LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX): Price and Financial Metrics
LX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LX is currently 0.75, higher than merely 4.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LexinFintech Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -18,672.26%; that's higher than just 0.09% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LX comes in at 267.23% -- higher than that of 98.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LexinFintech Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BTE, CIR, YGYI, COG, and CLLS.
- LX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LexinFintech Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.fenqile.com.
LX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LX Price/Volume Stats
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX) Company Bio
LexinFintech Holdings Ltd., operates as an online consumer finance platform for young adults in China. The company operates Fenqile, an online consumer finance platform that offers personal installment loans, installment purchase loans, and other loan products. It also matches customer loans with diversified funding sources, including individual investors on its Juzi Licai online investment platform, institutional funding partners in its direct lending programs, and investors of its asset-backed securities. The company was formerly known as Staging Finance Holding Ltd. and changed its name to LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. in March 2017. LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. was founded in 2013 and is based in Shenzhen, China.