LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
LX Stock Summary
- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's stock had its IPO on December 21, 2017, making it an older stock than just 10.91% of US equities in our set.
- For LX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LX comes in at -55.73% -- higher than that of merely 4.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCUL, WWE, PIPR, GTLS, and GDP.
- LX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.lexin.com.
LX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.22||52-week high||$15.42|
|Prev. close||$11.68||52-week low||$6.04|
|Day high||$12.43||Avg. volume||2,254,592|
|50-day MA||$9.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.60||Market Cap||2.22B|
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX) Company Bio
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd., operates as an online consumer finance platform for young adults in China. The company operates Fenqile, an online consumer finance platform that offers personal installment loans, installment purchase loans, and other loan products. It also matches customer loans with diversified funding sources, including individual investors on its Juzi Licai online investment platform, institutional funding partners in its direct lending programs, and investors of its asset-backed securities. The company was formerly known as Staging Finance Holding Ltd. and changed its name to LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. in March 2017. LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. was founded in 2013 and is based in Shenzhen, China.
LX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LX Latest Social Stream
View Full LX Social Stream
Latest LX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LexinFintech Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LX as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Dave Zhong/Getty Images Entertainment via Getty Images Elevator Pitch I retain a Neutral rating for LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX). This is an update of my previous article on LexinFintech that was published on January 11, 2021. The company's share price has surged by +72% from $7.00 as of...
LexinFintech Holdings (NASDAQ: LX) just released impressive results for the first quarter of 2021. The Chinese consumer finance platform's adjusted net income hit a new all-time high of 771 million yuan (roughly $121 million) on the back of record loan originations and quarterly active users. When the virus started spreading throughout China early last year, LexinFintech was among the companies hit hard, reporting a net loss in the first quarter due to surging credit-loss provisions.
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 01, 2021 07:00 AM ET Company Participants Tony Hung - Senior Director of Capital Markets Jay Xiao - Chief Executive Officer Craig Zeng - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jacky Zuo - China Renaissance Ethan Wang - CLSA Steven...
Shares of the Chinese consumer finance company LexinFintech Holdings Ltd-ADR (NASDAQ: LX) had jumped 20% at 10:30 a.m. EST, after the company reported earnings results for the first quarter of this year. LexinFintech reported earnings per share (EPS) of $0.53 in American depositary shares (ADS), equity shares of a foreign company held by an American bank and available for U.S. investors to purchase.
For today's agenda, Mr. Xiao will provide an overview of our recent performance and highlights, Mr. Zeng will discuss our core results, and Mr. Zhao will discuss our credit performance. Before we continue, I'll refer you to our Safe Harbor statement in the earnings press release, which applies to this call as we will make forward-looking statements.
LX Price Returns
Continue Researching LXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd (LX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch