Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LWAY Stock Summary
- LWAY has a market capitalization of $79,952,968 -- more than approximately merely 13.27% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lifeway Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.21%, Lifeway Foods Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lifeway Foods Inc are CVCO, VRA, ACU, JRSH, and SMP.
- LWAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lifeway Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LWAY's price/sales ratio is 70.37% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- LWAY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
- LWAY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LWAY.
LWAY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 344.98%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.72%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 346.75%.
The table below shows LWAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$7.20|
|Prev. close||$5.09||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||14,788|
|50-day MA||$5.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||76.40M|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifeway Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
Lifeway Foods, Inc. Announces Participation in the 2022 ICR Conference and Issues Projected Revenue Guidance for Full Year 2021
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) ("Lifeway" or "the Company") the leading U.S. supplier of kefir fermented dairy and probiotic plant-based products to support the microbiome, today announced that the company anticipates preliminary, unaudited net revenues in the range of $117 to $118.5 million for fiscal year 2021 ended December 31, 2021. Julie Smolyansky, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lifeway Foods, will virtually participate in the 2022 ICR Conference on January 10 - 12, 2022. Ins
Shares of Lifeway Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:LWAY) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $4.99. Lifeway Foods shares last traded at $4.91, with a volume of 12,830 shares changing hands. The company has a 
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. In a perfect...
Lifeway Foods Applauds New Research Examining the Potential for Probiotics in Kefir to Help Combat the Progression of Neurodegenerative Diseases
Study highlights the therapeutic benefits of the probiotics in kefir against oxidative stress and inflammation, which are important contributors to chronic neural disturbances including Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and epilepsy Study highlights the therapeutic benefits of the probiotics in kefir against oxidative stress and inflammation, which are important contributors to chronic neural disturbances including Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and epilepsy
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:LWAY) shares passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $5.30. Lifeway Foods shares last traded at $5.25, with a volume of 10,784 shares traded. The company has a market capitalization 
LWAY Price Returns