ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
MAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.82||52-week high||$92.43|
|Prev. close||$76.27||52-week low||$67.35|
|Day high||$76.00||Avg. volume||345,124|
|50-day MA||$72.75||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$76.96||Market Cap||3.70B|
MAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAN POWR Grades
- MAN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- MAN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
MAN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAN is 7.95 -- better than 95.31% of US stocks.
- MAN's went public 35.13 years ago, making it older than 89.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, MANPOWERGROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 6.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANPOWERGROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AAP, NGVC, ARCB, GIC, and TTSH.
- Visit MAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Valuation Summary
- MAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.8; this is 30.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAN.
MAN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -30.78%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.71%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.64%.
The table below shows MAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.39% of graded US stocks.
- MAN's asset turnover comes in at 2.146 -- ranking 28th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BB, RHI, and NSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAN.
The table below shows MAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
MAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAN Social Stream
Latest MAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANPOWERGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAN as an investment opportunity.
The board of ManpowerGroup Inc. ( NYSE:MAN ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $1.47 on the 15th of...
In an effort to understand key factors and concerns impacting U.S. Internal Audit executives, Jefferson Wells, the Finance & Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, and Tax professional services firm and part of the ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) family of brands, announced today results from its seventh annual Internal Audit Priorities survey. While Cybersecurity remains the number one risk, two others have moved into the top four—Strategic Risk and IT Deployment, Strategy and Governance. Sup
Long-term stocks for 30-year-olds should balance blue-chip stability alongside viable growth opportunity and resiliency
The Board of Directors of ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.47 per share, payable on December 15, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 1, 2023.
Despite delivering investors losses of 5.7% over the past 3 years, ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN) has been growing its earnings
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But in any portfolio...
MAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|