Landstar System, Inc. (LSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
LSTR Stock Summary
- Landstar System Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.77% of US listed stocks.
- LSTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,322.07 -- higher than 98.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LSTR is more volatile than merely 8.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FHB, BMTC, SBFG, SP, and RS.
- Visit LSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.landstar.com.
LSTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
LSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.46||52-week high||$120.23|
|Prev. close||$101.58||52-week low||$94.97|
|Day high||$105.59||Avg. volume||297,769|
|50-day MA||$112.28||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$110.20||Market Cap||4.08B|
Landstar System, Inc. (LSTR) Company Bio
Landstar System Inc. is a worldwide, asset-light provider of integrated transportation management solutions delivering safe, specialized transportation services to a broad range of customers utilizing a network of agents, third-party capacity owners and employees. The company serves automotive products, building products, metals, chemicals, foodstuffs, heavy machinery, retail, electronics, ammunition and explosives, and military equipment industries, as well as offers transportation services to other transportation companies, including logistics and less-than-truckload service providers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
LSTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Landstar System Inc. To summarize, we found that Landstar System Inc ranked in the 58st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Landstar System Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 95.17; that's higher than 96.73% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 13.67% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- LSTR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|