Masco Corporation (MAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAS POWR Grades
- MAS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- MAS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MAS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.45% of US stocks).
MAS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAS is -445.71 -- better than only 0.18% of US stocks.
- MAS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Masco Corp's share price is greater than that of just 5.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Masco Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ABC, TRIB, KFS, BHC, and MAR.
- MAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masco Corp's official web site, go to masco.com.
MAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.15||52-week high||$68.54|
|Prev. close||$63.77||52-week low||$40.70|
|Day high||$64.41||Avg. volume||1,971,844|
|50-day MA||$61.40||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$57.24||Market Cap||16.28B|
Masco Corporation (MAS) Company Bio
Masco Corporation manufactures, distributes, and installs home improvement and building products worldwide. The Company's segments include Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Taylor, Michigan.
MAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Masco Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Masco Corp ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Masco Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 84. Its equity weight surpasses that of 61.07% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Masco Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAS Social Stream
Latest MAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Masco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAS as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Masco Corp.
Does Masco (MAS) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best hardware stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Hardware Stocks to Buy Now. The world economy was mostly shuttered throughout 2020 as governments around the world scrambled to contain the […]
The following slide deck was published by Masco Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
MAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|