCH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRCX as an investment opportunity.
3 Semiconductor Equipment Stocks to Buy as Chipmakers Try to Keep Up With Demand
Looking to invest in chipmakers?
Lam Research (LRCX) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Lam Research (LRCX) closed at $495.77, marking a -1.25% move from the previous day.
Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX) insiders sold US$10m worth of stock, possibly signalling a downtrend
In the last year, many Lam Research Corporation ( NASDAQ:LRCX ) insiders sold a substantial stake in the company which...
Here is What to Know Beyond Why Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) is a Trending Stock
Lam Research (LRCX) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Here's Why We Think Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) Might Deserve Your Attention Today
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
LRCX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LRCXWant to see what other sources are saying about Lam Research Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lam Research Corp (LRCX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lam Research Corp (LRCX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lam Research Corp (LRCX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...