La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LZB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.47%, higher than about 91.66% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, LZB's comes in at -15.91 -- better than 7.76% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- LZB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 141,089,000; for context, that's better than 91.19% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LZB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TNK, TG, GTY, TRNO and DOC.
LZB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding La-Z-Boy Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.12% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LZB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.26 is greater than merely 16.7% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, LZB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 23.41% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, La-Z-Boy Inc's estimated return of -84.12% surpasses about 8.82% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
LZB Dividend Chart
LZB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|