LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX): Price and Financial Metrics
LX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LX is currently 0.88, higher than only 4.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LX has reported earnings growth of -18,672.26%, putting it ahead of merely 0.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LX comes in at 228.97% -- higher than that of 98.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTE, EGAN, CLLS, COTY, and COG.
- LX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.fenqile.com.
LX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$15.77|
|Prev. close||$14.35||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$14.68||Avg. volume||1,992,485|
|50-day MA||$12.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.79||Market Cap||2.57B|
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX) Company Bio
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd., operates as an online consumer finance platform for young adults in China. The company operates Fenqile, an online consumer finance platform that offers personal installment loans, installment purchase loans, and other loan products. It also matches customer loans with diversified funding sources, including individual investors on its Juzi Licai online investment platform, institutional funding partners in its direct lending programs, and investors of its asset-backed securities. The company was formerly known as Staging Finance Holding Ltd. and changed its name to LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. in March 2017. LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. was founded in 2013 and is based in Shenzhen, China.