Mastercard Incorporated (MA): Price and Financial Metrics
MA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $317,035,415,525, Mastercard Inc has a greater market value than 99.75% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MA is currently 48.51, higher than 93.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MA's price/sales ratio is 19.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PG, BAC, WMT, XOM, and UNH.
- MA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mastercard Inc's official web site, go to www.mastercard.com.
MA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$321.93||52-week high||$325.66|
|Prev. close||$323.66||52-week low||$196.60|
|Day high||$325.66||Avg. volume||3,749,385|
|50-day MA||$294.56||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$272.65||Market Cap||324.78B|
Mastercard Incorporated (MA) Company Bio
Mastercard provides transaction processing, including authorization, clearing, and settlement, as well as delivers related products and services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Purchase, New York.