Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LWAY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 941.83, LIFEWAY FOODS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LWAY is currently 39.13, higher than 88.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIFEWAY FOODS INC is reporting a growth rate of -86.97%; that's higher than only 16.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIFEWAY FOODS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JYNT, CARS, ADES, NOV, and PRTS.
- Visit LWAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LWAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 597.94% higher, now standing at 135.4.
- Over the past 243 months, LWAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 124.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LWAY.
LWAY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -23.77%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 16.76%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -77.55%.
The table below shows LWAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.68||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$6.62||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||14,553|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.91||Market Cap||103.52M|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFEWAY FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
If we're looking to avoid a business that is in decline, what are the trends that can warn us ahead of time? More often...
E ratio of….
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) ("Lifeway" or "the Company"), a leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) ("Lifeway" or "the Company"), a leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, today announced it will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on November 14, 2022 before market hours.
Offering steady yields and long-term appreciation potential, add these seven consumer stocks to buy and hold to your watchlist.
LWAY Price Returns