Masco Corporation (MAS): Price and Financial Metrics
MAS Stock Summary
- Masco Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.2% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -145.23 for Masco Corp; that's greater than it is for just 0.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MAS is more volatile than merely 4.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IAA, AVCT, AEZS, CTXS, and REKR.
- MAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masco Corp's official web site, go to masco.com.
MAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.29||52-week high||$60.16|
|Prev. close||$52.84||52-week low||$27.04|
|Day high||$54.39||Avg. volume||2,158,542|
|50-day MA||$55.17||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$54.29||Market Cap||13.96B|
Masco Corporation (MAS) Company Bio
Masco Corporation manufactures, distributes, and installs home improvement and building products worldwide. The Company's segments include Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Taylor, Michigan.
MAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Masco Corp. To summarize, we found that Masco Corp ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Masco Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 79.96% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Masco Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MAS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAS Latest Social Stream
View Full MAS Social Stream
Latest MAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Masco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAS as an investment opportunity.
Building on a strong FQ4 '20, Masco (MAS) appears to be on track to deliver on its growth targets in the upcoming years, backed by robust housing trends and reinvestments into both its core business and accretive M&A. In the near term, however, Masco's DIY-focused model and its relatively low...
Masco Corporation Announces Live Webcast of Presentation at Virtual Investor Conference – March 2, 2021
LIVONIA, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS) today announced that Chief Financial Officer John Sznewajs will present at the Raymond James 42nd Annual Virtual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 2 at 8:20 a.m. ET. Masco Corporation’s presentation will be webcast live under the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.masco.com. A replay of the webcast will be available via Masco’s website until May 2, 2021. Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan,
LIVONIA, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), a Fortune 500 company and a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products, today announced the establishment of Masco Ventures, which will invest in companies that advance Masco’s commitment to innovation. Masco Ventures, a fully-owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation, is a $50 million venture capital fund focused on startups that are strategically relevant to Masco’s industry-l
The following slide deck was published by Masco Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Last week saw the newest yearly earnings release from Masco Corporation ( NYSE:MAS ), an important milestone in the...
MAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MASWant to see what other sources are saying about Masco Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!