Mastercard Incorporated (MA): Price and Financial Metrics
MA Stock Summary
- MA has a higher market value than 99.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $347,180,137,131.
- With a price/sales ratio of 22.69, Mastercard Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.2% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MA is more volatile than merely 4.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMT, UNH, BAC, DIS, and PG.
- Visit MA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mastercard.com.
MA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$360.88||52-week high||$368.79|
|Prev. close||$349.50||52-week low||$199.99|
|Day high||$361.78||Avg. volume||4,566,984|
|50-day MA||$340.93||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$327.38||Market Cap||358.48B|
Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Company Bio
Mastercard provides transaction processing, including authorization, clearing, and settlement, as well as delivers related products and services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Purchase, New York.
MA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mastercard Inc. To summarize, we found that Mastercard Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mastercard Inc ended up being:
- As a business, MA is generating more cash flow than 92.86% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 14.26% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MA Latest Social Stream
View Full MA Social Stream
Latest MA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastercard Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MA as an investment opportunity.
Renowned for attracting the continent’s most influential role players across Africa’s industries, the FORBES WOMAN AFRICA Leading Women Summit presented by Mastercard honours these influential women through its annual awards ceremony. This year’s highly-anticipated #ForbesWomanAfrica awards ceremony will continue the event’s digital format with the announcement set to take place at 5pm on Tuesday, 9 […] The post FORBES WOMAN AFRICA set to announce prestigious award winners for women in business and society appeared first on South Africa Today .
The Nets Group, a leading payment provider in Europe, today announces the completion of the sale of its account-to-account based services, including clearing, instant payment services, and e-billing solutions, to Mastercard for €2.85 billion.
Mastercard has finalized its 2.85 billion euro purchase of Nets Group’s account-to-account (A2) division, which includes clearing and settlement, real-time payments and eBilling solutions. Paul Stoddart, president of new payment platforms at Mastercard, said the acquisition marks a decisive point as the company advances multi-rail payments beyond cards. “This acquisition brings top talent and innovative technology, […]
Dealmaking – and clearing regulatory hurdles – is paving the way for real-time payments to make the leap from concept to reality. Progress continued as Mastercard said on Friday (March 5) that it completed the acquisition of a majority stake in Nets’ Corporate Services business after satisfying conditions set out by the European Commission. The […]
NEW YORK, March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Seneca Women, a global leadership and media platform, together with Mastercard and Deserve today announced a credit card created to advance women in the economy. The Card by Seneca Women, scheduled to launch this Spring, is the first-ever credit…
MA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAWant to see what other sources are saying about Mastercard Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!