Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LWAY Stock Summary
- LWAY's current price/earnings ratio is 824.61, which is higher than 99.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LWAY is currently 34.26, higher than 87.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIFEWAY FOODS INC is reporting a growth rate of -86.97%; that's higher than merely 16.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIFEWAY FOODS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KIDS, PFIN, ALGT, CLST, and RDVT.
- LWAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIFEWAY FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Valuation Summary
- LWAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 118.2; this is 473.79% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LWAY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 805.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LWAY.
LWAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81.19%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -74.77%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.73%.
The table below shows LWAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$8.10|
|Prev. close||$6.25||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$6.17||Avg. volume||22,108|
|50-day MA||$5.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.83||Market Cap||92.21M|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFEWAY FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
Lifeway Foods® Announces Results for the Fourth Quarter and Record Full Year Ended December 31, 2022
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) ("Lifeway" or "the Company"), a leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
Lifeway Foods, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results on March 27, 2023
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) ("Lifeway" or "the Company"), a leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, today announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 on March 27, 2023 after market hours.
Lifeway Foods CEO Julie Smolyansky and "News Not Noise" Host and Author Jessica Yellin to Speak at SXSW 2023
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY), the leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, announced today that CEO Julie Smolyansky has been selected to speak at the SXSW Conference in Austin, Texas on March 12, 2023 at 2:30pm CT as part of the Food Track. Julie will be joined by award-winning journalist, former chief White House correspondent for CNN, and News Not Noise founder, Jessica Yellin, for the session: "It Takes Guts: From Ukrainian Refugee to K
Lifeway Foods® to Debut New Kefir Flavors at Natural Products Expo West 2023
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY), a leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, will debut new flavors, including Guava Lowfat Kefir, Organic Strawberry Banana Whole Milk Kefir and Organic Black Cherry Whole Milk Kefir, along with the seasonal flavors Rainbow Cake Lowfat Kefir and Campfire S'mores Lowfat Kefir, at Natural Products Expo West 2023, which will take place from March 7-11th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA.
Investing in Lifeway Foods (NASDAQ:LWAY) three years ago would have delivered you a 112% gain
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
LWAY Price Returns
Continue Researching LWAYWant to do more research on Lifeway Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lifeway Foods Inc (LWAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lifeway Foods Inc (LWAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lifeway Foods Inc (LWAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...