Macerich Company (The) (MAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAC POWR Grades
- MAC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 61.56% of US stocks.
- MAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MAC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MAC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Macerich Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Macerich Co is higher than it is for about 95.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Macerich Co is reporting a growth rate of -212.82%; that's higher than only 9.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macerich Co are CLNC, TRQ, BPMP, WLKP, and DEI.
- Visit MAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.macerich.com.
MAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.01||52-week high||$25.99|
|Prev. close||$13.44||52-week low||$5.98|
|Day high||$14.21||Avg. volume||8,127,491|
|50-day MA||$13.01||Dividend yield||4.46%|
|200-day MA||$10.69||Market Cap||2.51B|
Macerich Company (The) (MAC) Company Bio
The Macerich Company engages in the acquisition, ownership, development, redevelopment, management and leasing of regional and community shopping centers located throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
MAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Macerich Co. To summarize, we found that Macerich Co ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Macerich Co, consider:
- In the past 5.56 years, Macerich Co has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.16%; that's better than merely 11.78% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 4.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Macerich Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.91% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAC Latest Social Stream
View Full MAC Social Stream
Latest MAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Macerich Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAC as an investment opportunity.
Deutsche Bank Stick to Their Hold Rating for Macerich Company
The owner of top-tier malls reported another huge drop in NOI last quarter, but its results should improve rapidly going forward.
Image source: The Motley Fool. The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 12, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to The Macerich Company first-quarter 2021 earnings call.
While rental collections remain strong, Macerich's (MAC) Q1 results reflect a decline in mall occupancy and same-center net operating income.
SANTA MONICA, Calif. , May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC , the ", Company", )) today has released its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Supplemental Information by posting it to the investor relations section of its website at www.macerich.com (Investors Section). … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|