LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS): Price and Financial Metrics
LYTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.93||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$15.73||52-week low||$6.55|
|Day high||$16.10||Avg. volume||235,805|
|50-day MA||$14.30||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$13.32||Market Cap||459.20M|
LYTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LYTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.55% of US stocks.
- LYTS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LYTS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
LYTS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LSI INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.72%, LSI INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.31% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LYTS has reported earnings growth of 75.81%, putting it ahead of 85.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LSI INDUSTRIES INC are APOG, SYPR, JAKK, KBH, and GNE.
- LYTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LSI INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.lsi-industries.com.
LYTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LYTS's price/earnings ratio is 33.59% lower, now standing at 17.
- Over the past 243 months, LYTS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYTS.
LYTS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 139.58%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.97%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.4%.
The table below shows LYTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.48% of graded US stocks.
- LYTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.491 -- ranking 2nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LFUS, OESX, and PPSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYTS.
The table below shows LYTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS) Company Bio
LSI Industries Inc. provides corporate visual image solutions in the United States, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates through Lighting, Graphics, and Technology segments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
LYTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYTS Latest Social Stream
View Full LYTS Social Stream
Latest LYTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LSI INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYTS as an investment opportunity.
Let's take a look at four top-ranked stocks, MOD, LYTS, MHO and ROCK, with impressive net profit margins for a winning portfolio.
With 72% institutional ownership, LSI Industries Inc. (NASDAQ:LYTS) is a favorite amongst the big guns
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in LSI Industries implies that they have significant influence over the...
Small-cap stocks are solid considerations for those who can handle a higher level of volatility and have a less conservative approach. And for those seeking exposure, these three certainly deserve consideration.
The mean of analysts' price targets for LSI (LYTS) points to a 30.9% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
We have narrowed our search to five dividend -paying growth stocks that have solid upside left for the rest of 2023. These stocks are: CAT, GES. ERIE, LYTS, JJSF.
LYTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|