La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LZB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.5% -- which is higher than about 92.51% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -16.44 -- higher than 9.5% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- LZB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 179,256,000; for context, that's better than 90.21% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LZB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HUM, GIS, EVI, NDSN and GMRE.
LZB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for LZB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 53.6% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for La-Z-Boy Inc are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, LZB's provides a return of -53.6% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 29.45% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for LZB, approximately only 13.97% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LZB Dividend Chart
LZB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|