Masco Corporation (MAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.86% of US stocks.
- MAS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MAS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
MAS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAS is -11.83 -- better than only 1.49% of US stocks.
- MASCO CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- MAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASCO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TZOO, UIS, HZN, LII, and CYH.
- MAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MASCO CORP's official web site, go to masco.com.
MAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, MAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.24% higher, now standing at 11.
- MAS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAS.
MAS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 188.25%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.37%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.07%.
The table below shows MAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.15% of graded US stocks.
- MAS's asset turnover comes in at 1.469 -- ranking 6th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- UFPI, VMI, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAS.
The table below shows MAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.89||52-week high||$71.06|
|Prev. close||$45.60||52-week low||$45.27|
|Day high||$46.62||Avg. volume||2,225,980|
|50-day MA||$52.17||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$55.89||Market Cap||10.35B|
Masco Corporation (MAS) Company Bio
Masco Corporation manufactures, distributes, and installs home improvement and building products worldwide. The Company's segments include Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Taylor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAS Social Stream
Latest MAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAS as an investment opportunity.
We’re caught up in something of a market storm these days, faced with downward trends and high volatility. It’s time for investors to start taking defensive postures with their portfolio additions. The classic defensive plays, of course, are the dividend stocks – but there are other protective plays to make. Investors can narrow their focus to stocks with strong product lines in essential industries, where demand will remain viable even if the economy tips into recession. These companies, while they may feel the hurt, will be able to continue delivering both profits and returns to shareholders.
UPDATE - Behr Paint Announces 2023 Colour of the Year “Blank Canvas”, A Transformative Hue to Clear the Way for Endless Design Possibilities and An Opportunity for Self-Care
New study conducted by Behr Paint Shows Three-Quarters of Homeowners Believe That the Colour White Promotes Relaxation and Creates A Sense of Calm BEHR: Blank Canvas DC-003 BEHR: Blank Canvas DC-003 BEHR: Blank Canvas DC-003 BEHR: Blank Canvas DC-003 TORONTO, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Behr Paint Company, announces its 2023 Colour of the Year, Blank Canvas (DC-003), a hopeful and welcoming warm white that offers limitless design and décor possibilities. Meant to inspire feelings o
Behr Paint Company Announces 2023 Color of the Year "Blank Canvas," A Transformative Hue to Clear the Way for Endless Design Possibilities and an Opportunity for Self-Care
Today, Behr Paint Company, announces its 2023 Color of the Year, Blank Canvas (DC-003), a hopeful and welcoming warm white that offers limitless design and décor possibilities. Meant to inspire feelings of tranquility and renewal, Blank Canvas is the answer to an increased consumer desire to be present, find peace of mind and embrace the future. This rich and transformative color makes a lasting design statement, while lending a unique versatility that clears the air and serves as a timeless fou
Behr Paint Announces 2023 Colour of the Year “Blank Canvas”, A Transformative Hue to Clear the Way for Endless Design Possibilities and An Opportunity for Self-Care
New study conducted by Behr Paint Shows Three-Quarters of Homeowners Believe That the Colour White Promotes Relaxation and Creates A Sense of Calm BEHR COTY Living Room BEHR COTY Living Room BEHR COTY: Blank Canvas DC-003 BEHR COTY: Blank Canvas DC-003 TORONTO, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Behr Paint Company, announces its 2023 Colour of the Year, Blank Canvas (DC-003), a hopeful and welcoming warm white that offers limitless design and décor possibilities. Meant to inspire feelings
KILZ® & BEHR PRO® OFFER PROFESSIONAL PAINTERS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A CUSTOM VAN STOCKED WITH ALL THE TOOLS FOR ANY JOB
KILZ® & BEHR PRO® are teaming up to bring back their KILZ® Ultimate Pro Van Contest in partnership with MotorTrend® Group. For the second year in a row, KILZ and BEHR PRO will be giving away a brand new, fully equipped van with a professional painters' package, including all of the tools a professional needs and more, valued at more than $115,000.
MAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|