Mastercard Incorporated (MA): Price and Financial Metrics
MA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $278,779,304,287, Mastercard Inc has a greater market value than 99.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mastercard Inc is higher than 92.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.13, Mastercard Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mastercard Inc are T, BAC, PG, HD, and XOM.
- MA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mastercard Inc's official web site, go to www.mastercard.com.
MA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$296.09||52-week high||$296.53|
|Prev. close||$292.21||52-week low||$171.89|
|Day high||$296.53||Avg. volume||3,452,802|
|50-day MA||$279.32||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$263.80||Market Cap||298.71B|
Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Company Bio
Mastercard provides transaction processing, including authorization, clearing, and settlement, as well as delivers related products and services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Purchase, New York.