LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYTS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LYTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- LYTS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 174 days.
- LYTS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.94% of US stocks).
LYTS Stock Summary
- LSI INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.49% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of LSI INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LSI INDUSTRIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 156.65%; that's higher than 89.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LSI INDUSTRIES INC are LRN, SMP, SHOO, BOOT, and CTHR.
- Visit LYTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lsi-industries.com.
LYTS Valuation Summary
- LYTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.1; this is 18.73% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LYTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYTS.
LYTS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 36.27%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.4%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.99%.
The table below shows LYTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.48% of graded US stocks.
- LYTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.491 -- ranking 2nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LFUS, OESX, and PPSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYTS.
The table below shows LYTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.75||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$8.03||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$8.03||Avg. volume||61,223|
|50-day MA||$7.35||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||208.29M|
LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS) Company Bio
LSI Industries Inc. provides corporate visual image solutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates through Lighting, Graphics, and Technology segments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYTS Latest Social Stream
View Full LYTS Social Stream
Latest LYTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LSI INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYTS as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
LSI (LYTS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
LSI (LYTS) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Viewing insider transactions for LSI Industries Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LYTS ) over the last year, we see that insiders were...
LSI (LYTS) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
LYTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|