ManpowerGroup (MAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAN POWR Grades
- MAN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.56% of US stocks.
- MAN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MAN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
MAN Stock Summary
- MANPOWERGROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.89% of US listed stocks.
- MANPOWERGROUP INC's stock had its IPO on October 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.16% of US equities in our set.
- MAN's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANPOWERGROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PDCO, ANF, M, HNI, and BBW.
- MAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANPOWERGROUP INC's official web site, go to www.manpowergroup.com.
MAN Valuation Summary
- MAN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 90% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MAN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAN.
MAN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -26.61%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.71%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.65%.
The table below shows MAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.39% of graded US stocks.
- MAN's asset turnover comes in at 2.146 -- ranking 28th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BB, RHI, and NSP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAN.
The table below shows MAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.86||52-week high||$115.54|
|Prev. close||$87.52||52-week low||$64.00|
|Day high||$87.77||Avg. volume||428,226|
|50-day MA||$77.72||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$82.87||Market Cap||4.39B|
ManpowerGroup (MAN) Company Bio
Manpower Group Inc. provides workforce solutions and services in the Americas, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, and the Asia Pacific Middle East region. The companys recruitment service portfolio includes permanent, temporary, and contract recruitment of professionals, as well as administrative and industrial positions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAN Latest Social Stream
View Full MAN Social Stream
Latest MAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANPOWERGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAN as an investment opportunity.
In an effort to understand key factors and concerns impacting U.S. Internal Audit executives, Jefferson Wells, the Finance & Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, and Tax professional services firm, part of ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), announced today results from its sixth annual Internal Audit Priorities survey. While cybersecurity continues as the number one risk, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) jumped up to number two on the list of emerging risks.
ManpowerGroup Inc. ( NYSE:MAN ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's comparable...
ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions' Total Workforce Index™ Reveals United States, Singapore, and Canada as the Top Markets for Talent
The ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) Talent Solutions 2022 Total Workforce Index™ (TWI) reveals the U.S., Singapore, and Canada as the highest-ranking labor markets across the globe for sourcing, hiring, and retaining talent. The ninth annual TWI report analyzes more than 200 factors to evaluate skills availability, cost efficiency, regulation, and productivity. These findings were combined with big data and expert analysis to assess the workforce engagement of 69 global markets.
As part of the National Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Sprint launched by the White House, the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and U.S. Department of Homeland Security in July, ManpowerGroup today announced its new national Registered Apprenticeship Program for Cybersecurity Analysts.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) announced today that Muriel Pénicaud, formerly French Ambassador to the OECD and the Minister of Labor in France under President Emmanuel Macron, has been elected to the company's Board of Directors, effective December 12, 2022. Prior to her public service, Penicaud was CEO of Business France and Senior Executive Vice President of Danone Group, in charge of Human Resources and part of the Executive Committee.
MAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|