Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LWAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LWAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LWAY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 128 days.
- LWAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.1% of US stocks).
LWAY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Lifeway Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LWAY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.55% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lifeway Foods Inc is reporting a growth rate of 216.02%; that's higher than 91.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lifeway Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TAIT, ISDR, IESC, STC, and OPRA.
- LWAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lifeway Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Valuation Summary
- LWAY's price/earnings ratio is 19.9; this is 3.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LWAY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- LWAY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LWAY.
LWAY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.58%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -78.18%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.72%.
The table below shows LWAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.81||52-week high||$8.89|
|Prev. close||$7.04||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$7.20||Avg. volume||45,056|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.72||Market Cap||106.45M|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
LWAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LWAY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lifeway Foods Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LWAY, they are:
- LWAY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Lifeway Foods Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifeway Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
In this article we will take a look at the 12 healthy and sustainable food stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of the food industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for food stocks and go directly to the 5 Healthy and Sustainable Food Stocks to Buy. Since […]
Mango Lifeway Kefir Now Available at Costco in France Lifeway Mango Kefir Lifeway Mango Kefir, now available at Costco in France MORTON GROVE, Ill., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) (“Lifeway” or “the Company”), the leading U.S. manufacturer of kefir and fermented probiotic products, announced today the brand’s first expansion of kefir distribution into the French market with a listing at Costco France. The initial offering of 250ml mango Lifeway Kefir bottles
MORTON GROVE, Ill., June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) (Lifeway or the Company), the leading U.S. manufacturer of kefir and fermented probiotic products, announced today that Lifeway''s Board of Directors has approved a new share repurchase program of up to 250,000 shares. Under such a program, Lifeway Foods may repurchase up to 250,000 shares of the Company''s Common Stock through the open market within a period of two years from the effective date of the program. The Company will use its available cash resources generated through operations to fund the stock repurchase program.
Lifeway Foods Inc (NASDAQ: LWAY) said its Board of Directors had approved a new share repurchase program of up to 250,000 shares. Lifeway will repurchase up to 250,000 shares of the company’s common stock through the open market within two years from the program’s effective date. Based on Friday’s closing price of $5.19, the buyback program is worth $1.3 million. The company will use available cash resources generated through operations to fund the stock repurchase program. “This buyback program
LWAY Price Returns