Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.65||52-week high||$12.96|
|Prev. close||$12.42||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$11.88||Avg. volume||36,773|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.79||Market Cap||141.59M|
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LIFEWAY FOODS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIFEWAY FOODS INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,355.8%; that's higher than 98.88% of US stocks.
- The volatility of LIFEWAY FOODS INC's share price is greater than that of 82.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIFEWAY FOODS INC are ODC, PFMT, FARM, INNV, and NCSM.
- Visit LWAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Valuation Summary
- LWAY's price/earnings ratio is 32; this is 61.62% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- LWAY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LWAY.
LWAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81.19%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -74.77%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.73%.
The table below shows LWAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFEWAY FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
Lifeway Foods (LWAY), Augmedix (AUGX) and Clearwater Analytics Holdings (CWAN) have been selected as the breakout stocks for today.
Does Lifeway Foods (LWAY) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Most readers would already be aware that Lifeway Foods' (NASDAQ:LWAY) stock increased significantly by 72% over the...
Zacks.com featured highlights include Lifeway Foods, Consolidated Water, Limbach Holdings, LSI Industries and Karat Packaging
Lifeway Foods, Consolidated Water, Limbach Holdings, LSI Industries and Karat Packaging are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Some of the stocks seeing price strength are LWAY, LYTS, KRT, LMB and CWCO.
LWAY Price Returns