ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
MAN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAN is 7.37 -- better than 95.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 264.23, ManpowerGroup Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, ManpowerGroup Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MED, UFPI, NSIT, CNXN, and SYX.
- MAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ManpowerGroup Inc's official web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.05||52-week high||$118.57|
|Prev. close||$114.35||52-week low||$61.12|
|Day high||$118.57||Avg. volume||416,247|
|50-day MA||$100.82||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$85.18||Market Cap||6.43B|
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
MAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAN Social Stream
Latest MAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ManpowerGroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAN as an investment opportunity.
ManpowerGroup Inc. (MAN) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Jonas Prising - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jack McGinnis - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Steinerman - JPMorgan. Jeffrey Silber - BMO Capital Markets Manav Patnaik - Barclays Mark Marcon...
On the call with me today is our Chief Financial Officer, Jack McGinnis. It has been one year since we first referred to the unfolding uncertainty of COVID-19 and the resulting lockdowns in many of our markets.
Manpower (MAN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 68.18% and 5.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) today reported net earnings of $1.11 per diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to $0.03 per diluted share in the prior year period. Net earnings in the quarter were $62.0 million compared to $1.7 million a year earlier. Revenues for the first quarter were $4.9 billion, a 7% increase from the prior year period.
ManpowerGroup [NYSE: MAN] today announced the appointment of Riccardo Barberis as Regional President, Northern Europe effective May 17, 2021. Barberis will oversee all of ManpowerGroup's brands and offerings across the region – Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions. He will report to Chairman & CEO Jonas Prising and join the Executive Leadership Team.
MAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|