LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYTS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LYTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYTS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LYTS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 48.2% of US stocks).
LYTS Stock Summary
- LYTS's went public 32.88 years ago, making it older than 86.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of LSI INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, LYTS has reported earnings growth of 158.25%, putting it ahead of 90.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LSI INDUSTRIES INC are SHOO, CTG, MHH, LMB, and AVD.
- Visit LYTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lsi-industries.com.
LYTS Valuation Summary
- LYTS's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 69.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LYTS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYTS.
LYTS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -100%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 50.56%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 14.12%.
The table below shows LYTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.48% of graded US stocks.
- LYTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.491 -- ranking 2nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LFUS, OESX, and PPSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYTS.
The table below shows LYTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.73||52-week high||$14.98|
|Prev. close||$14.08||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$14.18||Avg. volume||287,495|
|50-day MA||$12.26||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$8.42||Market Cap||381.38M|
LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS) Company Bio
LSI Industries Inc. provides corporate visual image solutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates through Lighting, Graphics, and Technology segments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYTS Latest Social Stream
View Full LYTS Social Stream
Latest LYTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LSI INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYTS as an investment opportunity.
LSI Industries Inc. ( NASDAQ:LYTS ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Today we utilized our new analyst coverage screen to help investors find stocks that are gaining more attention from Wall Street that could be potential winners right now and down the line in 2023.
CORRECTING and REPLACING LSI Industries Solar Installation Generates Significant Customer Energy Savings and Carbon Footprint Reduction
CINCINNATI, January 12, 2023--Third paragraph of release dated January 10, 2023 should be attributed to James A. Clark, President and CEO of LSI Industries.
CINCINNATI, January 12, 2023--LSI Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: LYTS, or the "Company"), a leading U.S. based manufacturer of commercial lighting and display solutions, today announced that it will release second quarter fiscal 2023 results before the market opens on Thursday, January 26, 2023. A conference call will be held that same day at 11:00 a.m. EST to review the Company’s financial results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer session.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of LSI Industries Inc. ( NASDAQ:LYTS ) by...
LYTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|