LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
LX Stock Summary
- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on December 21, 2017, making it an older stock than just 10.91% of US equities in our set.
- For LX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LX comes in at -55.73% -- higher than that of merely 4.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCUL, WWE, PIPR, GTLS, and GDP.
- LX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.lexin.com.
LX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.12||52-week high||$15.42|
|Prev. close||$6.29||52-week low||$6.04|
|Day high||$6.26||Avg. volume||2,155,823|
|50-day MA||$7.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.16||Market Cap||1.11B|
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX) Company Bio
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd., operates as an online consumer finance platform for young adults in China. The company operates Fenqile, an online consumer finance platform that offers personal installment loans, installment purchase loans, and other loan products. It also matches customer loans with diversified funding sources, including individual investors on its Juzi Licai online investment platform, institutional funding partners in its direct lending programs, and investors of its asset-backed securities. The company was formerly known as Staging Finance Holding Ltd. and changed its name to LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. in March 2017. LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. was founded in 2013 and is based in Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LX Latest Social Stream
View Full LX Social Stream
Latest LX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LexinFintech Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LX as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Lexinfintech Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: LX)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 25, 2021, 7:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the LexinFintech second-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
Chinese finance sector stocks aren't exactly hot right now, and the company's reduced guidance doesn't help.
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (“Lexin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LX), a leading online consumption and finance platform for new generation consumers and users in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. “We are pleased to announce a quarter where key financial metrics1 scaled new highs. Number of active users rose 24% year over year to 8.4 million, driving up loan origination by 47.6% to RMB60.6 b
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. to Report Second Quarter 2021 Unaudited Financial Results on August 25, 2021
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. ("Lexin" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LX), a leading online consumption and finance platform for new generation consumers and users in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the U.S. market opens on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. The Company’s management will host an earnings conference call at 7:00 AM U.S. Eastern time on August 25, 2021
Chinese stocks are falling from the sky, and for good reasons. The Chinese government has been tightening its regulatory grip across an increasing number of industries ranging from tech to property. Right now, no one knows which company or sector in the Chinese government will target next.
LX Price Returns
Continue Researching LXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch