ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAN POWR Grades
- MAN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.97% of US stocks.
- MAN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- MAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
MAN Stock Summary
- ManpowerGroup Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.38% of US listed stocks.
- MAN's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.91% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MAN has reported earnings growth of 200.27%, putting it ahead of 89.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MED, ABG, AN, ARW, and CTRN.
- MAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ManpowerGroup Inc's official web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MAN's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAN.
MAN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 70.82%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -79.68%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.48%.
The table below shows MAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.39% of graded US stocks.
- MAN's asset turnover comes in at 2.146 -- ranking 28th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BB, RHI, and NSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAN.
The table below shows MAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.02||52-week high||$125.07|
|Prev. close||$103.43||52-week low||$85.97|
|Day high||$104.68||Avg. volume||379,393|
|50-day MA||$98.21||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$111.28||Market Cap||5.53B|
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAN Social Stream
Latest MAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ManpowerGroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAN as an investment opportunity.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, today announced that it plans to release 4th quarter earnings results before the market opens on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. Management will discuss the results the same day in a live webcast at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (8:30 a.m. Eastern Time), which can be accessed on the company's website.
Investment company Lester Murray Antman dba SimplyRich (Current Portfolio) buys Rogers Communications Inc, Equity Residential, Coca-Cola Femsa SAB de CV, iShares 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF, Lam Research Corp, sells Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson, British American Tobacco PLC, Smith & Nephew PLC, ViacomCBS Inc, Verizon Communications Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lester Murray Antman dba SimplyRich.
Rating Action: Moody's assigns Vaco B2 CFR and senior secured ratings; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 06 Jan 2022$640 million of new bank credit facilities ratedNew York, January 06, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned Vaco Holdings, LLC ("Vaco") a corporate family rating ("CFR") at B2 and probability of default rating ("PDR") at B2-PD . Concurrently, Moody's assigned B2 ratings to the company's proposed $40 million senior secured revolver due 2027 and $600 million senior secured term loan due 2029.
It hasn't been the best quarter for ManpowerGroup Inc. ( NYSE:MAN ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 11...
These are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for January 2022.
MAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|