Macerich Co. (MAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
MAC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MACERICH CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MACERICH CO is higher than it is for about 96.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MACERICH CO is reporting a growth rate of -251.91%; that's higher than just 6.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLPI, SJI, GSL, ETRN, and AM.
- MAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACERICH CO's official web site, go to www.macerich.com.
MAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MAC's price/earnings ratio is 238.59% lower, now standing at -33.4.
- MAC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAC.
MAC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 98.93%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.79%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -84%.
The table below shows MAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.74% of graded US stocks.
- MAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 245th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CLDT, AHT, and DRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAC.
The table below shows MAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.74||52-week high||$17.60|
|Prev. close||$13.21||52-week low||$7.40|
|Day high||$13.74||Avg. volume||1,321,360|
|50-day MA||$12.34||Dividend yield||4.95%|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||2.95B|
Macerich Co. (MAC) Company Bio
The Macerich Company engages in the acquisition, ownership, development, redevelopment, management and leasing of regional and community shopping centers located throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAC Latest Social Stream
View Full MAC Social Stream
Latest MAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACERICH CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAC as an investment opportunity.
Macerich (NYSE:MAC) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 5.12%Payable March 3; for shareholders of record Feb. 17; ex-div Feb.
Macerich Company (The) - Consensus Indicates Potential -2.9% Downside
The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC) today announced the tax treatment for dividend distributions taxable in 2022 on its Common Stock.
If you’re an income-focused investor like us – you should focus on companies that have sustainable and growing dividends in this bear market.
The 48,000-square-foot immersive media art exhibition space is expected to draw an annual 1 million visitors.
MAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|