La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LZB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LZB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.98% of US stocks.
- LZB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LZB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
LZB Stock Summary
- LZB's went public 34.25 years ago, making it older than 89.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, La-Z-Boy Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.57% of stocks in our set.
- La-Z-Boy Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to La-Z-Boy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HVT, HNI, IESC, UVE, and VRA.
- LZB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit La-Z-Boy Inc's official web site, go to www.la-z-boy.com.
LZB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LZB's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- LZB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
- LZB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LZB.
LZB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.25%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.71%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.71%.
The table below shows LZB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LZB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LZB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.13% of graded US stocks.
- LZB's asset turnover comes in at 1.13 -- ranking 17th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SCL, FOSL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LZB.
The table below shows LZB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LZB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.90||52-week high||$39.99|
|Prev. close||$25.16||52-week low||$22.21|
|Day high||$25.51||Avg. volume||568,540|
|50-day MA||$25.67||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$31.22||Market Cap||1.07B|
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Company Bio
La-Z-Boy Incorporated manufactures, markets, imports, distributes, and retails upholstery furniture products, accessories, and casegoods furniture products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Monroe, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LZB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZB Latest Social Stream
View Full LZB Social Stream
Latest LZB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about La-Z-Boy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZB as an investment opportunity.
Furniture maker has big order backlog, tailwind from residential construction boom, and should benefit as supply chain normalizes. Also, Wall Street opinions on The Cheesecake Factory, Roblox, Grand Canyon Education, and North American Construction Group.
La-Z-Boy (LZB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -29.35% and 1.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of La-Z-Boy Inc. dropped more than 8% in the extended session Tuesday after the furniture maker reported mixed fiscal third-quarter results and detailed multiple COVID-19 snags that hindered production amid ongoing high demand for its furniture items, which include its well-known recliners. La-Z-Boy said it earned $28.5 million, or 65 cents a share, in the quarter, compared with $29.2 million, or 63 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. Sales rose to $572 million from $470 million a yea
Demand Trends Remain StrongMONROE, Mich., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB), a global leader in residential furniture, today reported operating results for the fiscal 2022 third quarter ended January 22, 2022. Fiscal 2022 third quarter versus Fiscal 2021 third quarter: Consolidated sales increased 22% to $572 million Retail segment posted record sales and operating profit Strong written order trends Written same-store sales for the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries®
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
LZB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|