Lam Research Corporation (LRCX): Price and Financial Metrics
LRCX Stock Summary
- LRCX has a market capitalization of $40,346,438,753 -- more than approximately 94.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.21%, Lam Research Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 85.8% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lam Research Corp comes in at -13.18%, a number that bests only 12.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lam Research Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be REGN, AMAT, XLNX, RACE, and CDNS.
- LRCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lam Research Corp's official web site, go to www.lamresearch.com.
LRCX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LRCX Price/Volume Stats
Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Company Bio
Lam Research Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, refurbishes, and services semiconductor processing systems used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.