Mastercard Incorporated (MA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- MA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
MA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $343,220,095,108, Mastercard Inc has a greater market value than 99.54% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,244.46, Mastercard Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MA is more volatile than only 5.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mastercard Inc are PG, BAC, DIS, UNH, and WMT.
- MA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mastercard Inc's official web site, go to www.mastercard.com.
MA Valuation Summary
- MA's price/earnings ratio is 48.7; this is 342.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 186 months, MA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 30.5.
- MA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.5 over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MA.
MA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 52.67%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 110.87%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -9.15%.
The table below shows MA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.48% of graded US stocks.
- MA's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 320th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- SABR, BGSF, and TTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MA.
The table below shows MA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$346.31||52-week high||$401.50|
|Prev. close||$344.75||52-week low||$281.20|
|Day high||$347.68||Avg. volume||3,776,040|
|50-day MA||$365.84||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$359.70||Market Cap||341.73B|
Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Company Bio
Mastercard provides transaction processing, including authorization, clearing, and settlement, as well as delivers related products and services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Purchase, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MA Latest Social Stream
View Full MA Social Stream
Latest MA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mastercard Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MA as an investment opportunity.
Ethereum has been swinging around violently the past few days, but the crypto is still worth buying.
Rising COVID-19 cases impacted traffic at some stores in August, but the holiday outlook remains solid.
MasterCard (MA) closed the most recent trading day at $347.82, moving +0.12% from the previous trading session.
Qualivian Investment Partners, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. From inception (December 14, 2017) to the end of Q2 2021, the fund has returned 102.8% and 98.5% on a gross and net basis respectively, outperforming the S&P 500 Total Return index by […]
CORRECTING and REPLACING Good Tidings for Retailers: Mastercard SpendingPulse Anticipates U.S. Holiday Retail Sales to Grow 7.4%* in 2021
PURCHASE, N.Y., September 13, 2021--Good Tidings for Retailers: Mastercard SpendingPulse Anticipates U.S. Holiday Retail Sales to Grow 7.4%* in 2021
MA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|