Macerich Company (The) (MAC): Price and Financial Metrics
MAC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.93, Macerich Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Macerich Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MAC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Macerich Co are RHP, SWX, EPR, HEP, and ROIC.
- MAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Macerich Co's official web site, go to www.macerich.com.
MAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAC Price/Volume Stats
Macerich Company (The) (MAC) Company Bio
The Macerich Company engages in the acquisition, ownership, development, redevelopment, management and leasing of regional and community shopping centers located throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Santa Monica, California.