La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB): Price and Financial Metrics
LZB Stock Summary
- LZB's went public 32.16 years ago, making it older than 88.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of La-Z-Boy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LZB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.06% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to La-Z-Boy Inc are URBN, UVE, SPWH, JW.A, and NUS.
- LZB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit La-Z-Boy Inc's official web site, go to www.la-z-boy.com.
LZB Stock Price Chart More Charts
LZB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.71||52-week high||$37.48|
|Prev. close||$29.77||52-week low||$27.79|
|Day high||$29.76||Avg. volume||273,345|
|50-day MA||$31.65||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$32.36||Market Cap||1.37B|
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Company Bio
La-Z-Boy Incorporated manufactures, markets, imports, distributes, and retails upholstery furniture products, accessories, and casegoods furniture products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Monroe, Michigan.
LZB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for La-Z-Boy Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that La-Z-Boy Inc ranked in the 59st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 20.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for La-Z-Boy Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 96% of its capital from equity, and 4% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 94.44% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 14.61% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- LZB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|