ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
MAN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAN is 7.81 -- better than 95.45% of US stocks.
- ManpowerGroup Inc's stock had its IPO on October 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.48% of US equities in our set.
- MAN's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JWN, TECD, MSM, AN, and SKX.
- Visit MAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAN Price/Volume Stats
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.