Mastercard Incorporated (MA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MA POWR Grades
- MA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.83% of US stocks).
MA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $359,271,465,154, Mastercard Inc has a greater market value than 99.62% of US stocks.
- MA's price/sales ratio is 19.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MA is more volatile than only 10.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mastercard Inc are PG, BAC, WMT, XOM, and JPM.
- MA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mastercard Inc's official web site, go to www.mastercard.com.
MA Valuation Summary
- MA's price/earnings ratio is 48.7; this is 342.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 186 months, MA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 30.5.
- MA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.5 over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MA.
MA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 83.75%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 52.67%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.04%.
The table below shows MA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.3% of graded US stocks.
- MA's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 317th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SABR, BGSF, and ACM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MA.
The table below shows MA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$354.34||52-week high||$399.92|
|Prev. close||$350.58||52-week low||$303.65|
|Day high||$354.80||Avg. volume||3,825,729|
|50-day MA||$336.78||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$348.09||Market Cap||342.43B|
Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Company Bio
Mastercard provides transaction processing, including authorization, clearing, and settlement, as well as delivers related products and services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Purchase, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MA Latest Social Stream
View Full MA Social Stream
Latest MA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastercard Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MA as an investment opportunity.
Introduction We compare Mastercard Inc. (MA) and PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL), both Buy-rated in our coverage. Mastercard shares are up 8.6% in the past year, having risen 21% since its December 2021 trough; PayPal shares have lost 62% of their value over the past year, and are at their lowest...
According to the latest cryptocurrency crime report from blockchain data analysis company, Chainalysis, revenue from crypto scams increased 82% in 2021 to $7.8 billion worth of cryptocurrency stolen from victims. Direct crypto theft from individuals grew even more, with roughly $3.2 billion worth of cryptocurrency stolen in 2021 -- a 516% increase compared to 2020. The lack of crypto regulation and lack of recognition of cryptocurrencies as sovereign legal tender prevents it from being insured by the U.S. government under the FDIC like traditional bank deposits.
Bank of the West, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, today launched Digital Doors™, a new small business offering in collaboration with Mastercard®. Digital Doors offers resources and interactive tools to help small business owners establish, grow, and protect their online presence.
For most people, artificial intelligence algorithms can be a mystery. Raw data goes in one end and answers come out the other. That information could be a credit decision, a prioritization line for...
Solana Pay aims to create a seamless peer-to-peer connection between merchants and consumers, adding to the investment thesis for SOL-USD.
MA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|