Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LWAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LWAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LWAY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 128 days.
- LWAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.1% of US stocks).
LWAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $84,083,137, Lifeway Foods Inc has a greater market value than merely 11.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lifeway Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LWAY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lifeway Foods Inc are LZB, ZUMZ, SAFT, MIXT, and MOV.
- Visit LWAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LWAY's price/sales ratio is 70.37% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- LWAY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
- LWAY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LWAY.
LWAY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.75%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.3%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 346.75%.
The table below shows LWAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$8.09|
|Prev. close||$5.46||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||36,413|
|50-day MA||$5.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.69||Market Cap||85.66M|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifeway Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
Lifeway Foods CEO Julie Smolyansky Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 Stevie Awards for Women in Business
CEO of Leading Probiotic Kefir Company Recognized as Top Female Executive of the Year – Consumer ProductsMORTON GROVE, Ill., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifeway Foods, Inc., (Nasdaq: LWAY), a leading supplier of cultured dairy products known as kefir and organic kefir, announced today that Lifeway Foods President and CEO, Julie Smolyansky, has been named the winner of a Gold Stevie® Award in the “Female Executive of the Year – Consumer Products – 11 to 2,500 Employees” category in the 18th
CEO Julie Smolyansky has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at Lifeway Foods, Inc...
Leading Kefir Brand Adds New, Vegan-Friendly Product Line to Its Probiotic Portfolio Lifeway Chocolate Kefir New Lifeway Lowfat Chocolate Kefir Lifeway Oat Lifeway Oat, the newest probiotic drink line from Lifeway Foods MORTON GROVE, Ill., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY), the leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, announced today that its new plant-based Lifeway Oat line and a new Chocolate Kefir flavor wil
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you pick the right individual stocks...
Probiotic Supplements for Kids Market In-deep Analysis And Experts Review Report 2021 to 2028| Lifeway Foods, Inc., BioGaia AB, Total Nutrition, Inc., PharmaCare Laboratories, Natural Factors Inc
Global Probiotic Supplements for Kids Market size is estimated at $1.8 billion in 2021, projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period 2021-2028 Probiotics are mainly bacteria or yeast microorganisms that help to improve immunity in the host
LWAY Price Returns