LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LYTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.19% of US stocks.
- LYTS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- LYTS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 58.91% of US stocks).
LYTS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, Lsi Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.3% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 769.14%, Lsi Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.19% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LYTS comes in at -37.67% -- higher than that of merely 8.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lsi Industries Inc are LAWS, SMP, CENT, CRAI, and ZYXI.
- LYTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lsi Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lsi-industries.com.
LYTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LYTS's price/sales ratio is 84.91% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- LYTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
- LYTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYTS.
LYTS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 48.2%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.66%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.19%.
The table below shows LYTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.48% of graded US stocks.
- LYTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.491 -- ranking 2nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LFUS, OESX, and PPSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYTS.
The table below shows LYTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.10||52-week high||$11.22|
|Prev. close||$7.27||52-week low||$6.98|
|Day high||$7.52||Avg. volume||118,909|
|50-day MA||$7.85||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$8.18||Market Cap||191.13M|
LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS) Company Bio
LSI Industries Inc. provides corporate visual image solutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates through Lighting, Graphics, and Technology segments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYTS Latest Social Stream
View Full LYTS Social Stream
Latest LYTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lsi Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYTS as an investment opportunity.
LSI Industries Inc. ( NASDAQ:LYTS ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 2 days. The ex-dividend date is usually...
Image source: The Motley Fool. LSI Industries (NASDAQ: LYTS)Q1 2022 Earnings CallNov 03, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to LSI Industries fiscal first quarter 2022 earnings conference call.
LSI (LYTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 7.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CINCINNATI, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: LYTS, “LSI” or the “Company”) a leading U.S. based manufacturer of indoor/outdoor lighting and display solutions, today announced results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022. First Quarter 2022 Results Net sales of $106.4 million, growth of 52% versus prior yearOrganic net sales increased 19% versus prior yearNet income of $3.1 million; Adjusted net income $3.5 millionEPS of $0.11 per diluted share; Adjusted EPS of
LSI Industries (NASDAQ:LYTS) is scheduled to post its quarterly earnings results before the market opens on Wednesday, November 3rd. Analysts expect LSI Industries to post earnings of $0.13 per share for the quarter. Individual that are interested in participating in the companys earnings conference call can do so using this link. LSI Industries (NASDAQ:LYTS) last 
LYTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|