Lam Research Corporation (LRCX): Price and Financial Metrics
LRCX Stock Summary
- LRCX has a higher market value than 97.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $87,607,084,344.
- Lam Research Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.25% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LRCX is currently 37.41, higher than 86.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lam Research Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMD, MU, AMAT, CDNS, and VRTX.
- LRCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lam Research Corp's official web site, go to www.lamresearch.com.
LRCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$613.03||52-week high||$669.00|
|Prev. close||$621.73||52-week low||$229.69|
|Day high||$625.09||Avg. volume||1,680,400|
|50-day MA||$580.47||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$449.87||Market Cap||87.61B|
Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Company Bio
Lam Research Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, refurbishes, and services semiconductor processing systems used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Fremont, California.
LRCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRCX Latest Social Stream
View Full LRCX Social Stream
Latest LRCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lam Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRCX as an investment opportunity.
Lam Research's (LRCX) fiscal third-quarter results are likely to benefit from strength in memory markets and robust equipment demand. However, heightened competition may have been a concern.
Lam Research (LRCX) closed at $649.50 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.42% move from the prior day.
Photo by sefa ozel/E+ via Getty Images Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) is a massive more than $100 billion company that provides services to the semiconductor and display industries. The company recently saw its stock drop after it released its 3-year outlook, however, the company is still near its 52-week highs....
Several Wall Street analysts pounded the table for semiconductor stocks on Monday, saying that lingering chip shortages are a positive sign for the sector. Nvidia was called a top pick.
Lam Research (LRCX) closed at $662 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.9% move from the prior day.
LRCX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LRCXWant to see what other sources are saying about Lam Research Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!