ManpowerGroup Inc (MAN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering MAN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MAN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- ManpowerGroup Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 8.17% of all US stocks.
- MAN has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 11.67% of Business Services stocks.
- MAN has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 15.83% of Business Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of MAN is greater than 80.99% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of MAN is greater than 75.81% of Industrials stocks.
- ManpowerGroup Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 25.2% of Industrials stocks.
- ManpowerGroup Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MAN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.