Masco Corporation (MAS): Price and Financial Metrics
MAS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAS is -57.14 -- better than merely 0.28% of US stocks.
- MAS's went public 34.1 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLE, LW, LDOS, BRO, and HII.
- MAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masco Corp's official web site, go to masco.com.
MAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.19||52-week high||$49.90|
|Prev. close||$48.73||52-week low||$31.65|
|Day high||$49.08||Avg. volume||2,251,048|
|50-day MA||$47.29||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$42.10||Market Cap||13.79B|
Masco Corporation (MAS) Company Bio
Masco Corporation manufactures, distributes, and installs home improvement and building products worldwide. The Company's segments include Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Taylor, Michigan.
MAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Masco Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Masco Corp ranked in the 54st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MAS, they are:
- Masco Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 80.29% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 23.98% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|