La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LZB POWR Grades
- LZB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- LZB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- LZB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.61% of US stocks).
LZB Stock Summary
- La-Z-Boy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.26% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of La-Z-Boy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LZB's price/sales ratio is 0.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 16.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to La-Z-Boy Inc are HVT, LINC, VIRC, MSM, and MYE.
- LZB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit La-Z-Boy Inc's official web site, go to www.la-z-boy.com.
LZB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LZB's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- LZB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
- LZB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LZB.
LZB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 8.06%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.61%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.2%.
The table below shows LZB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LZB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LZB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.13% of graded US stocks.
- LZB's asset turnover comes in at 1.13 -- ranking 17th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SCL, FOSL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LZB.
The table below shows LZB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LZB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.71||52-week high||$46.74|
|Prev. close||$33.27||52-week low||$31.92|
|Day high||$34.05||Avg. volume||299,366|
|50-day MA||$35.38||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$36.67||Market Cap||1.48B|
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Company Bio
La-Z-Boy Incorporated manufactures, markets, imports, distributes, and retails upholstery furniture products, accessories, and casegoods furniture products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Monroe, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LZB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZB Latest Social Stream
View Full LZB Social Stream
Latest LZB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about La-Z-Boy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZB as an investment opportunity.
Furniture is essentially a necessity in the modern era. Whether it be a recliner or a couch or some other product, a piece of furniture serves as important decor for any interior and it provides convenience, comfort, and style to any residential or commercial property in which it's located. Though...
While La-Z-Boy Incorporated ( NYSE:LZB ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
La-Z-Boy (LZB) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
While supply-chain issues mar Leggett's (LEG) 2022 prospects, stocks like WillScot Mobile Mini (WSC) and La-Z-Boy (LZB) are poised to gain from product innovation as well as housing demand.
Smith Graham & Co. Investment Advisors LP lessened its holdings in La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE:LZB) by 7.9% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 252,339 shares of the company’s stock after selling 21,748 shares during the quarter. Smith Graham & Co. Investment Advisors LP […]
LZB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|