LSI Industries Inc. (LYTS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, LYTS has issued more dividends than merely 17.75% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- LYTS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 17,117,000; for context, that's better than 80.75% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, LYTS has returned $5,281,000 US dollars -- more than merely 15.44% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LYTS's price: PNW, EGO, RDY, WMT and LXP.
LYTS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LYTS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 51.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LYTS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for LYTS than it is for just 14.29% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LYTS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 21.19% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, LYTS's equity discount rate is less than 5.56% of those stocks.
LYTS Dividend Chart
LYTS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|