Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LWAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LWAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- LWAY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 128 days.
- LWAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LWAY Stock Summary
- LWAY has a higher market value than just 13.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,525,683.
- Of note is the ratio of Lifeway Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, LWAY has reported earnings growth of 233.29%, putting it ahead of 92.36% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lifeway Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ISDR, FTEK, WIRE, PCYG, and STC.
- LWAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lifeway Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.lifewaykefir.com.
LWAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LWAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.19||52-week high||$8.89|
|Prev. close||$4.73||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$5.21||Avg. volume||26,219|
|50-day MA||$5.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.54||Market Cap||81.12M|
Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Company Bio
Lifeway Foods manufactures and sells probiotic, cultured, and functional dairy and nondairy health food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Morton Grove, Illinois.
LWAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lifeway Foods Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lifeway Foods Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 64.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lifeway Foods Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.49 years, is -0.01% -- higher than merely 21.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, LWAY is generating more cash flow than just 7.42% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- LWAY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LWAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LWAY Latest Social Stream
View Full LWAY Social Stream
Latest LWAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lifeway Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LWAY as an investment opportunity.
Lifeway Foods Commends New Research Further Positioning Kefir as a Potential Protective Dietary Supplementation Against Bacterial Infections
Study identifies molecules found in kefir as new drug candidates to combat pathogenic bacteria and treat various inflammatory conditions, including symptoms resulting from COVID-19MORTON GROVE, Ill., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) (“Lifeway” or “the Company”), the leading U.S. manufacturer of kefir and fermented probiotic products, applauds the recent study published in Microbiome which identified molecules in kefir that proved to be effective at treating various inflammatory conditions, including “cytokine storms” caused by COVID-19 and other diseases that attack the immune system. This study serves as the most recent extension of previous research that highlights how kefir and its anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial properties may help inhibit the...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
Net Sales increase 8.9% Year-over-Year to $102 millionMORTON GROVE, Ill., March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) (“Lifeway” or “the Company”), the leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. “I am very pleased to report another exciting and strong year of growth here at Lifeway, particularly in light of this difficult year defined by the COVID-19 pandemic,” commented Julie Smolyansky, CEO and President of Lifeway. “Of note, our net sales grew 8.9% to $102.0 million compared to 2019, and our net income increased from $0.5 million in 2019 to $3.2 million in 2020. The food retail environment has been majorly reshaped th...
©2021 Julie Smolyansky, CEO, Lifeway Foods. All rights reserved. “ How She Went Global ” podcast launched March 17, 2021 by Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global® , is an interview-based platform that tells the stories of women-owned and women-led small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that have grown sales and revenues by exporting their products and services. It is designed to appeal to those who want to gain an education on going global, stay informed about new ways to take on the world, get motivated, be inspired and have fun—on a monthly basis. The first episode featured Julie Smolyansky, who became the youngest female CEO of a publicly held firm at the age of 27 when she took over leadership of Lifeway Foods in 2002—where she still serves as president and CEO. “You don’t have to be ...
Lifeway Foods, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 25, 2021 - Stocks News Feed
MORTON GROVE, Ill., March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) (“Lifeway” or “the Company”), the leading U.S. supplier of kefir and fermented probiotic products to support the microbiome, today announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, March 25, 2021… Read More »Lifeway Foods, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 25, 2021
LWAY Price Returns