Lam Research Corp. (LRCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LRCX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LRCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LRCX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LRCX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.59% of US stocks).
LRCX Stock Summary
- LRCX has a market capitalization of $79,365,816,357 -- more than approximately 96.69% of US stocks.
- Lam Research Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Lam Research Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 17.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lam Research Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MU, REGN, CDNS, NXPI, and STM.
- LRCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lam Research Corp's official web site, go to www.lamresearch.com.
LRCX Valuation Summary
- LRCX's price/earnings ratio is 21.8; this is 44.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LRCX's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LRCX's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LRCX.
LRCX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 239.63%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.38%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 38.06%.
The table below shows LRCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LRCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LRCX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.85% of graded US stocks.
- LRCX's asset turnover comes in at 1.015 -- ranking 17th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASTE, XONE, and LII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LRCX.
The table below shows LRCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LRCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LRCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$470.97||52-week high||$731.85|
|Prev. close||$483.30||52-week low||$442.53|
|Day high||$480.51||Avg. volume||1,478,229|
|50-day MA||$495.02||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$579.81||Market Cap||65.33B|
Lam Research Corp. (LRCX) Company Bio
Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LRCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LRCX Latest Social Stream
View Full LRCX Social Stream
Latest LRCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lam Research Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LRCX as an investment opportunity.
Lam Research (LRCX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Lam Research Corp. (LRCX) manufactures, refurbishes, and services semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits worldwide. It offers thin film deposition, plasma etch, photoresist strip, and wafer cleaning. Lam Research Corporation was incorporated in 1980 and is headquartered in Fremont, California. I am bullish on LRCX stock. The company has a strong financial strength and the profitability trend is very supportive. It has the potential to outperform the Nasdaq and S&P 500 in 2022. Lam Research ends its fiscal year on June 27. In this article, an analysis of key financial metrics will focus on FY 2021.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Tech stocks have come under pressure amid high inflation. That makes it time to buy the best of breed.
Lam Research (NASDAQ:LRCX) declares $1.50/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.01%Payable April 6; for shareholders of record March 16; ex-div March 15.See LRCX…
LRCX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|