Lam Research Corp. (LRCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LRCX POWR Grades
- LRCX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.01% of US stocks.
- LRCX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- LRCX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
LRCX Stock Summary
- LRCX has a higher market value than 96.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,948,974,633.
- Lam Research Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.99% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LRCX's revenue has grown 42.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LRCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MU, REGN, CDNS, KLAC, and AMAT.
- Visit LRCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lamresearch.com.
LRCX Valuation Summary
- LRCX's price/earnings ratio is 21.8; this is 44.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LRCX's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LRCX's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LRCX.
LRCX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.93%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 166.65%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 226.41%.
The table below shows LRCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LRCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LRCX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.26% of graded US stocks.
- LRCX's asset turnover comes in at 1.015 -- ranking 17th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASTE, XONE, and LII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LRCX.
The table below shows LRCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LRCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$553.62||52-week high||$673.80|
|Prev. close||$548.94||52-week low||$333.31|
|Day high||$560.54||Avg. volume||1,439,150|
|50-day MA||$580.63||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$594.91||Market Cap||78.59B|
Lam Research Corp. (LRCX) Company Bio
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LRCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRCX Latest Social Stream
View Full LRCX Social Stream
Latest LRCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lam Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRCX as an investment opportunity.
Lam Research Co. (NASDAQ:LRCX) Equities researchers at DA Davidson issued their Q2 2022 EPS estimates for shares of Lam Research in a research note issued on Friday, October 22nd. DA Davidson analyst T. Diffely forecasts that the semiconductor company will earn $8.49 per share for the quarter. DA Davidson also issued estimates for Lam 
Andra AP fonden lessened its position in Lam Research Co. (NASDAQ:LRCX) by 47.2% in the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 10,200 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after selling 9,100 shares during the period. Andra AP fondens holdings in Lam Research were worth $6,637,000 as of 
Lam Research Co. (NASDAQ:LRCX) Research analysts at B. Riley lifted their Q2 2022 earnings estimates for shares of Lam Research in a research report issued on Thursday, October 21st. B. Riley analyst C. Ellis now anticipates that the semiconductor company will post earnings of $8.45 per share for the quarter, up from their previous 
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lam Research Corp. (Nasdaq: LRCX) today announced the honorees of its 2021 Supplier Excellence Awards. Selected from Lams comprehensive portfolio of distinguished suppliers, the ten recipients of this years awards demonstrated exemplary performance standards for scalability, resiliency and quality across three categories: General Excellence; Ramp Performance, for outstanding support of Lams customer needs; and Rapid Prototype Manufacturing Performance and Excellence, for role modeling agility in support of product development.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) had its price target cut by Susquehanna from $690.00 to $590.00 in a report released on Thursday, The Fly reports. They currently have a neutral rating on the semiconductor companys stock. A number of other equities analysts have also recently commented on LRCX. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft cut their price target on shares 
LRCX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|