ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MAN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.04% of US stocks).
MAN Stock Summary
- ManpowerGroup Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.08% of US listed stocks.
- MAN's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ManpowerGroup Inc is reporting a growth rate of 212.05%; that's higher than 90.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MED, EME, LFVN, IESC, and CNXN.
- MAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ManpowerGroup Inc's official web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MAN's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAN.
MAN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.07%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -6.46%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.31%.
The table below shows MAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.39% of graded US stocks.
- MAN's asset turnover comes in at 2.146 -- ranking 28th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BB, RHI, and NSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAN.
The table below shows MAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.61||52-week high||$123.84|
|Prev. close||$77.32||52-week low||$74.13|
|Day high||$77.13||Avg. volume||441,697|
|50-day MA||$87.24||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$97.69||Market Cap||4.04B|
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAN Social Stream
Latest MAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ManpowerGroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAN as an investment opportunity.
Activist investor skewers Kohl's board that includes top Milwaukee execs. Here's who the fight is about.
Activist Kohl’s Corp. investor Jonathan Duskin has leveled sharp criticisms at the retailer’s board of directors. So who's all that activist-investor bluster about?
ManpowerGroup Announced as VivaTech Gold HR Partner for Sixth Year at World-Leading Innovation and Tech Event
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) joins the biggest names in tech as the only Gold HR Partner at VivaTech – the world's leading technology conference taking place in Paris, June 15 -18, 2022. ManpowerGroup will be showcasing its latest technology and innovation to redesign the future of HR as well as crowdsourcing new ideas to solve ESG challenges.
ManpowerGroup's (NYSE:MAN) stock up by 6.5% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the company's...
Elevator Pitch I still maintain my Buy investment rating for ManpowerGroup's (NYSE:MAN) shares. I shared my thoughts about MAN's Q3 2021 financial performance in an earlier article published on October 22, 2021. I discuss about ManpowerGroup's above-expectations Q4 2021 earnings in this latest article. ManpowerGroup's bottom line in the recent...
Investment company MESIROW FINANCIAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT - Equity & Fixed Income (Current Portfolio) buys National Health Investors Inc, Signet Jewelers, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc, Verint Systems Inc, Petco Health and Wellness Co Inc, sells Ryder System Inc, Four Corners Property Trust Inc, Argo Group International Holdings, ManpowerGroup Inc, Ziff Davis Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, MESIROW FINANCIAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMEN
MAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|