Masco Corp. (MAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- MAS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MAS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.03% of US stocks).
MAS Stock Summary
- MASCO CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.34% of US listed stocks.
- MAS's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -11.54 for MASCO CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 1.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MASCO CORP are UIS, MKTW, TZOO, RMNI, and LESL.
- Visit MAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to masco.com.
MAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, MAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.52% higher, now standing at 11.5.
- Over the past 243 months, MAS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAS.
MAS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 12.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 32.29%.
The table below shows MAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.15% of graded US stocks.
- MAS's asset turnover comes in at 1.469 -- ranking 6th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- UFPI, VMI, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAS.
The table below shows MAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.40||52-week high||$63.92|
|Prev. close||$51.04||52-week low||$42.33|
|Day high||$51.22||Avg. volume||1,525,237|
|50-day MA||$49.49||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$50.98||Market Cap||11.37B|
Masco Corp. (MAS) Company Bio
Masco Corporation is an American manufacturer of products for the home improvement and new home construction markets. Comprising more than 20 companies, the Masco conglomerate operates nearly 60 manufacturing facilities in the United States and over 20 in other parts of the world. Since 1969 it trades on the NYSE. Under the leadership of Richard Manoogian, the company grew exponentially and subsequently joined the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. corporations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAS Social Stream
Latest MAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAS as an investment opportunity.
Masco Corporation Reaches $5 Million Milestone in Grant Program Aimed at Driving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Workplaces
LIVONIA, Mich., January 24, 2023--Masco Corporation is pleased to announce that through its Masco Million Differences campaign it has cumulatively made $5 million in cash donations over the last five years to nonprofit organizations that support diversity, equity and more inclusive practices in America’s workplaces. Between 2018 and 2022, over 140 nonprofit organizations working to break down barriers to inclusion in the workforce were individually nominated by Masco business units to receive fu
Masco (MAS) has announced that it is setting an aspirational target to reduce its scope 1 and 2 absolute greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by the year 2030 compared to 2020…
LIVONIA, Mich., January 18, 2023--Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS) today announced that it is setting an aspirational target to reduce its scope 1 and 2 absolute greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by the year 2030 compared to 2020 emissions. This goal aligns with the current standard of science-based targets deemed necessary to mitigate the worst effects of climate change.
A soft landing will benefit cyclical stocks, whose sales and earnings rise and fall as economic growth does the same. But just buying any cyclical stock isn’t the best strategy.
Oakmark Funds, an investment management company, released its “Oakmark Equity and Income Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund generated a 7.2% return in the fourth quarter compared to a 6.4% return for the Lipper Balanced Fund Index. 2022 was a tough year for balanced funds, […]
MAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|