ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAN POWR Grades
- MAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
MAN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAN is 8.31 -- better than 95.97% of US stocks.
- ManpowerGroup Inc's stock had its IPO on October 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.97% of US equities in our set.
- MAN's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ManpowerGroup Inc are EME, SPWH, LL, CNXN, and MED.
- MAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ManpowerGroup Inc's official web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MAN's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAN.
MAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.55%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.82%.
The table below shows MAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.79% of graded US stocks.
- MAN's asset turnover comes in at 2.146 -- ranking 25th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- ICFI, TBI, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAN.
The table below shows MAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.72||52-week high||$125.07|
|Prev. close||$110.62||52-week low||$65.04|
|Day high||$111.37||Avg. volume||382,082|
|50-day MA||$117.08||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$108.70||Market Cap||5.95B|
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAN Social Stream
Latest MAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ManpowerGroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAN as an investment opportunity.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Manpower (MAN) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Employers in the U.S. report the strongest hiring intentions globally for Q4 according to the latest ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) Employment Outlook Survey of 6,000 employers.
CPRI, MAN, RDNT, HSII, and OLN have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 14, 2021.
AMD, MAN, ARCB, and HCKT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on September 14, 2021.
The Great Q4 Hiring Bounceback: Employers In Many Markets Report Strongest Hiring Outlooks Since Before The Pandemic, Record High Talent Shortages Continue
Employers in all 43 countries report stronger hiring intentions year-over-year with 14 reporting Outlooks at a ten-year high according to the latest ManpowerGroup Employment Outlook Survey (NYSE: MAN) of nearly 45,000 employers. Finding skilled talent remains a top challenge for employers globally – 69% report difficulty filling vacancies – a 15-year high for the second consecutive quarter. To overcome this 67% are offering greater flexibility; both in work schedules and where work gets done whi
MAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|