La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LZB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LZB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- LZB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- LZB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.6% of US stocks).
LZB Stock Summary
- LZB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,530.66 -- higher than 97.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LZB's went public 33.37 years ago, making it older than 89.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of La-Z-Boy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to La-Z-Boy Inc are SYKE, PGTI, LOPE, BMI, and GENC.
- LZB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit La-Z-Boy Inc's official web site, go to www.la-z-boy.com.
LZB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.31||52-week high||$46.74|
|Prev. close||$43.60||52-week low||$20.61|
|Day high||$43.34||Avg. volume||428,715|
|50-day MA||$43.36||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$38.19||Market Cap||1.91B|
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Company Bio
La-Z-Boy Incorporated manufactures, markets, imports, distributes, and retails upholstery furniture products, accessories, and casegoods furniture products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Monroe, Michigan.
LZB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LZB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that La-Z-Boy Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for La-Z-Boy Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 72.06 -- which is good for besting 92.45% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- La-Z-Boy Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LZB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LZB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZB Latest Social Stream
View Full LZB Social Stream
Latest LZB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about La-Z-Boy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZB as an investment opportunity.
MONROE, Mich., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB), a global leader in residential furniture, has finalized a 10-year resource-backed virtual power purchase agreement (VPPA), extending through the end of 2030, with AEP Energy Partners, a competitive energy subsidiary of American Electric Power (Nasdaq: AEP). The agreement signifies a meaningful initiative as La-Z-Boy expands its environmental programs in its quest to reduce its carbon footprint. La-Z-Boy’s VPPA will support approximately 70,000 MWh of renewable energy per year, from AEP’s principally owned Santa Rita East wind energy center in Irion County, Texas, throughout the term of the agreement. Once fully implemented, La-Z-Boy will receive renewable energy certificates (REC) equivalent to roughly ...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best furniture companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the furniture industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for furniture stocks and go directly to 5 Best Furniture Companies in the World. The global furniture market […]
Retailer At Home continues to see product fly off the shelves during the pandemic.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
LZB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|