LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS): Price and Financial Metrics
LYTS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.77%, Lsi Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.16% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LYTS has reported earnings growth of -363.48%, putting it ahead of just 4.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Lsi Industries Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lsi Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTZ, BGFV, BZH, KIRK, and PIH.
- LYTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lsi Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lsi-industries.com.
LYTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.86||52-week high||$6.98|
|Prev. close||$6.84||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$6.90||Avg. volume||115,453|
|50-day MA||$6.34||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$4.87||Market Cap||179.29M|
LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS) Company Bio
LSI Industries Inc. provides corporate visual image solutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates through Lighting, Graphics, and Technology segments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
LYTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LYTS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lsi Industries Inc ranked in the 87st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 656.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lsi Industries Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, Lsi Industries Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.53%; that's higher than 76.82% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 17.43% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|